Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

Gentlebreeze

Wow, Disney closed their parks. Wonder if that means Rockstar NY offices will be closed soon.

Guys i don't wanna ruin any expectations but with the current Corona situation, even if they planned anything for the next month or this month there's a very likely chance they'll delay it.

• Like 2

Reddy_Dufresne
2 minutes ago, TomKark said:

Guys i don't wanna ruin any expectations but with the current Corona situation, even if they planned anything for the next month or this month there's a very likely chance they'll delay it.

14 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

Wow, Disney closed their parks. Wonder if that means Rockstar NY offices will be closed soon.

yup. Pretty sure they'll go all 'home office' within the next few weeks

Just now, Ronald Reagan said:

Naturally, everything's closing down.

Apart from everything in Britain as Boris doesn’t give a f*ck.

C-h-a-r-l-y
6 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

Yes. It´s now a real possibility that GTA 6 will be canceled or even never see the light, because the Virus changes the whole world. There will be a new computer and communication system, a new monetary system etc. a different world. A new world order.

https://globalcurrencyreset.net/what-is-the-global-currency-reset/

It´s no longer a VT or some sh*t, it´s the new reality. And we all should be carefully looking what happens.

Trust and follow no one and think logically. 

4bbef5-TITELr.jpg

gonnaenodaethat
1 minute ago, Jon Dohnson said:

Yes. It´s now a real possibility that GTA 6 will be canceled or even never see the light, because the Virus changes the whole world. There will be a new computer and communication system, a new monetary system etc. a different world. A new world order.

It´s no longer a VT or some sh*t, it´s the new reality. And we all should be carefully looking what happens.

Step away fae thi Netflix

Why did I come here?

Maybe It Wis Fir Thi Blether

3 hours ago, Rstar☆ said:

Gta online and RDR2 is getting bigger and bigger in every year. won't stop any time soon

It does not need to stop. GTA Online and GTA VI can coexist without any problems.

2 minutes ago, Jon Dohnson said:

Stop being so dramatic.

C-h-a-r-l-y
Just now, AliasSmithandJones said:

Step away fae thi Netflix

It´s important to use the brain now. GTA is no longer important and those kind of things are more are distraction.

Be careful. Don´t follow those who say they will help you. They will destroy you. Dangerous times we live in.

3 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

It does not need to stop. GTA Online and GTA VI can coexist without any problems.

Stop being so dramatic.

The whole world shuts down and i´m dramatic? Stop trolling.

4bbef5-TITELr.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jon Dohnson said:

Its not like the virus will stay forever. In a couple weeks the wave will hit its peak with like 60-70% been infected in some way. not critical but it will rise exponantially.

After the peak it will calm down and the virus is over pretty much. Thats how it works.

But yeah R* will most likely delay whatever was gonna happen. Also the studios will closed for 1 or 2 weeks at some point.

Edited by ProVelvet
  • Like 2

Just now, ProVelvet said:

Its like the virus will stay forever. In a couple weeks the wave will hit its peak with like 60-70% been infected in some way. not critical but it will rise exponantially.

After the peak it will calm down and the virus is over pretty much. Thats how it works.

But yeah R* will most likely delay whatever was gonna happen. Also the studios will closed for 1 or 2 weeks at some point.

Maybe in NY can’t see North closing unless the government changes there plans.

3 minutes ago, Jon Dohnson said:

You are the one trolling and bringing negativity into the sub. This is GTA 6 topic not "global panic" topic.

• Like 2

gonnaenodaethat
1 minute ago, Jon Dohnson said:

It´s important to use the brain now. GTA is no longer important and those kind of things are more are distraction.

Be careful. Don´t follow those who say they will help you. They will destroy you. Dangerous times we live in.

Too much Hollywood Brother Brother

Why did I come here?

6 minutes ago, Nathan0809 said:

Maybe in NY can’t see North closing unless the government changes there plans.

They stopped all flights in and out the usa in an instance. It will happen faster than you think. But true the government has to decide that.

*you meant north... sorry but well same for uk i guess

Edited by ProVelvet

Theres always that fear that we have before a Rockstar Games new release, that we might die before playing the game.

But this time... I never thought that humanity would be extinguished before Gta 6 release.

Sad day my friends, Sad day...

I guess all we gotta do is wait until March 25th or the 20th and we'll see what happens from their.

3 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

I like your sense of humor. If it was a joke that is. If not, then it's kinda cringy

Just ignore them, new accounte and Don trolling as always.

I don’t mind them doing Liberty City again. Imagine how they’d get it looking on the PS5. Liberty and

Vice I would be very happy with.

nitelytroll

Sorry to interrupt conversation. Just wanted to point out to everyone that this account on Reddit is claiming to be "gonnanodaethat." I assume it's not real, as usual, but I thought I'd at least try and confirm with someone here, just on the off chance it is real. Wouldn't want to permaban a real account.

26 minutes ago, Jon Dohnson said:

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, AliasSmithandJones said:

I think he means that we should not trust a lot of things from the media (hollywood) And just have faith in Rockstar

31 minutes ago, AliasSmithandJones said:

Kifflom!

5 minutes ago, mussefar03 said:

I think he means that we should not trust a lot of things from the media (hollywood) And just have faith in Rockstar

He literally means the guy watches too many movies because this type of sh*t doesn't happen in real life. Don't overthink on every word he writes

Imagine Rockstar scraping another version of Bully II right now, because they've finally realized that 100 Bully fans are not equal to 100.000.000 Grand Theft Auto fans.

2 minutes ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Kifflom!

He literally means the guy watches too many movies because this type of sh*t doesn't happen in real life. Don't overthink on every word he writes

Its a little hard not to overthink it, when all the other things he said was crypted messages lol

I dont believe him anymore. Real leaks always happens silently. His Usher hall thread happened silently,no cryptic messages,no riddles. 

1 minute ago, Ronald Reagan said:

Imagine Rockstar scraping another version of Bully II right now, because they've finally realized that 100 Bully fans are not equal to 100.000.000 Grand Theft Auto fans.

I hope not.

100 fans ' _' ? I am sure that if there's Bully 2 that it will sell over 20M lifetime.

gonnaenodaethat
2 minutes ago, Valtr said:

I hope not.

100 fans ' _' ? I am sure that if there's Bully 2 that it will sell over 20M lifetime.

Are thir 20M privileged public schoolboys in thi World? 

Why did I come here?

39 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

I like your sense of humor. If it was a joke that is. If not, then it's kinda cringy

35 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Just ignore them, new accounte and Don trolling as always.

If you cant detect irony when you see it, i dont know it man