Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

Just now, Lazlow007 said:

Well I think he hinted at it with his cryptic codes. If I remember correctly.

not really, he just has a scottish accent, but yeah, he did say 25th for the trailer, and he said they were working on the thumbnail in the new york r* studio

Just now, RockstarPlayer94 said:

Just because he sent a message saying 0320 doesnt mean he meant 20 March.

thats the announcement date he posted a separe exact march date for the trailer. 25th of march

This completly ran over my head then. Ive been in this sub the last week every day lol

pretty sure I remember someone saying last night that the 0320 was just a timestamp to a video

Just now, RockstarPlayer94 said:

Just because he sent a message saying 0320 doesnt mean he meant 20 March.

Yeah. It's hard to keep every riddle and such in mind lol We can hope. 

1 minute ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

I think he never teased a date

I’ve just seen a release date for 3rd Sep 2021, doesn’t seem too far off if I’m honest.

suicidal_banana

so emetnet? 
also page 420 going to coffeeshop now to celebrate

15 minutes ago, mussefar03 said:

Im hyped really hyped. But. Whats with the 25.? Its just a leak with no credibility? Like a lot of times. Why believe it now?

It's Wednesday, Sony revealed both PS4 and PS4 Pro on Wednesday.

Edited by Kris194

Speaking on certain days that Rockstar would announce something (I.e. Tuesday, Thursday), is there any reason as to why they pick certain days? I’m not a wannabe insider so I’m not going to be pretend to know. 

and is it too far fetched to think they would announce on a day that they usually don’t? 

Gentlebreeze

Lester just called me, said it was the best time to invest in the stock.

• Like 1

Just now, Black_Jesus said:

Lester probably got coronavirus from Georgina lol.

So I've been digging a little more on the morse code that @AliasSmithandJones has left us. If you translate . -- . - -. . - it is EMETNET. If you do a search on those letters you find something called European Multiple Environmental Threats Emergency Network. From what I've been reading about it is about rapidly assessing natural and man-made disasters. Is he possibly hinting that GTA 6 will have natural disaster that will take place during the game? Like a hurricane hits the island and causes building to collapse or flooding?

2 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

*molester

Just now, w0mack said:

So I've been digging a little more on the morse code that @AliasSmithandJones has left us. If you translate . -- . - -. . - it is EMETNET. If you do a search on those letters you find something called European Multiple Environmental Threats Emergency Network. From what I've been reading about it is about rapidly assessing natural and man-made disasters. Is he possibly hinting that GTA 6 will have natural disaster that will take place during the game? Like a hurricane hits the island and causes building to collapse or flooding?

no,i get ETETNME 
i dont think this i really morse code but if it is maybe its only one part

1 minute ago, w0mack said:

Maybe it would go back to the classic way of blocking off islands until you unlock them?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dragonbg said:

no,i get ETETNME 
i dont think this i really morse code but if it is maybe its only one part

For you to get that translation you would have . - . - -. -- . instead of . -- . - -. -- .

1 minute ago, w0mack said:

For you to get that translation you would have . - . - -. -- . instead of . -- . - -. -- .

i reversed it and then put it in a morse code translator and i got TEATIME? well the uk drinks a lot of tea lol

Just now, dragonbg said:

i reversed it and then put it in a morse code translator and i got TEATIME? well the uk drinks a lot of tea lol

Hahaha, in the south, in the north it means Dinner Time.

1 minute ago, dragonbg said:

In the UK, teatime means when you eat your tea. You'd call it dinner. What we call dinner, you call lunch.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Just now, Nathan0809 said:

Hahaha, in the south, in the north it means Dinner Time.

AND 6PM IS DINNER TIME/ PARTY TIME AKA THE TIME OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF GTA 6 ON MARCH 20TH ? 2PM IS THE TRAILER RELEASE ON MARCH 25th

34 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

By the way, Rockstar released first trailer of GTA IV right before end of fiscal year ;)

Holy sh*t watching that again made me feel things i can't even describe. f*ck Vice City, Liberty City or bust.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Lfc said:

In the UK, teatime means when you eat your tea. You'd call it dinner. What we call dinner, you call lunch.

SO 6PM? AS @AliasSmithandJones said