Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

1 minute ago, marcolinomarcol said:

same reason why they hunted down that guy who was making a mod for rdr 1, take-two is as sh*t as all the other game publishers and doesn't give a sh*t about the fans 

There are other LC mods but they cracked down on that mod only.  RDR can be justified by the fact that it isn't available on PC.

marcolinomarcol
1 minute ago, Zapper said:

There are other LC mods but they cracked down on that mod only.  RDR can be justified by the fact that it isn't available on PC.

tbh rdr still isn't justified since he did not intend to release any content owned by t2

Need For Madness Auto
8 minutes ago, menny said:

Can someone explain to me why would R* choose to announce VI in March? Is it a good period for share holders?

college exams and semesters are ending up in march

I love to the see the one and only Claude Speed involved in GTA VI and a chatterbox Mk2 with Lazlow.

Gentlebreeze

Well I know for sure onces the game does get announce this topic will be nonstop comments for a few hours.

Just now, marcolinomarcol said:

tbh rdr still isn't justified since he did not intend to release any content owned by t2

They can easily claim he's modifying assets for a game that is not really available for a platform. I'm not any lawyer but a juggernaut company like T2 can sue the modder if they want for this reason.

You can read the whole document here

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20200103/10131043668/take-2-sues-fan-over-project-to-finally-bring-red-dead-1-to-pc.shtml

• Like 2

i wonder if Texas would end up being in the game kinda like North Yankton, just a thought

2 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

Well I know for sure onces the game does get announce this topic will be nonstop comments for a few hours.

Once it will be announced forum will almost definitely go down for a while.

4 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

If it's anything like last time it will mostly be about how the NPC's look like Sims.

14 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

I know. I feel really sorry for you. It's really bad in Italy right now.

It's right before next fiscal year ;)

Thank you man, stay safe over there too!

Anyway.. I'm still skeptical about an announcement in March but I'll be so happy and surprised if it's going to be the case! Hope for the supposed leaks to become true soon! 

1 minute ago, Kris194 said:

By the way, Rockstar released first trailer of GTA IV right before end of fiscal year ;)

Oh. It was actually close to 25th even back then. haha

2 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

By the way, Rockstar released first trailer of GTA IV right before end of fiscal year ;)

that is indeed true, brings me hope for the coming weeks. fingers crossed 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AlbaVice said:

I think a single female protag could work, but I think they are going with 3 protags again. If VC, LC and South America are where they are basing GTA 6 then three different places for three different characters. 

thats an interesting idea. different characters in each area. you can call the other one and in that moment you're switching the character. now you're playing as the second one as you have talked about an upcoming deal. like...

in LC you are preparing everything for the drugs to arrive, get a buyer for the smuggled goods, bribe the cops, get rid off opponents and whatever.

then you're finished and you're calling your buddy in VC to set up everything for the transport, get a plane, dig a tunnel to LC whatever. in that moment you switch characters to VC, then youre setting up all the preparations for transportations, calling your buddy in south america (?), again, character switch.

now youre a member of a drug cartell, stealing some cocaine, killing everything thats working against you and so on.

but how to play the game after the storyline ends?

• Like 1

Im hyped really hyped. But. Whats with the 25.? Its just a leak with no credibility? Like a lot of times. Why believe it now?

1 minute ago, nolimits said:

2 different endgames based on your choices and how things play out or which character dies.

3 minutes ago, nolimits said:

thats an interesting idea. different characters in each area. you can call the other one and in that moment you're switching the character. now you're playing as the second one as you have talked about an upcoming deal. like...

in LC you are preparing everything for the drugs to arrive, get a buyer for the smuggled goods, bribe the cops, get rid off opponents and whatever.

then you're finished and you're calling your buddy in VC to set up everything for the transport, get a plane, dig a tunnel to LC whatever. in that moment you switch characters to VC, then youre setting up all the preparations for transportations, calling your buddy in south america (?), again, character switch.

now youre a member of a drug cartell, stealing some cocaine, killing everything thats working against you and so on.

I reckon that’s when online will take over.

• YEE 1

1 minute ago, mussefar03 said:

Im hyped really hyped. But. Whats with the 25.? Its just a leak with no credibility? Like a lot of times. Why believe it now?

gonnaedothat said 25th as well. 

Just now, Lazlow007 said:

wait when did he say that?

On 3/11/2020 at 9:16 PM, RedDagger said:

proof or ban

i dont care to be honest, it was on this thread, if i find the page ill post it here, but just check it, he says it himself.

Just now, Lazlow007 said:

He did? Evidence? (Im not mad i just wanna see it)

Just now, gig said:

wait when did he say that?

Just now, mussefar03 said:

He did? Evidence? (Im not mad i just wanna see it)

Well I think he hinted at it with his cryptic codes. If I remember correctly.

The date came from all those bizarre riddles I guess lol. It's surely be interesting to see how this plays out.