Jump to content

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion


Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

  1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

    • Tahiti
      110
    • Miami
      455
    • Cuba
      89

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

Recommended Posts

We'll probably find out soon. I just really hope, that this game is about trafficking and shagging. Sounds like a game for adult people :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A female protagonist isn't a new theory. It's been a point of discussion for a long long time. Even before GTA V. But naturally, it's become a much bigger possibility and talking point in recent years.

 

 

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

marcolinomarcol
3 minutes ago, MrQuiche said:

When you have a important school exam in June and that your president announces that all schools will be closed in France until further notice 😭.... f*ck me, how the flying f*ck will i get my exam if i can't even meet my teachers to teach me

 

EDIT: CORONAVIRUS is the bastard

ain't much better here in italy as you know lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, milkmansun said:

I believe it will be a different place and we will be pleasantly surprised. 

Philly, Chicago??? Let's go!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GrandTheftAutobot
Just now, Kris194 said:

We'll probably find out soon. I just really hope, that this game is about trafficking and shagging. Sounds like a game for adult people :)

Nope once Disney announce it's bought Take Two it will be PG-13's all around

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AliasSmithandJones said:

Maw sez Boab's a Jaffa©

Just replying before he edits it lol, you're welcome 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, milkmansun said:

To think of this whole gonnaenodaethat_  user's hints, I feel like it's just a trolling by Rockstar. Especially the miami, drug etc are already out and just Rockstar is making fun of that. I believe it will be a different place and we will be pleasantly surprised. 

After all references and teases for Vice City in GTA Online and Rockstar scouting Florida?

Edited by Kris194
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LodwigRedemption said:

Just replying before he edits it lol, you're welcome 

His just repling to my video :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zapper said:

Philly, Chicago??? Let's go!!

Most probably a different country all together. Probably Britain 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's definitely going to be based in Vice City including other parts of the state, I reckon some of South America as well and probably Liberty City.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VC is a great choice for sure, but we need something more, like another city, some variety in density and terrain.

 

2 cities + countryside + small towns = we got a winning formula.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AliasSmithandJones said:

Maw sez Boab's a Jaffa©

Mum/Mam/mom says Deepthroat’s gay?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AliasSmithandJones said:

Maw sez Boab's a Jaffa©

Jaffa is a Serbian cookie brand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, milkmansun said:

Most probably a different country all together. Probably Britain 

GTA probably wouldn't leave US and that's good imo.

Edited by Zapper
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liberty City will be most likely there. T2 was really mad when Open IV developers tried to bring LC to GTA V. The same thing happended with RDR map.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kris194 said:

Liberty City will be most likely there. T2 was really mad when Open IV developers tried to bring LC to GTA V. The same thing happended with RDR map.

Liberty City with either San Fierro or Las Venturas is all i want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lazlow007 said:

Jaffa is a Serbian cookie brand

It’s also British slang. Can’t remember what exactly it means but it’s not too nice by today’s standards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope for VC and LC and Colombia, but not female protagonist, it will ruin game, and I will probably skip VI, and wait 12 years for VII

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The first "leak" of gta6 south americas by The Know said that they discussed about to have a woman protagonist.

 

 

Timestamp: 6:40

 

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zapper said:

VC is a great choice for sure, but we need something more, like another city, some variety in density and terrain.

 

2 cities + countryside + small towns = we got a winning formula.

Of course we will get more than one city. Anyone still think, that they would be making this game for 8 years at least and making again one city only?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LC with Michael Townley would be dope

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PaddsterG2k3 said:

It’s also British slang. Can’t remember what exactly it means but it’s not too nice by today’s standards...

An infertile guy haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SMC TBane said:

The first "leak" of gta6 south americas by The Know said that they discussed about to have a woman protagonist.

They were also disscussing it in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Female would be a bold direction from R*, never did that before. Is it really possible? I would love it tbh

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kris194 said:

Of course we will get more than one city. Anyone still think, that they would be making this game for 8 years at least and making again one city only?

Exactly. RDR2 felt like SA in terms of organically visiting parts of map with story progression.

 

VI has to have that biome variety to give us the sense of travelling to a different place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MrQuiche said:

When you have a important school exam in June and that your president announces that all schools will be closed in France until further notice 😭.... f*ck me, how the flying f*ck will i get my exam if i can't even meet my teachers to teach me

 

EDIT: CORONAVIRUS is the bastard

Same here in Denmark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Payne said:

LC with Michael Townley would be dope

Not really, it's time for something fresh.

Just now, mussefar03 said:

Same here in Denmark

Same in Poland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.