Black_Jesus

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

Just now, Felipeborges388 said:

Also, GTA V was the best selling game of January, I think we can say that GTA VI will take a while if V continues to do so well.

I'm not sure GTA V's sales will hold back VI. Gives them more time, sure. They don't have to 'rush' it out in need of money. But Purposefully holding it back until V stops selling isn't very likely. 

1 minute ago, Len Lfc said:

I'm not sure GTA V's sales will hold back VI. Gives them more time, sure. They don't have to 'rush' it out in need of money. But Purposefully holding it back until V stops selling isn't very likely. 

GTA V giving them more time can be considered holding the game but in a good way. 

The gap between V and VI doesn’t seem that big compared to RDR1 and 2 even though it’s been almost 7 years.

• Like 2
GrandTheftAutobot
38 minutes ago, YNNEL said:

It’s not GTA related. It’s just Rockstar having some fun with their logo. There is absolutely nothing in it that represents GTA. We all desperate for some news but this is just really reaching.

Have some GOD DAMN FAITH! Rockstar has a plan!!

24 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

There are rumors that Sony will reveal the PS5 specs tomorrow, if it is true we might have some news of when the console presentation conference will take place.

Add Dan leaving next week. Things could be looking up for an announcement soon.

Spoiler

* Yes I've been on the Dutch 🥳

GrandTheftAutobot
42 minutes ago, neo92boi said:

Anyone else feel like Sony is using the corona virus as a scapegoat because they still don’t have they’re sh*t together? 

I hope your not implying Sony created the virus as a delay tactic..... 🤧

48 minutes ago, neo92boi said:

Anyone else feel like Sony is using the corona virus as a scapegoat because they still don’t have they’re sh*t together? 

No.

1 hour ago, neo92boi said:

yes

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

Hideo is steasing something for tomorrow, maybe we really have something coming from Sony, maybe a surprise State of Play.

He's not. 

And the 3 means March is the third month. Like 2 February.

Edited by Len Lfc
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Felipeborges388 said:

At least we'll find out tomorrow

We don't need to. He's not teasing anything for tomorrow. At best KojiPro might mention something Silent Hill related on Wednesday.

10 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

Hideo is steasing something for tomorrow, maybe we really have something coming from Sony, maybe a surprise State of Play.

I swear, if the rumors about Kojima calling a truce with Konami and making the new Silent Hill are true, there will be no need for GTA 6 announcment this year. To go insane twice in a year would be too much. 

considering that Sony will not be at any events this year....a State of Play seems likely...but when idk...as far as i know it could happen this month, next month or they could do it during E3 when everyone is watching twitch and youtube

5 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I agree with this. 

The only thing that might happen is that when VI gets announced, people will stop putting money in V online. Could mean shorter time between announcement and release of VI. But that might not be true either, V online might lose alot of players already when the new consoles drop. 

Speculations, speculations...

2 minutes ago, Soomersault said:

I agree with this. 

The only thing that might happen is that when VI gets announced, people will stop putting money in V online. Could mean shorter time between announcement and release of VI. But that might not be true either, V online might lose alot of players already when the new consoles drop. 

Speculations, speculations...

I'm guessing marketing will be connected with GTA Online to keep players visiting. An in game event would be sick to create a transition into GTA Online 2.

2 hours ago, Felipeborges388 said:

He is "kick the can" Dan's Successor 

11 minutes ago, deadasdisco said:

I'm guessing marketing will be connected with GTA Online to keep players visiting. An in game event would be sick to create a transition into GTA Online 2.

they could also allow people to transfer their characters over...but i doubt it...and they did the same with RDR 2 they had events in Online to get people to stay and hyped up RDR 2

9 minutes ago, skg_kd said:

they could also allow people to transfer their characters over...but i doubt it...and they did the same with RDR 2 they had events in Online to get people to stay and hyped up RDR 2

Rather not. I hope it will be a fresh start. Mainly because a lot of players are literal multi billionaires and could buy all the new stuff in the first day...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ivarblaauw said:

Rather not. I hope it will be a fresh start. Mainly because a lot of players are literal multi billionaires and could buy all the new stuff in the first day...

I agree...however one thing they could do is make the character transfer be available....but their banks and garages would be wiped and they had to start from rank 1 again

8 minutes ago, ivarblaauw said:

They'll have a returning player bonus, for sure. Not that it will be massive. Maybe a starter weapon or vehicle. Maybe $1M GTA Dollars, or something. Although, you already know the Collectors/Ultimate Edition will have Online bonuses. Just like RDR2 did.

• Like 3
Just now, Len Lfc said:

They'll have a returning player bonus, for sure. Not that it will be massive. Maybe a starter weapon or vehicle. Maybe $1M GTA Dollars, or something. Although, you already know the Collectors/Ultimate Edition will have Online bonuses. Just like RDR2 did.

of course...but they still have to learn from their RDO mistakes...cause apparently there are some

Honest opinion...I feel like Sony is losing this race right now. They’ve got to blow us out of the water in terms of specs and features if they want to compete with the hype train MS has garnered these past few weeks, and they’ve got to do it soon, like yesterday soon.  

VI related I feel like Rockstar is waiting for the summer to release info on whatever it is that they’re doing next.. one things for sure, whatever is Next must be shown this year, too much converging advertising to relinquish in a console launch year, Rockstar has to open they’re mouths about what they have planned for Gen 9 regardless of its current state of development. 

1 minute ago, neo92boi said:

Honest opinion...I feel like Sony is losing this race right now. They’ve got to blow us out of the water in terms of specs and features if they want to compete with the hype train MS has garnered these past few weeks, and they’ve got to do it soon, like yesterday soon.  

VI related I feel like Rockstar is waiting for the summer to release info on whatever it is that they’re doing next.. one things for sure, whatever is Next must be shown this year, too much converging advertising to relinquish in a console launch year, Rockstar has to open they’re mouths about what they have planned for Gen 9 regardless of its current state of development. 

Sony will announce when they get the chance...as far as knowledge of when...idk cause they could just simply announce it then wait until Microsoft announce pricing on their next console to announce their pricing...as for Rockstar Summer seems likely to announce the next game, but whether they do it or not is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, neo92boi said:

Sony have God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima. Microsoft have Gears, Halo and promises. Sony aren't in danger of anything. At the end of the day, PlayStation is more popular. At their worst, with PS3, by the end of the generation it still outsold the Xbox 360. Sony are in the luxury position where they can wait for Microsoft to make the first move and react to them. Sony have the games, and the fans know that. Microsoft are the ones with the point to prove. 

10 minutes ago, neo92boi said:

one things for sure, whatever is Next must be shown this year

Not true. Rockstar waited 3 years after GTA V to announce RDR2. Rockstar will move when they feel ready to. 

9 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Sony have God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima. Microsoft have Gears, Halo and promises. Sony aren't in danger of anything. At the end of the day, PlayStation is more popular. At their worst, with PS3, by the end of the generation it still outsold the Xbox 360. Sony are in the luxury position where they can wait for Microsoft to make the first move and react to them. Sony have the games, and the fans know that. Microsoft are the ones with the point to prove. 

Not true. Rockstar waited 3 years after GTA V to announce RDR2. Rockstar will move when they feel ready to. 

with the way things are going and the amount of games each company have been placing out each year...I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar starts joining in just so they can be competitive...however the more I look at the new images that popped up the more I think they are trying to join a different genre of games entirely 

6 minutes ago, skg_kd said:

with the way things are going and the amount of games each company have been placing out each year...I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar starts joining in just so they can be competitive...however the more I look at the new images that popped up the more I think they are trying to join a different genre of games entirely 

Be competetive? GTA V is continually on the top sales charts every month. Over 6 years after its initial release. And their Online games are making millions every month, and are still breaking record numbers. Rockstar are already more competitive than most developers/publishers out there. 

Just now, Len Lfc said:

Be competetive? GTA V is continually on the top sales charts every month. Over 6 years after its initial release. And their Online games are making millions every month, and are still breaking record numbers. Rockstar are already more competitive than most developers/publishers out there. 

well you are correct...but I am also saying that there is still a genre they haven't hit as much yet (besides a gamemode in GTA Online)...but if they decide to make a whole game on that idk

GrandTheftAutobot

GTA V and GTAO riding high ain't going to stop them announcing VI. Hell once the campaign starts in full it will probably link GTAO some way bringing back players until VI hits.

Got a good feeling about March.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Don't forget Sony's rumored 1 to 3 month exclusive to GTA 6.