Black_Jesus

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

3 hours ago, Devdevi45 said:

They need to cut support off for gta o (stop making dlc) and release GTA 6 ..we’re on to the next generation of gaming and only had 2 games last generation I bet there’ll be 2 as well for this one too 

They don't have to. It seems, that we got to the point where they are releasing big DLC every 3 months or so.

3 hours ago, Devdevi45 said:

They need to cut support off for gta o (stop making dlc) and release GTA 6 ..we’re on to the next generation of gaming and only had 2 games last generation I bet there’ll be 2 as well for this one too 

150000 people on steam would be angry if this happens. Many more on other platforms. Not a good idea.

I don't think they will cut support to GTA:Online because that's actually a pretty great platform to advertise GTA 6. Remember when RDR2 was being announced they added the Double-Action Revolver, a gun that appears in RDR2, into GTA:O? I think they will do something pretty similar when GTA 6 gets announced, like "complete this event to buy a car/weapon that will appear in GTA 6" or whatever.

• Like 2
  • YEE 1
3 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

I don't think they will cut support to GTA:Online because that's actually a pretty great platform to advertise GTA 6. Remember when RDR2 was being announced they added the Double-Action Revolver, a gun that appears in RDR2, into GTA:O? I think they will do something pretty similar when GTA 6 gets announced, like "complete this event to buy a car/weapon that will appear in GTA 6" or whatever.

I believe you are correct. GTA Online will be a great place to announce GTA VI6

Edited by Black_Jesus

Don't worry, Rockstar will release a new car for Grand Theft Auto: Online called "Six" and another one called "Nine" and then we will know.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
GrandTheftAutobot
14 hours ago, daley86 said:

I think it'll be announced before E3. My thinking is that they'll want to release it on PS4/Xbox One and on Next Gen. If the install base isn't that great on Next Gen within the first year then that would surely dent their sales. Whereas if it was released for current gen and then an update issued for next gen, like Cyberpunk is doing, then the install base is HUGE. From a business point of view, this strategy makes the most sense? Just like what they did with V

I hope so but I'm guessing this year E3 won't even happen and even if it does it will be very scaled down.

4 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Yeah, I've been saying that for the past year. 

we have to wait and see for now then...cause it'll be a pain if this was just because they wanted to and not a rumor...but then again...they did start teasing something is coming a couple months before the announcement of RDR2 (idk if it was a couple months or a couple weeks though)

5 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Not only that but the loading screens will be plastered with GTA VI advertising for i'd say years after release look at GTA IV that's still going 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

.... Out of the Blue....

That’s how it’s gonna show up. 

Rockstar will show us what they’re cooking up when they’re ready...hopefully it’s soon. 

I miss the old days of Rockstar when they made games because they loved games more than they loved money. 

The Warriors and Manhunt were great testaments to their adoration for video gaming. They need to find themselves again. 

46 minutes ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

.... Out of the Blue....

We're playing the long game, I see. Find the blue wasn't about GTA V. But about GTA VI!

I'm very sceptical about all of this, on one hand there's a tiny bit of hope inside of me that this is definitely hinting more than just a site redesign and is actually something to do with an upcoming title on the next generation of consoles. The other part of me is like "yeah nothing big, move on". 

If I had to take a guess at the golden robot holding the R* logo, it gives off some sort of award ceremony or celebration vibe to me. There's a glass of champagne to the right and to the left of the artwork is a bucket. My Mind is trying to associate this with a ceremony of some sort. Also let's be honest, when was the last time a robot or one like on the artwork featured in a R* game? I know there doesn't have to be an exact reason for it's inclusion but someones gone "Hey I need the Art Department to do up some artwork and I want a golden android robot on it". I'm not sure why the robot in the first place but someone definitely felt the need to have it included with the artwork so it could either mean nothing or anything. For all I could've cared they could've had a shadowy figure holding the R* logo and I'd probably be here speculating why the inclusion of said figure too. 

As for the other artwork that featured a dark blue (maybe I'm colourblind?) R* logo in the centre with a sort of red background and the word FINE-INTE, I don't know what to make out of it. It sort of giving me and old-ish retro vibe. I've seen similar colour patterns & themes to this before but can't remember where exactly. As for game side of things I don't really pick up any gaming related feelings but if I had to take a guess with some of the words I feel like their associated with previous titles in a way but maybe I'm full of myself on that.

Edited by B7R
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, B7R said:

As for the other artwork that featured a dark blue (maybe I'm colourblind?) R* logo in the centre with a sort of red background and the word FINE-INTE, I don't know what to make out of it.

Well, there's also an "R" a few spaces along, so that would be FINE INTER. Which is Latin for, kinda, "In the ending". Literally it's fine=end and inter=among or between.

Or, reading the other letters along and then below it could just be FINE INTERACT. Uuh, yeah...

To be honest I'm far from convinced that whatever they're trying to say is a hint about a new game.

Edited by Volatollotalov

Woke up this morning and had to answer some support enquiries, initially I was interested 'cos the project was based in Florida, sadly it's f*ck all to do with GTA or Rockstar, they're just putting up a dam stop gap.

I looked into the company who were making the support request, and it seems they were heavily involved in the Big Dig in Boston during the 90's and early Naughties. It got me thinking; this would be a really interesting setting for a GTA game. I have no idea why I thought this, but with f*ck all else happening, I thought it might be an interesting talking point.

DISCUSS, or examine every pixel on the R* website to determine if it's RGB:255,0,0 or RGB:254,1,1 

Need For Madness Auto
8 hours ago, B7R said:

If I had to take a guess at the golden robot holding the R* logo, it gives off some sort of award ceremony or celebration vibe to me. There's a glass of champagne to the right and to the left of the artwork is a bucket. My Mind is trying to associate this with a ceremony of some sort.

• YEE 1
16 minutes ago, Zello said:

About the robot artwork thingy. I just realized it's wearing a one piece bikini

Also its a female robot with 1980's theme, if you googled the creator.

So maybe GTA 6 will star a female protagonist, if the picture really is for GTA 6.

13 hours ago, B7R said:

As for the other artwork that featured a dark blue (maybe I'm colourblind?) R* logo in the centre with a sort of red background and the word FINE-INTE, I don't know what to make out of it.

It's just this phrase, split apart in a kind of abstract art style: "Purveyors of Fine Interactive Entertainment Since 1998" as well as some other phrases they used to have on their site. It's 100% absolutely just Rockstar art. Seriously, think about it. If they were teasing literally anything. They'd publish it on social media. Not hide it on their site, along with two others. Giving it a 33% chance of being randomly selected as a background image when you open the menu tab.

Edited by Len Lfc
  • Like 2

The robot on Rockstar's website is either something non-GTA related or just artwork. If it's GTA related, there's more chance of it being LCS coming to PS4 than it being GTA VI because LCS was set in 1998, millennium was approaching, Electron Zone on LCFR and so on. Of course, I think this is very much unlikely but it is more likely than the artwork being associated with GTA VI. 

Edited by Keano

It’s not GTA related. It’s just Rockstar having some fun with their logo. There is absolutely nothing in it that represents GTA. We all desperate for some news but this is just really reaching.

4 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

It's just this phrase, split apart in a kind of abstract art style: "Purveyors of Fine Interactive Entertainment Since 1998" as well as some other phrases they used to have on their site. It's 100% absolutely just Rockstar art. Seriously, think about it. If they were teasing literally anything. They'd publish it on social media. Not hide it on their site, along with two others. Giving it a 33% chance of being randomly selected as a background image when you open the menu tab.

I agree that it's just Rockstar art but correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Rockstar just put the GTA V logo on their website and nowhere else before the first trailer dropped? I haven't got any social media accounts so I honestly only found out by going to their website and Olli43 mentioned it on YouTube that day as well. 

1 hour ago, YNNEL said:

It’s not GTA related. It’s just Rockstar having some fun with their logo. There is absolutely nothing in it that represents GTA. We all desperate for some news but this is just really reaching.

I don't think so either but it is fun to speculate sometimes providing none of us go overboard as some people have done with these artworks. 

3 minutes ago, Keano said:

I agree that it's just Rockstar art but correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Rockstar just put the GTA V logo on their website and nowhere else before the first trailer dropped? I haven't got any social media accounts so I honestly only found out by going to their website and Olli43 mentioned it on YouTube that day as well. 

No. 

And the Rockstargames.com front page was the GTA V logo with the date for the trailer. Again, they made it clear and obvious. 

10 minutes ago, Keano said:

there's more chance of it being LCS coming to PS4 than it being GTA VI because LCS was set in 1998

Again, no. 1998 refers to the date Rockstar Games was founded. here are other examples:

classof98_3840x2160.jpg

rdr2_tshirt_vintage_white_desktop.jpg

There are rumors that Sony will reveal the PS5 specs tomorrow, if it is true we might have some news of when the console presentation conference will take place.

1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

No. 

And the Rockstargames.com front page was the GTA V logo with the date for the trailer. Again, they made it clear and obvious. 

Again, no. 1998 refers to the date Rockstar Games was founded. here are other examples:

classof98_3840x2160.jpg

rdr2_tshirt_vintage_white_desktop.jpg

Thanks for clearing up the Twitter post. Like I said, no social media so I wouldn't have seen it anywhere else. 

I'm aware of those 1998 references as I have the NYC one as a t-shirt in real life and Class of 98 in GTA Online. I was just making a point based on people's reaction to the artwork.