Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

I hate to be that guy and i know we need to be sceptical, but the 2 artworks for me are screaming Bully colors and South America vIbe colors

Its possible this is a tease imo.Im

We'll see soon or far later lol

• YEE 1

Just a fun fact... waay back Rockstar utilized the slogan "Selling Dreams" and not Killing Dreams (in 2000). Just to see how old are these phrases.

Rockstar must have a Ethical Code with those words in the company, in every hall.

Spoiler

3PGRfPe.png

Edited by UnderMeister

It's Rockstar Games, they are full of stuff like this. For example at NYC headquarter.

"Signs warn you not to post anything about your visit on social media. Even in the bathroom, a placard jabs, “Lift the Seat Before You Leak: Offenders Will Be Sacrificed.”

One of the Rockstar's "rules" is: "Bite Off More Than You Can Chew, Otherwise you'll do the same thing."

edit

By the way, one of the new artworks really screams school(Bully) and the other one is like "It's GTA here". Some of their artworks are clearly inspired by their games/upcoming games. For example this

noise_logo_3840x2160.jpg

If you played Max Payne 3 then you will certainly notice inspiration.

Edited by Kris194
1 hour ago, XxToretto-X said:

I hate to be that guy and i know we need to be sceptical, but the 2 artworks for me are screaming Bully colors and South America vIbe colors

Its possible this is a tease imo.Im

We'll see soon or far later lol

Noice. So we can sauce the jungle for pranks?

Spoiler

spiders and my snake in the female locker room......

1 minute ago, Kris194 said:

Of course it's just artwork but some of them are clearly inspired by their games.

rdr2_tshirt_linocut_solid_desktop.jpg

It's even named rdr2_tshirt_linocut_solid_desktop.jpg

Yeah. And they come after the game has been announced. 

• Like 5

I feel that some people on here are way too skeptical about things.

For me that image is way too specific for it to just be a random image they've put together. They've clearly put it up for a reason. 

7 minutes ago, Dark Rosewood Varnish said:

I feel that some people on here are way too skeptical about things.

For me that image is way too specific for it to just be a random image they've put together. They've clearly put it up for a reason. 

If it was specific, you'd know what it was. There wouldn't be any questions. And perhaps the reason they put it ip is simple. They wanted to redesign their website and add some new art. Of which there are 3 new pieces, and people are only focusing on one of them. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Yeah. And they come after the game has been announced. 

Well, I didn't say that it hints GTA VI or Bully 2 but I said, that they are clearly GTA series and Bully inspired.

Need For Madness Auto
2 hours ago, MojoGamer said:

Wrong, a YouTuber googled the robot and its creator.

Definitely 1980's theme, skip to 1:30 by a Hajime Sorayama

1:51 i seen this before today

2 minutes ago, GrandTheftAutobot said:

Question to the skeptics. You don't expect an announcement this year for GTA VI. But how about for another Rockstar game? 😲

I'm not expecting anything, when it happens it happens. I mean, it would be awesome to get something (anything) soon, but I'm not getting hyped up to anything just yet.

5 minutes ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

I'm not expecting anything, when it happens it happens. I mean, it would be awesome to get something (anything) soon, but I'm not getting hyped up to anything just yet.

Fair enough. I wouldn't say I'm hyped expecting something this year. It's because it has been 7 years now. We're in the 2020's and the patience is wearing thin. I was wanting a Bully 2 announcement not so long ago but I'm really hoping for a VI announcement this year. So bored with GTAO now.

But the whole Dan leaving 'officially' in a couple of weeks has definitely thrown everything up in the air to say the least. I mean nobody was expecting that! At least not until after GTA Next......

1 hour ago, GrandTheftAutobot said:

Question to the skeptics. You don't expect an announcement this year for GTA VI. But how about for another Rockstar game? 😲

I would say im very skeptical on most things that are posted on this thread, but I still think a GTA VI announcement will happen this year.

regarding the artworks I believe they are just random, something to let the artists have some creativity and showcase their talents. basically just a bit of fun, like this one.

v_lestersdesktop2_3840x2160.jpg

Edited by eyman
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MojoGamer said:

Wrong, a YouTuber googled the robot and its creator.

Definitely 1980's theme, skip to 1:30 by a Hajime Sorayama

Oh there is PS5 Pro and PS5 is not even released...

I think it'll be announced before E3. My thinking is that they'll want to release it on PS4/Xbox One and on Next Gen. If the install base isn't that great on Next Gen within the first year then that would surely dent their sales. Whereas if it was released for current gen and then an update issued for next gen, like Cyberpunk is doing, then the install base is HUGE. From a business point of view, this strategy makes the most sense? Just like what they did with V

Edited by daley86

I believe they will release cross-gen title but it won't be GTA VI. Announcement should come soon. Question is, when they want to release it? September is out of topic, only October and November left.

edit

If they would like to release it before next-gen consoles release then late November is also out of topic.

Edited by Kris194
10 minutes ago, daley86 said:

I think it'll be announced before E3. My thinking is that they'll want to release it on PS4/Xbox One and on Next Gen. If the install base isn't that great on Next Gen within the first year then that would surely dent their sales. Whereas if it was released for current gen and then an update issued for next gen, like Cyberpunk is doing, then the install base is HUGE. From a business point of view, this strategy makes the most sense? Just like what they did with V

I will eat my shirts if this happens. Luckily, it won't happen.

• Like 3

Hey even rdr2 re-release for next gen is more possible than another gta for ps4 lol,again no way they'll stick to ps4 for another 2 years.You surely know gta v&rdr2 doesn't run that good on current platforms do u?

Edited by Abel Tesfaye
37 minutes ago, Abel Tesfaye said:

Hey even rdr2 re-release for next gen is more possible than another gta for ps4 lol,again no way they'll stick to ps4 for another 2 years.You surely know gta v&rdr2 doesn't run that good on current platforms do u?

They don't need a re-release, all ps4 games will be available on ps5.

Only thing they need is to update both Online modes for ps5 and release more dlcs to grab our attention.

5 hours ago, MojoGamer said:

They don't need a re-release, all ps4 games will be available on ps5.

Only thing they need is to update both Online modes for ps5 and release more dlcs to grab our attention.

They need to cut support off for gta o (stop making dlc) and release GTA 6 ..we’re on to the next generation of gaming and only had 2 games last generation I bet there’ll be 2 as well for this one too 

24 minutes ago, Devdevi45 said:

They need to cut support off for gta o (stop making dlc) and release GTA 6 ..we’re on to the next generation of gaming and only had 2 games last generation I bet there’ll be 2 as well for this one too 

Why In the world would they cut off the major cash crop that’s GTA online? Who knows what time period Gta6 will be set in. So if it’s set in the past, that’s even more incentive to keep the gravy train rolling in gtaO

Edited by SonofLosSantos
1 hour ago, Devdevi45 said:

Yeah that's not happening until either by end of this or next year. GTAO just had a record breaking last year. GTA V is still in top 10s on sales every month because of GTAO and they still make load of money from shark cards.

Edited by GEИESIS
1 hour ago, Devdevi45 said:

Why do they need to cut support off? They didn't need to do it to make RDR2. And they're still supporting GTA Online. It's making millions, so why stop?