Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

10 minutes ago, kwul said:

Bruh... :facedesk: I guess you're right.

Nevertheless both are still red and possible GTA 6 teasers.

Theory: Project Americas has been rumored to be for GTA 6 and showed up once in RDR2 codes.

The images are Red like RDR2 and City Morgue hasn't appeared in RDR2...

Perhaps GTA 6's setting will share RDR2's setting?

Edited by MojoGamer
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, MojoGamer said:

Also its funny how it says Fighting the Righteous and the user who leaked City Morgue is named Righteous. A hunch?

Never mind lol

Edited by Len Lfc

R* Employee: Hello, could you make some new graphic designs for our company's website?

Graphic Designer: Sure! What do you want?

R* Employee: Y'know, the usual corporat stuff. Big logo, a bunch of colors and a bunch of random numbers everywhere!

Graphic Designer: Random numbers?

R* Employee: Yeah, we were so busy making money that we forgot to make a new game and now we need something ASAP. Some image with a bunch of numbers might keep our fans talking for a while.

Graphic Designer: A'ight, let me sketch something in Paint real quick.

Need For Madness Auto

Uffff

2 hours ago, MojoGamer said:

Theory: Project Americas has been rumored to be for GTA 6 and showed up once in RDR2 codes.

Not rumored but it was their as "AMERICA SCRIPT" but updated as "MICS SCRIPT" and yes it was back when RDR2 got available on PC 

4 hours ago, kingcs said:

Great. GTA 6 and Bully 2 trending on Twitter once again for no reason. 🙄

:D

https://twitter.com/i/events/1233563192049139713 

Bet Rockstargames is watching this...

Bet if they released GTA 6, alot of people will stay home gaming .

Instead people are catching the flu, allergies and perhaps the Coronavirus.

Edited by MojoGamer

Have these "private videos" ever been a source of concrete leakage with V and IV? Like was V's announcement trailer private before it was released or was it released once it was uploaded?

3 hours ago, CallTheCoroner said:

Have these "private videos" ever been a source of concrete leakage with V and IV? Like was V's announcement trailer private before it was released or was it released once it was uploaded?

No idea, that far back. But the mystery has been solved. Check the last page.

There are so many gaming news sites reporting that R* is teasing something with those new artworks. Quite pathetic, really. Wait until they discover the whole R* artwork collection.

• Like 1

Crazy right? 

You have Take2 subsidiaries and media moguls on here trying to figure out which ideals sound plausible.

Edited by Black_Jesus
5 hours ago, CallTheCoroner said:

I don't have any info on past announcements, but I feel like R* wouldn't really bother uploading a video as "significant" as that until they've made an announcement of something coming first.

Also lol to the overreaction over the site redesign and new artwork :D

I think City Morgue are involved with GTA6. They looked very shifty when asked about it in that video. I can’t see it being for a new radio station in online cos they’ve only recently put a new one on.

6 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

GDC has been postponed

https://gdconf.com/news/important-gdc-2020-update

Fortunately, I think, that we should keep our eyes open next week:)

P.S I'm not talking about GTA VI announcement.

Yikes.

I feel we are on the cusp of some sort of announcement. But I have a bad feeling it won't be GTA but a new IP.

I hope all Dan's work is done on VI and it's coming sooner rather than later, but the fact he pretty much left a year ago already doesn't bod well for that theory.....

Edited by GrandTheftAutobot

I wish people from R would purposely f*ck with you guys with some fake hints or news all the time. whatever you guys see it must be something about GTA6. come on now.

• Like 12
21 minutes ago, Schwartzxz said:

I wish people from R would purposely f*ck with you guys with some fake hints or news all the time. whatever you guys see it must be something about GTA6. come on now.

That would mean less time working on VI and other games bro. 😐

27 minutes ago, Schwartzxz said:

Why do you think they changed their website artworks to something full of numbers and weird imagery?

2 minutes ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Why do you think they changed their website artworks to something full of numbers and weird imagery?

Why do you think they made this?

battle_desert_2560x1600.jpg

Doesn't mean anything. Just Rockstar being Rockstar.

All i can say is that we are getting closer and closer to the GTA VI announcement every day.

2 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

GTA Online...

• Like 3

With every game that R* releaes it can give you ideas on what tech and stuff theyre gonna use for future releases.
For example: RDR1 tested out green enviroments, new lighting, animals and a bung of other new things that GTA IV's version of RAGE didint have. And the same goes for GTA V and then RDR2, new tech being used in theyre next games.
So with RDR2, what I noticed is that they where testing out bigger maps and "remake" maps too, since recently finishing RDR2,

Spoiler

I always find it weird that New Austin is in RDR2 because you never ever go there in the main story line.

I think this is for two reasons, more map = more exploration and things to do, but I also still think they where or are making remasters for both RDR1 and GTA IV, might aswell use all that map that you dont hardly use in RDR2.as it is. I also think this also plays into the idea of the rumoured "Project Americas", the idea of GTA 6 having multiple cities even countries/states i.e Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City State, Some places in South America/Carribean, they already have a head start with 2 maps pretty much made just need sprucing up read for next gen. Each new game extends what they did previously in RAGE and adds something new. Even if Project Americas turns out to be bullsh*t, I still wouldnt be surprised if theres multiple cities or a much larger map than Southern San Andreas of GTA V (the other hint is "Southern").

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

This is the Gta: Vice mission the wee lassie coders helped design the other week 

Who disnae love a Godzilla Grizzly? 

And whit aboot that Splinter Cell Robot burd? 

42 minutes ago, Danny-Vain said:

With every game that R* releaes it can give you ideas on what tech and stuff theyre gonna use for future releases.
For example: RDR1 tested out green enviroments, new lighting, animals and a bung of other new things that GTA IV's version of RAGE didint have. And the same goes for GTA V and then RDR2, new tech being used in theyre next games.
So with RDR2, what I noticed is that they where testing out bigger maps and "remake" maps too, since recently finishing RDR2,

Reveal hidden contents

I always find it weird that New Austin is in RDR2 because you never ever go there in the main story line.

I think this is for two reasons, more map = more exploration and things to do, but I also still think they where or are making remasters for both RDR1 and GTA IV, might aswell use all that map that you dont hardly use in RDR2.as it is. I also think this also plays into the idea of the rumoured "Project Americas", the idea of GTA 6 having multiple cities even countries/states i.e Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City State, Some places in South America/Carribean, they already have a head start with 2 maps pretty much made just need sprucing up read for next gen. Each new game extends what they did previously in RAGE and adds something new. Even if Project Americas turns out to be bullsh*t, I still wouldnt be surprised if theres multiple cities or a much larger map than Southern San Andreas of GTA V (the other hint is "Southern").

I think you are onto something here. A refreshed Los Santos and Liberty City all the while adding two new cities perhaps?

I think you are being way too skeptical.

This is definitely something, the numbers and the sentences are there for a reason. It doesn't mean it's GTA 6 or Bully 2 however. Who knows. I just hope it ain't some GTA Online bullsh*t.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Danny-Vain said:

So with RDR2, what I noticed is that they where testing out bigger maps and "remake" maps too, since recently finishing RDR2

Testing bigger maps? GTA V map is bigger than RDR 2 map so i don't think so. 
But you are right, they are always testing something for their next game in their previous game, or realistically speaking, they use something specific from their previous game and improve it in the next game. I think that RDR 2 super realistic weather system and clouds are the test for GTA VI.

54 minutes ago, The Wolf Man said:

This is definitely something, the numbers and the sentences are there for a reason. It doesn't mean it's GTA 6 or Bully 2 however. Who knows. I just hope it ain't some GTA Online bullsh*t.

Can we get someone to decode this? I have the same thoughts about it. This is Rockstar message to us.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Wolf Man said:

This is definitely something, the numbers and the sentences are there for a reason.

I guess you are right. It's not like these are some of their corporate slogans that's being used for a long time or anything.

I mean, I'd love to be proven wrong, and this ends up being a teaser for something, i'm just not getting my hopes up because of a .png on their website's background.

Edited by DOUGL4S1