Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

15 minutes ago, Ronald Reagan said:

Grand Theft Auto VI is so advanced that it's been in production since 2006 and is going to be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

So GTA VI is just GTA IV's evil twin brother then?

VI, IV... it kinda makes sense.

1 hour ago, YNNEL said:

Weren’t the PS5 sposed to be unveiled this month? Maybe it has been delayed then due to the Coronavirus.

No, there has been no date given. February was only presumed as that's when the PS4 event was, in 2013. So far, everything with the PS5 has been completely different, anyway. So there's no way of knowing what the plan is, or if it has changed. What we do know, is that Sony are pretty much waiting for Microsoft to go first.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, YNNEL said:

Weren’t the PS5 sposed to be unveiled this month? Maybe it has been delayed then due to the Coronavirus.

There were some flaky rumors a few weeks ago suggesting that PS5 and XBX production could be delayed because of the Coronavirus, but nothing is public knowledge and it's too soon to be sure. Once the factories and supply lines in China get up and running again - and there is credible news that this is starting to happen - then maybe any delay could be gradually recovered over the next few months.  

If there's a worst-case-scenario type of situation and cities like Edinburgh and New York ask commuters to stay at home then it might slow things down by a month or so on the software side of things for R*, but again it's way too soon to say and really it could go either way. Like all big firms, they should have contingency plans in place by now (although I have no idea what a R*-style contingency plan would look like!).

Also it seems that the virus doesn't break out everywhere at once, there are sudden random hot-spots that flare up then eventually die down. So it won't disrupt every area in the world evenly or simultaneously. 

Edited by Volatollotalov
2 hours ago, Volatollotalov said:

There were some flaky rumors a few weeks ago suggesting that PS5 and XBX production could be delayed because of the Coronavirus, but nothing is public knowledge and it's too soon to be sure. Once the factories and supply lines in China get up and running again - and there is credible news that this is starting to happen - then maybe any delay could be gradually recovered over the next few months.  

If there's a worst-case-scenario type of situation and cities like Edinburgh and New York ask commuters to stay at home then it might slow things down by a month or so on the software side of things for R*, but again it's way too soon to say and really it could go either way. Like all big firms, they should have contingency plans in place by now (although I have no idea what a R*-style contingency plan would look like!).

Also it seems that the virus doesn't break out everywhere at once, there are sudden random hot-spots that flare up then eventually die down. So it won't disrupt every area in the world evenly or simultaneously. 

You've got the wrong news, pal. Bejing is in an uproar, they don't even know what to do.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, anizawa said:

You've got the wrong news, pal. Bejing is in an uproar, they don't even know what to do.

Nah, that's being pointlessly sensational. People are being told to stay home in cities across China, it's very serious for sure but there's no uproar.

It's the opposite to uproar really, by all accounts Chinese cities are unusually quiet and empty. 

It's disruptive (and a tragedy for those unlucky enough to suffer) but it's not an end-of-world catastrophe. In the worst case for GTA6 it might delay next-gen consoles and the games that go with them; the timing could be pretty unfortunate but sh*t happens and then we get over it. 

Edited by Volatollotalov
3 hours ago, MojoGamer said:

PS5 did back out a few events cause the coronavirus or so the rumors say.

Expect a GTA 6 announcement once the Coronavirus is defeated! Drought incoming 

a GTA 6 Announcement has nothing to do with the Coronavirus. The announcement will happen on the newswire. Unless your talking about a computer Virus called Corona at Rockstar's headquarters.

6 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

So GTA VI is just GTA IV's evil twin brother then?

VI, IV... it kinda makes sense.

GTA Youtubers

"What's up guys and welcome to another episode of my GTA Vee eye playthrough. I remember all the fun I used to have playing GTA Vee and GTA Eye Vee. Plx like and subscribe."

12 minutes ago, Zello said:

GTA Youtubers

"What's up guys and welcome to another episode of my GTA Vee eye playthrough. I remember all the fun I used to have playing GTA Vee and GTA Eye Vee. Plx like and subscribe."

Nah, they drag the game's name so their video gets to 10 minutes with less effort:

"What's up guys, and welcome to another episode of my Grand... Theft... Auto... Six (or Vee Eye) playthrough. I remember all the fun I used to have playing Grand... Theft... Auto... Five... Multiplayer... Online, and in Grand... Theft... Auto... Four. Plx liek and subscreib"

Lol that's just some nice new art they've put up on the website. They have a ton of unreleased art, some of it shown off at their reception in Edinburgh.

The private video is probably for today's GTA Online F1 races.

• Like 3

That JeffTutorials is getting just as bad as Boss for click bait on YouTube. He’s just done a video entitled ‘Rockstar CEO confirms huge GTA6 details!’. Zelnick has never mentioned GTA6 by name or has ever confirmed any details about it. It’s completely ridiculous some of this crap on YouTube.

19 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

9 years ago today I joined, based on this thread from 9 years ago last Tuesday. How time flies... 😢

Is there a thread where I can see people's reaction to the announcement trailer? 😋

4 minutes ago, aupx said:

This is fishy, what's your opinions guys?

I think these don't indicate anything, there are many R * arts that have nothing to do with any game they released, but it certainly gave me some ideas for a Bully concept.

56 minutes ago, aupx said:

1GT3.png

This is fishy, what's your opinions guys?

There are 49 Rockstar Games logos on this image (including the large one)

49/19 = 2,578947368421053‬

GTA 2,578947368421053‬ Confirmed!

'Killing Dreams... Murdering Hope... Fighting The Righteous... Bullying The Weak...'

Is Rockstar Games run by a 15 years old boy?

Edited by Ronald Reagan