Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

5 hours ago, YNNEL said:

Man after the excitement of the Super Bowl things really took a nose dive. Absolute stone cold silence on the GTA6 front. Let’s hope we have some credible leaks soon.

Leaked Bully II gameplay 

• Like 2

Btw, remember that ex Rockstar employee who said something along the lines of "If I would have stayed, it would all be about GTA's and RDR's."? Kinda made me wondering if Rockstar will take the "serious, deep RDR game for aesthetes and funny, shiny, but superficial GTA for masses" approach. That would be quite disappointing to say the least. 😬

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

Kinda made me wondering if Rockstar will take the "serious, deep RDR game for aesthetes and funny, shiny, but superficial GTA for masses" approach.

I think this is pretty much what it's going to happen from now on.

16 hours ago, eyman said:

They are one of the very few people outside of Rockstar to get so close to GTA VI and it probably never crossed their minds. 

"Excuse me can I use the toilets, be back in an hour"

Imagine going in front of Rockstar North studio building knowing you are so close to seeing GTA VI, yet so far.

47 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Imagine going in front of Rockstar North studio building knowing you are so close to seeing GTA VI, yet so far.

Imagine going in front of Rockstar North studio building knowing you are so close to seeing GTA VI, yet it isn't even in development yet.

• YEE 3
58 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Im telling y'all..

We need to learn astral projection/remote viewing to go inside Rockstar North and see for GTA6..

2 hours ago, PUTKA said:

Imagine going in front of Rockstar North studio building knowing you are so close to seeing GTA VI, yet it isn't even in development yet.

Imagine going in front of Rockstar North studio building knowing you are so close to seeing GTA VI, yet they're all just playing table tennis 

Edited by grafftistain
2 hours ago, XxToretto-X said:

Im telling y'all..

We need to learn astral projection/remote viewing to go inside Rockstar North and see for GTA6..

We need Harry Potter invisible blanket.

inb4 they have astral/invisibility projection and you get lost in nothingness..,

t hats what rockstar calls a progamer move..,

Edited by GTK0HLK
GTANEXT
4 hours ago, 17th said:

Let's go and organize riots in front of R* North, let them know how powerful we are

2 hours ago, MrPhillips said:

We need Harry Potter invisible blanket.

No wanting tae rub salt intae yet wounds or anything but Efter aw those wee lassies helped design a mission in GTA VI JK Rowling met them ootside and whisked them aw up tae thi Elephant Hoose where over hot chocolate an' flumps she read them a chapter o'  thi new Hairy Potter book. 

Edited by gonnaenodaethat

Okay so I dug up around in this thread and this is what the leaks are to this point: 

There have been a few substantial 'leaks' which still can be true:

- Project Americas (VC, LC, Colombia) & Project Americas 2 

- Project USA (4 major states with multiple cities and countryside) & Project USA 2

- Carcer City to Vice City (without other cities?!)

These are the 5 major leaks I have found in this thread, with some smaller ones left out. those were mostly reworks of the ones above. 

From what I can understand of these 'leaks', is that each and everyone of them mentions at the very least 2 major cities, and multiple smaller ones and country side. Some seem unrealistically large (40x the size of GTA V is a bit overkill, although if we take other games into account, like The Crew (1 and 2), which are both larger than that, it isn't that far fetched. Microsoft Flight Simulator features a map of 197 million square miles. Yes, you read that right. These mindboggling sizes makes me believe that a map size of a thousand square miles or more is something which is definitely possible (but still not likely imo). 

Anyway; make of it what you will! I shall take all of the leaks with a sh*tload of salt and don't believe anything yet. One thing I am pretty sure about however, is that we will see multiple cities and will be encouraged to use airplanes. Also I get the feeling that airports won't take up 1/3rd of a city this time... 😛

Edited by ivarblaauw
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Secura said:

Project Americas link got shot down by Jason Schreier mate. 

He expect it to be fake, which I said so aswell, but he doesn't know anything more than we know

19 hours ago, RenegadeAngel said:

Btw, remember that ex Rockstar employee who said something along the lines of "If I would have stayed, it would all be about GTA's and RDR's."? Kinda made me wondering if Rockstar will take the "serious, deep RDR game for aesthetes and funny, shiny, but superficial GTA for masses" approach. That would be quite disappointing to say the least. 😬

Eh,you never know,rockstars follow up of gta san andreas was a grounded,grey and somber gta 4,that tackled the immigration problem and how draining the criminal life is.Hard to build a pattern with rockstar.

1 hour ago, ivarblaauw said:

He expect it to be fake, which I said so aswell, but he doesn't know anything more than we know

The guy has good sources, someone has probably told him that it's wrong.

42 minutes ago, Auditore said:

Eh,you never know,rockstars follow up of gta san andreas was a grounded,grey and somber gta 4,that tackled the immigration problem and how draining the criminal life is.Hard to build a pattern with rockstar.

LCS came after SA.

12 hours ago, MrPhillips said:

I walked past it many times during V development, as I live only half an hour away, and thought the same thing. They've moved now though, not sure to which part of the city. 

43 minutes ago, Zello said:

LCS came after SA.

I think the post was in the context of main base installments. Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories are more like spin-offs to some people rather than main games. 

1 hour ago, ZEki177 said:

My dog who is dating one of the writers of the next game told me there will be 3 main characters and 5 cities on launch.

I trust him he is a good boy

Is your dog a bitch or is she Dan Houser's girlfriend?

Wait, you said him? I doubt Dan Houser is gay, he though i know nothing about his relationships.

Krystyna  Jabubiak was a dog?

51 minutes ago, MojoGamer said:

Is your dog a bitch or is she Dan Houser's girlfriend?

Wait, you said him? I doubt Dan Houser is gay, he though i know nothing about his relationships.

Krystyna  Jabubiak was a dog?

It was a joke bro.