Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Calvin.linardi's Underground Bunker


Calvin.linardi

Recommended Posts

DIABLOSTALLION123
53 minutes ago, Calvin.linardi said:

YesūüėĀ¬†It's the second¬†of¬†my GTAV LOD improved vehicle.

BTW Are you have a Plan to make a Western Bagger (Franklin's Bike)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

BTW Are you have a Plan to make a Western Bagger (Franklin's Bike)?

Maybe, but this work is very tiring, 

and did you know, people on the Crack yo Neck Discord says this model is too low-poly and not suitable for SA lore.

So I need a hard work improve the model to fit the SA style.

 

If there any people who can provide a LOD model from GTAV for me I would appreciate it.

Edited by Calvin.linardi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately not all LODs are great for a sa style. Many modders use the original GTAV models by eliminating many polygons until they are suitable for SA. Unfortunately it is a real struggle 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
17 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Maybe, but this work is very tiring, 

and did you know, people on the Crack yo Neck Discord says this model is too low-poly and not suitable for SA lore.

So I need a hard work improve the model to fit the SA style.

 

If there any people who can provide a LOD model from GTAV for me I would appreciate it.

Why not use the VCS Wintewrgreen LOD or Original Freeway LOD for this job?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

Why not use the VCS Wintewrgreen LOD or Original Freeway LOD for this job?

this could be a solution

 

14 hours ago, StarGTS said:

Unfortunately not all LODs are great for a sa style. Many modders use the original GTAV models by eliminating many polygons until they are suitable for SA. Unfortunately it is a real struggle 

I do this on my Khanjali tank, I'm not lying is a great pain even on the Cybertruckish Khanjali.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvin.linardi said:

this could be a solution

 

I do this on my Khanjali tank, I'm not lying is a great pain even on the Cybertruckish Khanjali.

My Tesla Cybertruck is in the low poly phase, and it's coming out fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GTaGjDv.png

made from scratch, except the interior.

 

 

Quote

-Low low low low-poly master

 

Edited by Calvin.linardi
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FORMIGA_ said:
will you make the F1 cars?
 

Of course, the progen PR4 right?

also i will make the Zhaba too.

So stay tuned.:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
17 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Maxwell Vagrant

Wheels By: @Son Of Big Boss VCS Polaris V8,

I already ask him for permission to use his wheels, And I planed to fully modify the wheels.

  Hide contents

YmkT3ay.jpg

xmqf6h4.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

BUG

jzMCMgB.jpg?1

 

 

It's instead of Bandito or BF Injection?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

It's instead of Bandito or BF Injection?

Bf injectūüėĀ

 

I also Updated the Bravado Duneloader

fixed:

-normals bugs

-reflection bug

-damage parts

-now with rounder roof

Spoiler

f8QkWYZ.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, Calvin.linardi said:

Bf injectūüėĀ

 

I also Updated the Bravado Duneloader

fixed:

-normals bugs

-reflection bug

-damage parts

-now with rounder roof

  Hide contents

f8QkWYZ.jpg

 

 

Uhhhhhh...I Think It's replaced Walton is better, Because The Yosemite is a City Pickup Truck, and it's sound effect is Petro V8 Engine, But in GTA V Duneloader is a Rural Utility Truck,and used the Diesel V8 Sound.

BTW Can I share the Cartel Cruiser for My Friend? 

Edited by DIABLOSTALLION123
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

Uhhhhhh...I Think It's replaced Walton is better, Because The Yosemite is a City Pickup Truck, and it's sound effect is Petro V8 Engine, But in GTA V Duneloader is a Rural Utility Truck,and used the Diesel V8 Sound.

BTW Can I share the Cartel Cruiser for My Friend? 

You can replace it with any existing pick-up truck ingame, but it will not support any tuning, that mean it will crash when you bring it to trans fender.

I choose yosemite because it was not tunable. 

 

19 minutes ago, SeeYouInJuly said:

Any SA styled vehicle from III except from that Cartel Cruiser? Thanks and greetings Calvin¬†ūüėÉūüėÉ

-Rcv riot van was made from GTAIII securicar

-Valkyrie was made from GTA VCS Armadrilo

-(W.I.P) GTA III Beta APC

-(W.I.P) GTA LCS Mancez custom (military version)

 

 

Edited by Calvin.linardi
Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
Just now, Calvin.linardi said:

You can replace it with any existing pick-up truck ingame, but it will not support any tuning, that mean it will crash when you bring it to trans fender.

I choose yosemite because it was not tunable. 

 

-Rcv riot van was made from GTAIII securicar

-Valkyrie was made from GTA VCS Armadrilo

-(W.I.P) GTA III Beta APC

-(W.I.P) GTA VCS Mancez custom (military version)

 

 

Manchez is from LCS.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

Manchez is from LCS.....

Oh... sorry i forgot it,

 And about the cartel cruiser,

Share it anywhere, the original author also didn't mind everyone sharing, but I recommend to you to always crediting the original author and me (for SA Style, fixes, LCS).

Edited by Calvin.linardi
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Calvin.linardi said:

You can replace it with any existing pick-up truck ingame, but it will not support any tuning, that mean it will crash when you bring it to trans fender.

I choose yosemite because it was not tunable. 

 

-Rcv riot van was made from GTAIII securicar

-Valkyrie was made from GTA VCS Armadrilo

-(W.I.P) GTA III Beta APC

-(W.I.P) GTA VCS Mancez custom (military version)

 

 

So you had the default III Securicar into SA Style? If yes, are we allowed to have it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
2 minutes ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Oh... sorry i forgot it,

 And about the cartel cruiser,

Share it anywhere, the original author also didn't mind everyone sharing, but I recommend to you to always crediting the original author and me (for SA Style, fixes, LCS).

OK,Thanks homie, and Can you released the Bobcat from GTAIII or LCS (used your III Cartel Cruiser Rim?)Because The Cartel Cruiser is closer from Bobcat

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Julio.777 said:

So you had the default III Securicar into SA Style? If yes, are we allowed to have it?

Someone already make it before me, just try searching it on GTAG there are so many things like that.

3 minutes ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

OK,Thanks homie, and Can you released the Bobcat from GTAIII or LCS (used your III Cartel Cruiser Rim?)Because The Cartel Cruiser is closer from Bobcat

You're welcome, 

 

But I want to ask something, do all of you guys here have III/VC/VCS/LCS ?

because I need someone who can provide a model from those game for me.

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
Just now, Calvin.linardi said:

Someone already make it before me, just try searching it on GTAG there are so many things like that.

You're welcome, 

 

But I want to ask something, do all of you guys here have III/VC/VCS/LCS ?

because I need someone who can provide a model from those game for me.

 

Thanks

I Have a III Bobcat model for GTA SA.Can I Share for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Someone already make it before me, just try searching it on GTAG there are so many things like that.

You're welcome, 

 

But I want to ask something, do all of you guys here have III/VC/VCS/LCS ?

because I need someone who can provide a model from those game for me.

 

Thanks

I have cars model from III and VC only :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

My Insurgent are almost ready for release!

I just need to fixed a little material and normals bug

 

A few screenshot

Spoiler

GTyAFsX.jpg

sZUv11l.jpg

 

I also improved the interior with texture from GTAV

0rg6yy8.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvin.linardi said:

My Insurgent are almost ready for release!

I just need to fixed a little material and normals bug

 

A few screenshot

  Hide contents

GTyAFsX.jpg

sZUv11l.jpg

 

I also improved the interior with texture from GTAV

0rg6yy8.jpg

 

Great content. Keep it up! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.