Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th


Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

 

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • (Vip)Met

    661

  • Spider-Vice

    517

  • RedDread

    328

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting Octob

Just for humoristic reasons   Can't wait for Wednesday to see first PC screenshots

Recommended Posts

Spider-Vice

Not just the companion app. There's Oculus and Vive stuff in the launcher too, but we have LA Noire VR that supports both so. Might be for RDR2 too though, I believe it might have support.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282

i just noticed something in the newswire.

Quote

Celebrate the Halloween season with the terrifying Slaughter Mask. Starting Thursday, simply play GTA Online between October 10th and December 12th and you’ll unlock this free mask to wear in your adventures in Red Dead Online.

why make it until december 12...maybe bc Steam version releases in December, and they want to give Steam users the chance to get the mask too...then when it ends december 12th, then maybe that means Steam releases a week earlier.

the 5th or 6th.

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues

Why does everyone think we're getting a trailer tomorrow?

 

Rockstar never said anything about a trailer in that newswire post last week. AFAIK preorders are opening and we're getting system specifications and that was about it no?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ

System specs, and first screenshots. Here’s hoping we get full in-depth details on these new graphical and technical enhancements, I’m sure the screenshots will do the talking to be honest! 😁

Edited by DEADWOODZ
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
11 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

Why does everyone think we're getting a trailer tomorrow?

 

Rockstar never said anything about a trailer in that newswire post last week. AFAIK preorders are opening and we're getting system specifications and that was about it no?

Not sure but the hype is more for the info and screenshots than anything else. Everything they didn't announce yet is extra :D 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Armerius

tomorrow we get the prices..the bonuses (extra misions etc depending on the version you buy) and screenshots with a notion of the graphics...we will see hope for  a trailer but i guess they will release that by the end of october

Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioplane
2 hours ago, ScrappyBauer said:

Damn my cat just had to be euthanized. I was sooo happy with the announcement and now... i would give everything for her to come back.

So sorry to hear that.

I had to do the same with my dog not even a month ago, and my cat last summer. It will get better but I know exactly how it feels.

 

Edited by Radioplane
Link to post
Share on other sites
Armerius
2 hours ago, ScrappyBauer said:

Damn my cat just had to be euthanized. I was sooo happy with the announcement and now... i would give everything for her to come back.

get a  new one asap. it helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues
36 minutes ago, Choteron said:

they will say the minnimum and reccomended requirements for 1080,2k and 4k? or only for 1080?

From memory, back in 2015 when Rockstar were doing previews/promo's for the PC version of GTA V they specified that you needed 2x GTX 980's to achieve 60fps at 4k. I remember reading about this in an article somewhere.

 

They *might* do the same thing here. Can't be too sure.

Edited by IzzyBlues93
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Choteron said:

they will say the minnimum and reccomended requirements for 1080,2k and 4k? or only for 1080?

They probably wont say any.

 

Just the minimum and recommend requirements in general. I doubt they will specify each resolution, there aren't many games that do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Choteron
Just now, hsoj said:

Just the minimum and recommend requirements in general. I doubt they will specify each resolution, there aren't many games that do that.

that is a shame. i think that games need to do that. is very useful for the player

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Armerius
1 minute ago, Choteron said:

that is a shame. i think that games need to do that. is very useful for the player

yeah but it gives you an idea....if you are going 4k..you need to be well above the recommended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Choteron said:

that is a shame. i think that games need to do that. is very useful for the player

I mean yeah it would be useful but honestly, they don't really care. They are just saying what hardware they have tested the game on. Anything else is left up to the player base to find out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Armerius said:

12 hours

Did they say 10 am?

 

Nvm I read the newswire again.

Edited by shaun97
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shaun97 said:

Did they say 10 am?

11AM for pre-orders but we could get more info like specs and screenshots hopefully around 1am. That's if we're lucky tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
eastriver
7 minutes ago, BadMotives said:

I've a strong feeling that to play RDR2 at 4K 60 FPS you'll need a VEGA 7 or RTX 2080 at the minimum.

Most likely, you would really need a powerhouse to drive a game of this fidelity at 4K and 60FPS and I'd expect a 2080 at a minimum to drive it comfortably... but 2070 and below could also pull it off at an acceptable level once you start turning down some graphical settings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMotives
1 hour ago, IG_ said:

Most likely, you would really need a powerhouse to drive a game of this fidelity at 4K and 60FPS and I'd expect a 2080 at a minimum to drive it comfortably... but 2070 and below could also pull it off at an acceptable level once you start turning down some graphical settings.

I hope RDR2 isn't VRAM hungry like Resident Evil 2 remake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MrQuiche
10 minutes ago, BadMotives said:

I hope RDR2 isn't VRAM hungry like Resident Evil 2 remake.

The more we go on and the more we're getting games that suck up VRAM, some of them for no reasons sometimes

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BadMotives said:

I hope RDR2 isn't VRAM hungry like Resident Evil 2 remake.

Shouldn't be too bad. R* normally does a good job of PC ports, well at least they did well with GTA 5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BadMotives said:

I've a strong feeling that to play RDR2 at 4K 60 FPS you'll need a VEGA 7 or RTX 2080 at the minimum.

 

Oh good, I'll be safe then. Not that I play 4K unless I bother to hook my laptop up to the TV. Which I may do...

 

 

I wonder what the extent of graphical upgrades will be? Obviously there will be higher res textures, greater loading distance, etc. but I wonder if it will come with more character presets for online, more hairstyles, clothing, etc. Maybe better lighting? I just hope that they release a trailer showcasing the differences like they did when going from ps3/xbox to the next gen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Armerius
50 minutes ago, Iash91 said:

 

Oh good, I'll be safe then. Not that I play 4K unless I bother to hook my laptop up to the TV. Which I may do...

 

 

I wonder what the extent of graphical upgrades will be? Obviously there will be higher res textures, greater loading distance, etc. but I wonder if it will come with more character presets for online, more hairstyles, clothing, etc. Maybe better lighting? I just hope that they release a trailer showcasing the differences like they did when going from ps3/xbox to the next gen.

doubt there will be more hairstyles etc but sure as hell i hope so.  and yes in a few hours we should know part of the extra content, and have a notion of the graphics with the screenshots.

 

God damnit i want more horses in the wild! or to be able to get them in chapter 2.

Edited by Armerius
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.