3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (Vip)Met

• Spider-Vice

• RedDread

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting Octob

Just for humoristic reasons   Can't wait for Wednesday to see first PC screenshots

Jason
Just now, Virago said:

Don't forget first-person for better immersion.

First person RDR2/RDO on console isn't particularly great when it comes to anything related to combat.

Good free aim, better FoV options and, for me, 21:9 might help with that, we'll see. Movement seems a lot better than first person in RDO so it could be a lot better than GTA V PC first person.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Shanki said:

What hindi guy?

Something i quoted back (in hindi) from a guy who supposedly works for R*India. He basically mentioned RDR1 will feature first-person.

4 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

I've ridden so many horses on the keyboard, and controlled so many clunky Rockstar characters with WASD... it just doesn't even make a difference to me anymore. Unless they purposefully strap whales to the boots and hooves of our characters/horses, I'll have no issue abandoning the controller altogether. 

It's all personal preference, of course. 

I did that too with all GTA < 5

especially that rc helicopter mission in gtavc...

howver im happily playing with a controller otherwise.

but that might because I like playing away from my desk with hands on my legs, controller in hands. 

I think I gave mouse/keyboard a try in GTA V, but was left unconvinced. 

Ill try that too in rdr2, only to see how it goes. 

But yes, that's definitely personal preferences. 

• Like 1
Xerukal

Just imagining turning the UI off and wandering through the swamp area at night, with nothing but two silver-engraved revolvers and the moonlight reflecting off of the dirty ass water. God, we don't even need zombies to turn RDR2 into a horror game. Just wait until you meet those crazy f*cking swamp people. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Virago said:

Don't forget first-person for better immersion.

I'm not even thinking about that, knowing that it will make me sick in 5 minutes. :D

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Movement seems a lot better than first person in RDO so it could be a lot better than GTA V PC first person.

That intetests me a lot

2 minutes ago, seldo said:

I'm not even thinking about that, knowing that it will make me sick in 5 minutes. :D

Well it's not like VR. If done properly it sells you the illusion of being there even more than in 3rd person.

Kris194
2 hours ago, (Vip)Met said:

The level of detail of looting places is unbelievable, you can literally open 90% of the closets and fornitures... first time I was like "I wonder what I can open and loot and what not"

Well, I didn't know about this, sounds like another great thing about this game. I was collecting every single possible thing in Witcher series so it will probably take me some time to finish the game as I'm not "speed running" games like I used to when I was kid.

Edited by Kris194
  • Like 1
Just now, Virago said:

Well it's not like VR. If done properly it sells you the illusion of being there even more than in 3rd person.

I'll try. Never played V I need 1st person. 

However, I'm sensitive to FPS, and cannot play any. It has to do with little static reference in the frame. 

In 3rd person everything rotates around the character, but in FPS everything (or almost expect the forefront, your hands) and that's 🤢

as for VR, I tried that Oculus demo where you are on a cart going around a castle. I almost fell watching and felt dizzy for the next 10 minutes. 

Len Lfc
16 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

Just imagining turning the UI off and wandering through the swamp area at night, with nothing but two silver-engraved revolvers and the moonlight reflecting off of the dirty ass water. God, we don't even need zombies to turn RDR2 into a horror game. Just wait until you meet those crazy f*cking swamp people. 

Why did you do this? Now I really want Undead Nightmare and Swamp Zombies!!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Why did you do this? Now I really want Undead Nightmare and Swamp Zombies!!!

Would they also walk slower when crossing the marsh?

Edited by seldo
Len Lfc
1 minute ago, seldo said:

Would they also walk slower when crossing the marsh?

I don't know, but I'm imagining surprise attacks from underwater. Imagine Alligators, but zombies. 

Also, zombie Alligators.

• Like 1
Just now, Len Lfc said:

I don't know, but I'm imagining surprise attacks from underwater. Imagine Alligators, but zombies. 

Also, zombie Alligators.

It's been a while I played undead nightmare. Can't remember much. My Xbox froze and I had to restart about one or two hours after starting the story, never played again. 

But zombie alligators, that sounds freaky, don't really want to think about it. 

And zombie vultures plunging on you, eh. 

• Like 1
Kris194

Just for humoristic reasons :D

st75xn4fz.gif

Can't wait for Wednesday to see first PC screenshots :)

Edited by Kris194
  • Like 28
Spider-Vice

Songs to listen to while waiting for more info/downloading the game when the time comes (WATCH OUT for comments sections, don't read them):

• Like 9

Hi everyone! I bought a PS4 little more than a month ago just to play RDR2 and have been hooked since, taking it slow exploring the world and everything. Now that it's releasing on PC I got super hyped because I'm a PC person so I will be buying definitely and considering on selling my PS4.

Do you guys think I should finish the story until then and do a second playthrough on PC or just stop all together (I'm on Chapter 4) and start over on PC before the end of the story?

MuffinMcFluffin
3 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Really? I've never ever noticed any input lag in a Rockstar game. The worst game for input lag, I've experienced was Mass Effect Andromeda. I couldn't even finish that mess.

Maybe that's not the right term then, but "sluggish" comes to mind for any game since GTA IV for people. I appreciate the realism that comes as a result of it, but sometimes when you play another game in comparison you sit and wonder if the Rockstar devs are the right ones to work things like combat mechanics.

No sacrifice, no victory I guess.

Xerukal

RDR2 OST is incredible. Cannot wait to get my hands on the stems to make some arrangements and mixes of my own. So many mission tracks I want to play around with. 

This one in particular is my absolute fav, but I really want a higher quality, non-YT version. If you loved RDR1's OST, you're going to be having eargasms throughout the entire final act of the game. 

(Big spoilers in the comments and side-bar though so just play the embedded version, also the title is kind of an indirect spoiler.)

• Like 3
Starboy

Yesterday's announcement seems so surreal but the fact that we're literally getting the game in exactly a month from now seems too good to be true.

• Like 8
RedDread
6 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Yesterday's announcement seems so surreal but the fact that we're literally getting the game in exactly a month from now seems too good to be true.

Less then a month technically

• Like 1
RedDread
1 minute ago, Yoona said:

Nah, it's exactly 30 days from now.

Except October has 31 days so it's still less then a month. 

Spider-Vice
9 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Rockstar's redemption.

• Like 11
4 minutes ago, RedDread said:

Except October has 31 days so it's still less then a month. 

I don't get what you are saying man, it's 28 days until Sunday November 3rd + 2 more days until Tuesday the 5th, so 30 days in total.

Edited by Yoona
Kris194

It really is, back in the past it was like ~6 months of waiting since announcement and now it's only 1 month and we'll be playing :)

Edited by Kris194
RedDread
7 minutes ago, Yoona said:

I don't get what you are saying man, it's 28 days until Sunday November 3rd + 2 more days until Tuesday the 5th, so 30 days in total.

Well all I'm saying is 30 days isn't a month. If it was the first today you wouldn't say November is more then a month away just because October has more then 30 days.