1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

Wasn't GTA V launched everywhere on 00:00 local time in UK? In my time zone, it was 01:00 for me, and that was when steam allowed me to decrypt(whatever) the files, so we can play.

Why should it be any different?

Edited by Mister.47

4 minutes ago, Yoona said:

Worst review so far, Gamespot gave it a 9, it has 84/100 average score on Metacritic.

Yeah, I think he has a good average , I 've seen Better reviews. It Is certain that alternating this with RdR2 Is not really a good chioce since we should walk or ride a lot anyway 

Digital foundrys Death stranding tech review by was uploaded 6am uk time today. Could mean absolutely nothing but they don't usually upload videos this early. Hopefully it's so they can upload a certain cowboy game tech breakdown later

1 hour ago, Meagashira said:

We can change on Launcher location for activate the access early?

Don't count on it.

22 minutes ago, Gwozdek said:

Don't count on it.

Mmmh. On Steam Launcher se can do

25 minutes ago, custdogg said:

Digital foundrys Death stranding tech review by was uploaded 6am uk time today. Could mean absolutely nothing but they don't usually upload videos this early. Hopefully it's so they can upload a certain cowboy game tech breakdown later

"DHL simulator"

3 hours ago, Yoona said:

I'm getting super inpatient... just 3 days but it feels like forever...

Off-topic but I'm hyped for Death Stranding reviews in 5 minutes!

My guess is that the reviews will be very very divisive. Because it just looks like the game that won't suit everyone, you will either love it or hate it. It looks appealing to me, but I wouldn't " trust" reviews on it too much. Luckily it is coming to Steam next summer so we can try it out as well :)

6 minutes ago, Pentraksil said:

My guess is that the reviews will be very very divisive. Because it just looks like the game that won't suit everyone, you will either love it or hate it. It looks appealing to me, but I wouldn't " trust" reviews on it too much. Luckily it is coming to Steam next summer so we can try it out as well :)

It's coming to Epic Games Store sadly, not Steam.

6 hours ago, D T said:

Anyone here have experience upgrading their RAM from single channel to dual channel? My dumbass has been running just one 8GB stick for the past two years and just now realized it's probably why I have microstuttering issues. Going to buy 2x8GB in preparation for launch and hoping for a noticeable improvement.

Make sure you also put the ram in the right slot this is a mistake a lot of people make with dual channel memory mine is the first and third slot as with most but some motherboards might differ.

1 minute ago, Invadershock said:

Make sure you also put the ram in the right slot this is a mistake a lot of people make with dual channel memory mine is the first and third slot as with most but some motherboards might differ.

Just make sure to not watch The Verge’s video.

Also, guys let’s not turn this into a Death Stranding thread :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yoona said:

It's coming to Epic Games Store sadly, not Steam.

We don't know that for sure...It might happen because of 505 (timed though) but Kojima is very good friends with Gaben and likes Steam a lot. Kojima Productions are the ones having a say in it too. We will have to wait an see, but I doubt it will be and exclusive to Epic, one month if any.

5 minutes ago, (Vip)Met said:

Just make sure to not watch The Verge’s video.

Also, guys let’s not turn this into a Death Stranding thread :)

lol that's true. I fix PCs on the side to make some extra cash and the amount of people I've seen make this mistake with dual channel memory is absurd it's almost like all of them watched the verge video 😂

• Like 1

Only 3 freaking days, I feel like these 3 days are slower than the previous 27 :D Hype is killing me 

Anyone knows what might be the CET for the release? Is it the usual 6-7 PM or midnight? I know there is nothing official, just maybe some predictions based on the GTA V release and others.

Edited by Pentraksil
typo

28 days ago while I was sitting in the cinema waiting for Joker movie to start playing they announced RDR2 PC, that was 28 days ago... 3 more days to go! That's sounds so unreal but it's true

28 days ago we were expecting yet another day without an announcement, and then a tweet gets unpinned... :p 

RDR 1 didnt interest me one bit I didnt read anything about it. Consolestuff....

RDR2 interested me a little bit but NOW the sh*t is steaming. The time is ripe.

4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

28 days ago we were expecting yet another day without an announcement, and then a tweet gets unpinned... :p 

I consider myself lucky: i discovered the announcement of RdR2 for PC only 10/12 days ago. The wait was less unnerving

6 hours ago, D T said:

Appreciate the heads up man! Yeah recently read about that so just going to buy new sticks altogether.

When you put the sticks in place check the right positions in your mobo for dual channel.  Usually when you have 4 sockets  . 1234 the right positions for dual channel are 1 3 and 2 4 to put the sticks on. 

We wake up an-

ALERT You have been disconnected from Red Dead Online due to a fault on Rockstar game services (Error: 0x20010006)

1 hour ago, Invadershock said:

46 minutes ago, Armerius said:

When you put the sticks in place check the right positions in your mobo for dual channel.  Usually when you have 4 sockets  . 1234 the right positions for dual channel are 1 3 and 2 4 to put the sticks on. 

Thanks! I completely forgot about that part. I haven't done this in a while so really appreciate it. Should be getting them later today so looking forward to the results. I'll run a quick benchmark on GTA before and after I put them in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, D T said:

Thanks! I completely forgot about that part. I haven't done this in a while so really appreciate it. Should be getting them later today so looking forward to the results. I'll run a quick benchmark on GTA before and after I put them in.

You will notice a big ass diference. Enjoy! 

BS_BlackScout

@D T I have upgraded to 2x8GB (DDR4 2400) this year, it made a noticeable difference. Memory Performance was worse on Single Channel 8GB than my previous setup of Dual 4GB DDR3-1600. (which had cheap ass ram) 

Edited by BlackScout