Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th


Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

 

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • (Vip)Met

    661

  • Spider-Vice

    517

  • RedDread

    328

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting Octob

Just for humoristic reasons   Can't wait for Wednesday to see first PC screenshots

Recommended Posts

El Dorado

not rdr2 related, but from latest nvidia driver notes

 

Important Open Issues

Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.

  • NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Officer Friendly

I'm hoping we get a lot of HUD options. The first thing I will do is turn everything off for full immersion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Officer Friendly said:

I'm hoping we get a lot of HUD options. The first thing I will do is turn everything off for full immersion.

On PS4 and X one x versions all hud can be disabled.

 

It is necessary for game like this 😃

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, El Dorado said:

not rdr2 related, but from latest nvidia driver notes

 

Important Open Issues

Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.

  • NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.

Great! My game crash every 30 min.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HUD can be turned off however if you want to inspect the map the game removes you entirely from the action with a full-screen immersion-breaking navigation system.

RDR2 could have opted for an in-game map just as Metro Exodus and Far Cry 2.

Edited by Virago
Link to post
Share on other sites
Officer Friendly
4 minutes ago, Virago said:

HUD can be turned off however if you want to inspect the map the game removes you entirely from the action with a full-screen immersion-breaking navigation system.

RDR2 could have opted for an in-game map just as Metro Exodus and Far Cry 2.

I fully intend to not use any map for as long as humanly possible haha. I'm sure there are enough landmarks and visuals ques as to be able to figure out where to go.

 

I truly want to get lost in the wild west.

Edited by Officer Friendly
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

I thought I was the only one having those GTA V crashes. Good to know it's being worked on!

You are not alone. I just bought a new gpu and GTA V started to crash every 30 mins. I thought it was something wrong with the gpu.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yoona said:

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis was their only 60 fps game on consoles, am I right?

 

I'm always wondering why hasn't Rockstar released a Max Payne 3 remaster for PS4/Xbox One, easy 1080p 60 fps and a million or more copies sold.

Maybe because they can't make millions of dollers from micro transactions from it. 

 

1 hour ago, El Dorado said:

not rdr2 related, but from latest nvidia driver notes

 

Important Open Issues

Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.

  • NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.

I thought it was crashing from all the mods I'm using. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NightmanCometh96
8 hours ago, Yoona said:

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis was their only 60 fps game on consoles, am I right?

If you want to get technical, GTA IV can actually reach 60FPS in a few situations on Xbox One X. This is only because the 360 version has an unlocked framerate, although I believe it averages around 35-45FPS according to Digital Foundry. I’m really interested to see how it will perform on Xbox Scarlett. 

I think a dynamic HUD (which RDR2 does have, IIRC) a la Horizon Zero Dawn the perfect middle ground in terms of immersion; the HUD is normally absent unless you press a button to have it pop up for a few seconds. I remember Horizon being a bit more customizable with what specific elements you could and couldn’t hide, though. 

Somewhat off topic discussion below:

Spoiler

What has everyone been doing to pass the time for the PC release? I finally got around to completing some of the games in my back-catalog (Nier Automata, God of War 4, Bully and Max Payne 3). I’m also putting some finishing touches on my retro Windows 98/XP build.

Edited by CartmanKusanagi
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CartmanKusanagi said:

I think a dynamic HUD (which RDR2 does have, IIRC) a la Horizon Zero Dawn the perfect middle ground in terms of immersion; the HUD is normally absent unless you press a button to have it pop up for a few seconds.

Everything in the game screams immersion; no menus while shopping is a brilliant example and yet everything falls apart if you want to look at the map.

Edited by Virago
Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Dead Rebel
1 hour ago, RedDread said:

Maybe because they can't make millions of dollers from micro transactions from it. 

 

Stop this nonsense. You're telling me they can make millions from microtransactions from LA Noire when they remastered it?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone who hasn't pre-ordered the game yet tell me if 2 free games + Online bonuses are still valid? It's 23rd in Europe, Africa and Asia.

 

Pisses me off there's no web page version of the store.

Edited by Yoona
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

Stop this nonsense. You're telling me they can make millions from microtransactions from LA Noire when they remastered it?

I don't know maybe because LA Noire sold 899000 copies in the first month compared to Max payne 3's 440000. Maybe after releasing LA Noire on current gen rockstar wasn't impressed with the sales. Ignoring all that though if you really think Rockstar isn't motivated by microtransactions I think you need a reality check. 

Your the same sort of person that still thinks a singleplayer dlc is coming 😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iNGUSH said:

RDR 2 PC------------------->5 November😑😂

no-to-w-droge-3893624.gif

😊

  Reveal hidden contents

73007039_2293771394083085_19223895960421

 

I feel like I'm the only one who has some sort of phobia for messy desktops full of icons

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sunstellar
1 hour ago, RedDread said:

I don't know maybe because LA Noire sold 899000 copies in the first month compared to Max payne 3's 440000. Maybe after releasing LA Noire on current gen rockstar wasn't impressed with the sales. Ignoring all that though if you really think Rockstar isn't motivated by microtransactions I think you need a reality check. 

Your the same sort of person that still thinks a singleplayer dlc is coming 😂😂😂

L.A noire did excellent on current gen. it was top 10 in uk charts for a little while. it did well on ps4 and switch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sunstellar said:

L.A noire did excellent on current gen. it was top 10 in uk charts for a little while. it did well on ps4 and switch. 

Well I'm not sure, I can't find any stat's on the current gen release. Still even if it was successful doesn't mean it's profitable enough for them to bother remastering games like that. It's more likely we will see a remastered rdr1 before a remastered Max gayne 3 and even that's highly unlikely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RedIndianRobin
6 hours ago, El Dorado said:

not rdr2 related, but from latest nvidia driver notes

 

Important Open Issues

Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.

  • NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.

Weird! Never crashed once for me recently. 

 

3 hours ago, Yoona said:

Can someone who hasn't pre-ordered the game yet tell me if 2 free games + Online bonuses are still valid? It's 23rd in Europe, Africa and Asia.

 

Pisses me off there's no web page version of the store.

I have pre purchased but if I access the store, it still shows the same promotion. Nothing's changed yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Babymoore
9 minutes ago, Yoona said:

Honestly BenQ EW277HDR is going to be better for casual gaming, if you are okay with no freesync, IPS panels have low contrast.

Edited by Babymoore
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Yoona said:

I'm buying this monitor next week in preparation of RDR2 PC release! I'm so hyped :D

I'm waiting for the XB271HU to go on sale...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Crocodile Hunter
3 hours ago, Zerdical said:

I feel like I'm the only one who has some sort of phobia for messy desktops full of icons

Same here, cant stand having more than 3-4 icons on my desktop lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Virago said:

I'm waiting for the XB271HU to go on sale...

You want a curved ultra wide 1440P monitor. I've had 1440P and 4K screens around 27" to 34" , but honestly I don't ever want to go back anymore from the curved 34" with 120hz. 

Edited by Ferio
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting the viewsonic vx 3258 2kpc. 

Qhd, 144hz, 1ms response, curved screen and g sync compatible.

Edited by RedDread
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Faex06 said:

Curious what Rockstar will say/do today. 

Red dead redemption 2 is now delayed till spring 2020 while you wait here are some new rtx screenshots. 

 

Joking of course... All we will probably see is an announcement of the game being able to be preordered on egs and maybe an announcement of when we can preload. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met

Talking about maps, you can use the compass instead of having the radar, I used it and works great. It shows you just where North, South, West and East are + there is a way point (mission/anything that is a waypoint) that you need to follow to reach it. No roads, no icons or anything, just that.

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Spider-Vice unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Spider-Vice locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.