Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th

Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

 

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

(Vip)Met

Considering that tomorrow preorders on EGS and co. start, yes. At least a tweet with "Hey buy it, now available"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starboy

I guess. I really wouldn't consider that "news" though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
1 minute ago, Starboy said:

I guess. I really wouldn't consider that "news" though. 

We are getting more pre-order options and possibly previews and pre-load details.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met
3 minutes ago, Yoona said:

pre-load details

Hopefully!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackScout

Another one of those weird and boring days. Tomorrow it is :v. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis was their only 60 fps game on consoles, am I right?

 

I'm always wondering why hasn't Rockstar released a Max Payne 3 remaster for PS4/Xbox One, easy 1080p 60 fps and a million or more copies sold.

Edited by Yoona
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro

I wonder if I can even run it on my pc 

8GB RAM
AMD 6100
Radeon 7800 series 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
1 minute ago, Piro said:

I wonder if I can even run it on my pc 

8GB RAM
AMD 6100
Radeon 7800 series 

7800 series? Don't paste info from dxdiag, tell us what's your exact GPU and CPU.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Invadershock

Am I the only one that's more excited to play at a high refresh rate then playing at 4k 60fps mostly due to less input lag 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
30 minutes ago, Yoona said:

7800 series? Don't paste info from dxdiag, tell us what's your exact GPU and CPU.

yeah my last update was so long ago that I don't even remember, had to check. Here it is:
 

Spoiler

giga-hd7850-2gb-oc_0.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mas0764
1 hour ago, (Vip)Met said:

Considering that tomorrow preorders on EGS and co. start, yes. At least a tweet with "Hey buy it, now available"

Will preorders start on steam tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kris194

No, you'll be able to buy game on Steam in December.

Edited by Kris194

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
7 minutes ago, Piro said:

yeah my last update was so long ago that I don't even remember, had to check. Here it is:
 

  Hide contents

giga-hd7850-2gb-oc_0.jpg

 

This card is below PS4 and below minimum specs, maybe 900p 30 fps? What's your CPU, full name.

Edited by Yoona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScrappyBauer
8 minutes ago, Piro said:

yeah my last update was so long ago that I don't even remember, had to check. Here it is:
 

  Hide contents

giga-hd7850-2gb-oc_0.jpg

 

You are below system requirements both in GPU and CPU, game could run though.

Comparison between your components and the minimum requirements:

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-R9-280-vs-AMD-HD-7850/2241vs2182

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-FX-6300-vs-AMD-FX-6100/1555vs1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barrett_killz
1 hour ago, Starboy said:

I guess. I really wouldn't consider that "news" though. 

How about a delay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
17 minutes ago, ScrappyBauer said:

You are below system requirements both in GPU and CPU, game could run though.

Comparison between your components and the minimum requirements:

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-R9-280-vs-AMD-HD-7850/2241vs2182

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-FX-6300-vs-AMD-FX-6100/1555vs1984

I think Xbox One settings at 900p 30 fps (Xbox One is only 864p) is possible with his card, still playable I guess.

3 minutes ago, Barrett_killz said:

How about a delay?

You must be joking, we are less than 14 days away from release lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal
4 minutes ago, Barrett_killz said:

How about a delay?

We don't do that here. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedIndianRobin

A delay sounds inappropriate at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal

If a delay happens, I'm shaving my eyebrows and posting pics. 

 

I know that's a step down from eating my entire ass, but we have to lower expectations now. 

Edited by Xerukal
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met
56 minutes ago, mas0764 said:

Will preorders start on steam tomorrow?

I don't know, 6 weeks to preorder the Steam version that will arrive not before Dec. 1st sounds dumb to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
custdogg
1 hour ago, Invadershock said:

Am I the only one that's more excited to play at a high refresh rate then playing at 4k 60fps mostly due to less input lag 

No im really happy with 1440p and high fps. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roe
2 hours ago, Yoona said:

I'm always wondering why hasn't Rockstar released a Max Payne 3 remaster for PS4/Xbox One, easy 1080p 60 fps and a million or more copies sold.

In a generation where we've had so many remakes and remasters, it's a shame that MP3 has just been left completely.  It's not even Xbox One backwards compatible or on PS Now either.

Like you said it can't be that much work to do surely and would likely sell pretty well again I'd have thought.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
Just now, roe said:

In a generation where we've had so many remakes and remasters, it's a shame that MP3 has just been left completely.  It's not even Xbox One backwards compatible or on PS Now either.

Like you said it can't be that much work to do surely and would likely sell pretty well again I'd have thought.

It would be actually really easy, it runs great on PC and it's easy to port games to PS4/Xbox One, a lot of publishers did that this generation.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackScout
54 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

If a delay happens, I'm shaving my eyebrows and posting pics. 

 

I know that's a step down from eating my entire ass, but we have to lower expectations now. 

f*ck that, I'll shave my entire body. But for that you'll have to trust my word on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pentraksil
1 hour ago, custdogg said:

No im really happy with 1440p and high fps. 

I would be happy with 1080p 30 fps on very high on my gtx 970 and i5 4960k...a man can dream... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
custdogg
4 minutes ago, Pentraksil said:

I would be happy with 1080p 30 fps on very high on my gtx 970 and i5 4960k...a man can dream... 

If you lower your settings I'm guessing you will get 60 fps with dips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meagashira

But in the requirements GTX 1060 its for 1080/60 FPS or 2160/30 fps? Because One X Is similar to 1060 and performe ti 2160/30 in High (i think) and the CPU of One X Is ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barrett_killz

Nobody knows that. Anyone claiming they do is purely speculating.

EDIT: Or working for R*

Edited by Barrett_killz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice

I think Rockstar ended up talking about the targets for each requirement in an interview with PC Gamer or something for GTA V, so we'll probably know within the next week or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
custdogg

Im hoping rdr2 will perform better cpu wise than gta 5. It's going to have dx12 and potentially vulkan which are lighter on a cpu than dx11.

 

Not long left to find out though

Edited by custdogg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.