Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th


Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

 

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • (Vip)Met

    661

  • Spider-Vice

    517

  • RedDread

    328

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting Octob

Just for humoristic reasons   Can't wait for Wednesday to see first PC screenshots

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, ScrappyBauer said:

They haven't even talked about the editor... i dunno man i want to believe they'll do character transfers but Rockstar does what they want most of the time so i don't really know. I'm genuinely scared.

Two huge selling points and not even a murmur about them, it's weird isn't it? Both of them were in the announcement for GTA V PC and NG back in 2014, but nothing here. You'd think they'd announce them day 1 for the RGL pre-orders. There's still time but it's concerning when those two things were the main selling point for RDR2 PC day 1 for me.

 

5 minutes ago, pleb_queen said:
~snipped

Rockstar support in almost all cases I've seen go off public information, they've been vague, misleading or flat out wrong many times when asked about things that haven't been officially confirmed. even their technical support amounts to copy and paste answers (clearing the cache, generally) or "we're aware of this and working on it". That's why I specified I want "official" confirmation, because their support has never ever been a reliable source of that.

Edited by Jason
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Just adding on the preorder info. Probably won't be seeing more until next week. Just want some more technical info even, bring on the previews! :D 

You never know, they kept tweeting below the announcement's post for like one hour, last tweet was the Stadia release date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

Just adding on the preorder info. Probably won't be seeing more until next week. Just want some more technical info even, bring on the previews! :D 

And that juicy Digital Foundry vid real soon!

 

Can't wait for them to get into the nitty gritty of it all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

Yeah, things aren't looking good for the Editor, unfortunately. Not a single peep about it. Very disheartening. 

As I said earlier they might just get rid of it in RDR2 and because of that game was approved by australian rating system. In a big way I really don't care about Editor. Never use it and won't to.

Edited by monk70
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

Yeah, things aren't looking good for the Editor, unfortunately. Not a single peep about it. Very disheartening. 

It could be coming later for all we know. I don't see why they wouldn't put it in, unless they consider the consoles can't handle it (Editor in V is actually pretty demanding in the amount of info it records to be able to reproduce it in a clip) and as such the PC shall suffer too. :p 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xerukal said:

Yeah, things aren't looking good for the Editor, unfortunately. Not a single peep about it. Very disheartening. 

There's still time yet, for all we know it could be a fully fleshed out editor they are working on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

Yeah, things aren't looking good for the Editor, unfortunately. Not a single peep about it. Very disheartening. 

I'm sure we'll get some sort of photo editor or even NVIDIA ansel support maybe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlackScout said:

Stay tuned, cause I believe next week we will get all the juicy details + the pre-order will begin on Steam, EGS and other stores!!

I don’t think steam will have preorders honestly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, MostWantedMVP said:

Rhodes looks more populated. Rockstar did say PC would have increased immersion.

 

wOleQcc.jpg

Now, if the population density slider is in...imagine St Denis.

Edited by DEADWOODZ
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, monk70 said:

As I said earlier they might just get rid of it in RDR2 and because of that game was approved by australian rating system. In a big way I really don't care about Editor. Never use it and won't to.

It's one of the main selling points for PC, it was for V and it was expected to be for RDR2. A proper photo mode (which the editor would give players) has been at the near top of the wishlists for almost all RDR2/RDO players since it launched on PS4/XB1. Rockstar retweet and support GTA snapmatic users a lot, using their snaps in pictures for official Newswire posts and everything. It's very important to them.

 

It isn't going to be dropped because the Aussies said no, although it may be delayed?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Xerukal said:

Aside from textures and MSAA (if they're still using it lol), I'm maxing this out as much as possible, performance be f*cked.. Will probably avoid NVIDIA shadows, though. I wasn't a fan of how they looked in GTA V.  

I am with you on this. I love 60 fps, but my rig isn't what it used to be. And I have no problems at all playing at a lower framerates (30-40), just as long as it is somewhat stable. I prefer the game to look as pretty as possible first, especially as pretty as RDR2 is. It is a sin playing this on lower setting, no matter the fps. At least I will have an even bigger reason to play it again once I upgrade my rig :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pentraksil said:

I am with you on this. I love 60 fps, but my rig isn't what it used to be. And I have no problems at all playing at a lower framerates (30-40), just as long as it is somewhat stable. I prefer the game to look as pretty as possible first, especially as pretty as RDR2 is. It is a sin playing this on lower setting, no matter the fps. At least I will have an even bigger reason to play it again once I upgrade my rig :D

Viewing the low requirements i think that the optimization of this game will be superb. even better than GTA V.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Rockstar support in almost all cases I've seen go off public information, they've been vague, misleading or flat out wrong many times when asked about things that haven't been officially confirmed. even their technical support amounts to copy and paste answers (clearing the cache, generally) or "we're aware of this and working on it". That's why I specified I want "official" confirmation, because their support has never ever been a reliable source of that.

90% or 95% of the Support team is outsourced, only the admins are the ones who work at Rockstar.

Admins supply the agents with the info needed. The best response to questions asking about the character transfer would have been "we are not aware of it at the moment".

However, it seems like that doesn't apply to most agents, the admins themselves can't talk about info that is yet to be revealed so I guess in the end it is better to deny the existence of character transfer.

Keep in mind, the services required for character transfer are still there.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely hooking this up to my 4K TV and playing at 1440 Ultra settings. What a beauty.

 

HeKGZnZ.jpg

Even more Jealous of people with an ultrawide.

Edited by MostWantedMVP
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

Even more Jealous of people with an ultrawide.

Maybe it's 16:9 but with black bars 😛 but yeah, considering that they mentioned native ultra wide support it might be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Babymoore said:

1440p on 4k TV? Does it look good ?

That was just a thought. I'll probably stick to my 1080/144hz monitor. 4k monitor would be a better option.

Edited by MostWantedMVP
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

90% or 95% of the Support team is outsourced, only the admins are the ones who work at Rockstar.

Admins supply the agents with the info needed. The best response to questions asking about the character transfer would have been "we are not aware of it at the moment".

However, it seems like that doesn't apply to most agents, the admins themselves can't talk about info that is yet to be revealed so I guess in the end it is better to deny the existence of character transfer.

Keep in mind, the services required for character transfer are still there.

 

I figured Support worked something like that, but I wasn't 100%. Good to know that the services for it are there though, hopefully it's just a case of them holding out the info for whatever reason.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, that Stadia tweet... Where art thou? :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.