Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Releasing November 5th


Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Purposely spoiling the game to PC players will get you banned INSTANTLY.

 

Don't engage into fanboyism, it looks ridiculous saying "console peasants" and "inferior", and similar, and any platform wars will be penalised accordingly.

  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • (Vip)Met

    661

  • Spider-Vice

    517

  • RedDread

    328

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting Octob

Just for humoristic reasons   Can't wait for Wednesday to see first PC screenshots

Recommended Posts

Xerukal

THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Edited by Xerukal
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrQuiche
1 minute ago, (Vip)Met said:

I get the big sad because I won't be able to experience this in 4K60...

Not many can, even R* themselves lol

Just now, Xerukal said:

THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

*RABBIT GETS SHOT*

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal
1 minute ago, (Vip)Met said:

I get the big sad because I won't be able to experience this in 4K60...

You can always revisit the game years from now and enjoy it all over again. I plan on doing just that. RDR2 is timeless!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Choteron
Just now, (Vip)Met said:

I get the big sad because I won't be able to experience this in 4K60...

dont worry, the majority of pc gamers wont be able. gaming in 4k is very expensive

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RedIndianRobin
Just now, RedDread said:

People are once again spoiling the game in the comments on twitter so be careful. 

Console gamers will forever remain to bitch and moan since their precious game is not "Exclusive" anymore.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xerukal said:

You can always revisit the game years from now and enjoy it all over again. I plan on doing just that. RDR2 is timeless!

Yep can't wait till it's 2024 and we are rendering rdr2 in 4k at 144hz.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
2 minutes ago, RedDread said:

People are once again spoiling the game in the comments on twitter so be careful. 

Yeah, make it a rule to NOT read Youtube comments or Twitter comments for now.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal
1 minute ago, RedDread said:

Yep can't wait till it's 2024 and we are rendering rdr2 in 4k at 144hz.

At that point, will we even need real life? Or any other game? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Choteron
Just now, Yoona said:

1080p 60 fps PS4 settings or above is all I want from my GTX 970

it  will look better that the ps4 or xbox for sure. 970/980 more powerfull gpu than base ps4 or xbox

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Yeah, make it a rule to NOT read Youtube comments or Twitter comments for now.

I'm not bothered because I've already played it. It's just annoying because I know how much it means to ALOT of people in this forum. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackScout

Looks absolutely fantastic in motion. Glad I was here to see it.
EDIT:
"These include increased draw distances, improved shadows and lighting, new grass and fur textures, and much more"

 

They are really keeping the juicy details inside the box of surprises huh?

Edited by BlackScout
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal

Aside from textures and MSAA (if they're still using it lol), I'm maxing this out as much as possible, performance be f*cked.. Will probably avoid NVIDIA shadows, though. I wasn't a fan of how they looked in GTA V.  

Edited by Xerukal
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Choteron
Just now, Xerukal said:

Aside from textures and MSAA (if they're still using it lol), I'm maxing this out as much as possible, performance be f*cked.. Will probably avoid NVIDIA shadows, though. I wasn't a fan of how they looked in GTA V.  

i dont care about shadow quality in games. i always put them on medium and i gain a lot of frames

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
ScrappyBauer
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

RGL pre-order extras (two games I think?) ends on the 22nd and there's still no official character transfer confirmation.

 

Rockstar m8

 

Looking at my RDO progression and the thought of starting that again is straight up nope.avi. I genuinely dunno if I can be f*cked with RDR2 PC if it's not a thing, I'll probably just wait for Steam + discount, at least then there will be mods/RedM.

They haven't even talked about the editor... i dunno man i want to believe they'll do character transfers but Rockstar does what they want most of the time so i don't really know. I'm genuinely scared.

Edited by ScrappyBauer
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal

RDR2 is such a visually perfect game to me. Even setting the technical level of it aside... I can't imagine ever modding it to look different. It has that perfect, old west artstyle. 

 

Okay Google, how do I sleep for two weeks? 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
pleb_queen
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

RGL pre-order extras (two games I think?) ends on the 22nd and there's still no official character transfer confirmation.

 

Rockstar m8

 

Looking at my RDO progression and the thought of starting that again is straight up nope.avi. I genuinely dunno if I can be f*cked with RDR2 PC if it's not a thing, I'll probably just wait for Steam + discount, at least then there will be mods/RedM.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RedIndianRobin
Just now, Choteron said:

Now the drought begins. This weeks of wait will feel very long

It's home stretch now booah!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MostWantedMVP
Just now, Xerukal said:

RDR2 is such a visually perfect game to me. Even setting the technical level of it aside...

It's a technical powerhouse. It seriously makes me even more excited for the next Rockstar games. Once you play it too, the mechanics are just incredible.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal
1 minute ago, pleb_queen said:
*Reddit link*

Support is pretty clueless. Wouldn't take their word for it at all.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
pleb_queen
Just now, Xerukal said:

Support is pretty clueless. Wouldn't take their word for it at all.

Let's hope, I'd love to play my character again on PC, made a story for her and everything... oof

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
1 minute ago, (Vip)Met said:

Keep an eye on Twitter, they're still tweeting stuff below the trailer's post.

Just adding on the preorder info. Probably won't be seeing more until next week. Just want some more technical info even, bring on the previews! :D 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal
Just now, pleb_queen said:

Let's hope, I'd love to play my character again on PC, made a story for her and everything... oof

It may actually be something they could offer later on, I think. But I'm still hoping it's there for launch, simply because GTA V's PC release had the same thing. Unless there's some strange technical reason...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.