Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Coxbox

Native Americans Of RDR2 Online

Recommended Posts

IanLaudan
Posted (edited)

Misposted

 

 

Edited by IanLaudan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thee Z

My mixed white/native character

0d467e6c0e242c3a6fff13d52e540c8a.jpg

 

e60262a500c7881a0fdb8d475f6cb0fe.jpg

 

7f5f15bbad6dc9d11f68890faf34ef3b.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djb204
Posted (edited)

ers_game_studios___rc5___indian_camp_by_

 

I’m sure all of us Natives of Red Dead would appreciate native tent options. (Tipis/teepees & wigwams).

 

It would be an amazing sight having all members of a 7 man posse using tipis/teepees in camp. We should all request Native American tent options for our in-game camps.

 

We can give Rockstar camp feedback directly on their site. Click the link below to join us in requesting Tipis/teepees & wigwams as tent options.

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadonline/feedback?step=ee487b42

Edited by djb204
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
2 hours ago, djb204 said:

ers_game_studios___rc5___indian_camp_by_

 

I’m sure all of us Natives of Red Dead would appreciate native tent options. (Tipis/teepees & wigwams).

 

It would be an amazing sight having all members of a 7 man posse using tipis/teepees in camp. We should all request Native American tent options for our in-game camps.

 

We can give Rockstar camp feedback directly on their site. Click the link below to join us in requesting Tipis/teepees & wigwams as tent options.

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadonline/feedback?step=ee487b42

Agreed. Teepees and the huts/lodges are already in the game, I wouldn't think it would be difficult to make them tent options. I wouldn't even care if they cost an arm and a leg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

Now would be the ideal time, an array of native themed additions would fit perfectly in a naturalist update.

It would really increase the depth of the game.

Fingers crossed!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Menewa

Well after reviewing the outlaw pass, there doesn't seem to be any real native apparel or native desired changes to the program. It would totally make sense to make changes with the given topic of warrior hunter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do

Dunno how they deal with their community feedback as we had a ton of people leave feedback, some every week to add more native options and it came to nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coxbox

There are some nice things at the trapper i want, but that depends if i can load the game as it seems to to just be broken for me.

The new bow is nice, as you can make it your own, I can now have double bows, not sure why i would want that but i can.

 

 

Edited by Coxbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
5 hours ago, Ring Dang Do said:

Dunno how they deal with their community feedback as we had a ton of people leave feedback, some every week to add more native options and it came to nothing 

My only hope is that we'll see some native things in the drip feed from the trapper

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WapitiWarrior1899
On 7/29/2020 at 5:16 PM, RaigeGames said:

My only hope is that we'll see some native things in the drip feed from the trapper

yep,, the trapper (and all the new clothing in store too) was dissapointment. Really didnt care any of the new items. That ridiculous gigantic bear sized winter fur jacket might be cool for some winter outfit though but cant know how ridiculous it looks in nature before trying haha.. Maybe the big paw saddle bags is good looking add on but havent seen it yet so cant know it,, at least sounds interesting (if someone has the big paw saddle bags,, can you please show it, so others know how it looks). Yeah,, just didnt really care any of the new clothing and the update ruined the long stringham shirt and the long middle parted hair too,,, the long leather shirt cant be used under vests and jackets anymore..... it either disappears or gets tucked it to the pants.. what the f*ck rockstar 

 

I really wish they add some native style long leather/buck skin shirts to the trapper. 

Thats the clothing what im waiting the most with the leggings/chaps/pants with the loincloth/"flap". (yeah i know i have wrote this wish here many times haha🤣 but i quess im going to repeat it until i get it)

b6b32bda5e74b427e774d6b306ed102a.jpg

 

The shirts could also be used for mountain men characters as they often had clothing from natives or clothing inspired from native clothing.061f51789c21944672341f0839325f9c.jpg
 

Spoiler

 

ebd8c9ec52e01bd8d6c910b2bb04527f.jpgb7c9f3ebd842c30a1a0026f6f98b9038.jpg

Mountain-Man-Eagles-Pass.jpgmountainman.jpgtreaty-on-the-trapline-matt-atkinson.jpg6c416496c9df07e89cab6bc46456538c.jpg

 

 

..and some bead necklaces and wearable talismans would be cool too

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dest45

Yeah they really need some Breechcloths and leggings/chaps. I feel like this is the wrong time period for all that good stuff though. This is the end of the Wild West. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WapitiWarrior1899

Some random pics ive been taking today and yesterday.

Did some changes to hes face and he kind of looks better and bit younger now,, but also maybe little bit worse than before in some way maybe. Will do some small tiny changes when i get the free appearance change again, but now he kind of looks mostly what i had in my mind originally back when we were still waiting for this to game,,, young native male. 

Im basicly trying to create character thats so well done he could be character in story mode. 

hKA3hpL.jpgsQznlTe.jpgglfqWnT.jpgdZn2biU.jpg7SmyMor.jpgkkyuanx.jpg

Edited by WapitiWarrior1899
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel
7 hours ago, WapitiWarrior1899 said:

if someone has the big paw saddle bags,, can you please show it, so others know how it looks)


Not my video, but pretty good showing of the BPSB
 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do
8 hours ago, WapitiWarrior1899 said:

yep,, the trapper (and all the new clothing in store too) was dissapointment. Really didnt care any of the new items. That ridiculous gigantic bear sized winter fur jacket might be cool for some winter outfit though but cant know how ridiculous it looks in nature before trying haha.. Maybe the big paw saddle bags is good looking add on but havent seen it yet so cant know it,, at least sounds interesting (if someone has the big paw saddle bags,, can you please show it, so others know how it looks). Yeah,, just didnt really care any of the new clothing and the update ruined the long stringham shirt and the long middle parted hair too,,, the long leather shirt cant be used under vests and jackets anymore..... it either disappears or gets tucked it to the pants.. what the f*ck rockstar 

 

I really wish they add some native style long leather/buck skin shirts to the trapper. 

Thats the clothing what im waiting the most with the leggings/chaps/pants with the loincloth/"flap". (yeah i know i have wrote this wish here many times haha🤣 but i quess im going to repeat it until i get it)

b6b32bda5e74b427e774d6b306ed102a.jpg

 

The shirts could also be used for mountain men characters as they often had clothing from natives or clothing inspired from native clothing.061f51789c21944672341f0839325f9c.jpg
 

  Hide contents

 

ebd8c9ec52e01bd8d6c910b2bb04527f.jpgb7c9f3ebd842c30a1a0026f6f98b9038.jpg

Mountain-Man-Eagles-Pass.jpgmountainman.jpgtreaty-on-the-trapline-matt-atkinson.jpg6c416496c9df07e89cab6bc46456538c.jpg

 

 

..and some bead necklaces and wearable talismans would be cool too

They really do need to just add some plain buckskin tops. The one from the trader role is in the right direction but sadly you can’t remove it from the outfit. Used to be my favourite outfit to glitch before they patched it a while back. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WapitiWarrior1899
6 hours ago, TheLordMarvel said:


Not my video, but pretty good showing of the BPSB
 

..not as good as what i was expecting and has no other color options. Good i didnt use my gold for that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Q MERICA

Wondering where these pants are...

3713260-rdo_screenshot-194.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
22 minutes ago, John Q MERICA said:

Wondering where these pants are...

3713260-rdo_screenshot-194.jpg

They must be made by Gus. The trapper dripfeed hasn't been found yet AFAIK 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel
On 7/31/2020 at 7:37 AM, WapitiWarrior1899 said:

..not as good as what i was expecting and has no other color options. Good i didnt use my gold for that

 

And it only holds 5 outfits, not 7 like the upgraded ones :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WapitiWarrior1899
11 hours ago, John Q MERICA said:

Wondering where these pants are...

3713260-rdo_screenshot-194.jpg

where this picture is from? If from rockstar and not someones modded, then,,, wow! Finally breechcloth and it means its finally going to be possible to create much better native outfits!

2 hours ago, TheLordMarvel said:

 

And it only holds 5 outfits, not 7 like the upgraded ones :/

well i mostly just wear this same leather outfit nowadays because the update completely ruined my other outfits so yeah,,, but maybe if we finally get  the breechcloth and something else interesting to the trapper as dripfeed then ill make some more outfits

Edited by WapitiWarrior1899
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasperathome

ive changed my character for now, once rockstar adds more native clothing ill change it back to before but those pants look great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
9 minutes ago, WapitiWarrior1899 said:

where this picture is from? If from rockstar and not someones modded, then,,, wow! Finally breechcloth and it means its finally going to be possible to create much better native outfits!

Yes, it's from one of the newswire posts the other day. To me it's kind of hard to tell what the pants look like. The leg of the pants seems awfully wide for leggings and a breechcloth. Hopefully it looks decent. I'm hoping for some good clothing items from Gus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WapitiWarrior1899
10 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Yes, it's from one of the newswire posts the other day. To me it's kind of hard to tell what the pants look like. The leg of the pants seems awfully wide for leggings and a breechcloth. Hopefully it looks decent. I'm hoping for some good clothing items from Gus

..hmmmm strange, i cant find that one from the rockstar website at all. Where exactly is that post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
1 minute ago, WapitiWarrior1899 said:

..hmmmm strange, i cant find that one from the rockstar website at all. Where exactly is that post?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WapitiWarrior1899
2 hours ago, RaigeGames said:

Yes, it's from one of the newswire posts the other day. To me it's kind of hard to tell what the pants look like. The leg of the pants seems awfully wide for leggings and a breechcloth. Hopefully it looks decent. I'm hoping for some good clothing items from Gus

Yeah really hard to see from that pic,,might be just pants with breechcloth though instead of leggings

DIQbMyXWsAMAX_3.jpg

 

..anyway im probably happy to finally get it when the dripfeed comes..

 

If its just fabric pants with the cloth, then I wish its possible to wear these leather chaps with them:

J9QF8ws.jpg

These chaps my character has,, with the breech cloth would look pretty close to actual native leggings and breech cloth combo,, and to what Eagleflies had in story modeou9CdHn.jpg

Edited by WapitiWarrior1899
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Q MERICA

Gamespot also used the pic in their update article. What would be awesome is if the breechcloth was in the belt slot so you could mix it in with whatever...

 

https://prod-cdnugc-rockstargames.akamaized.net/ugc/rdr2photo/g32cYSUzs0mU1KJx6Mc3Kw/0_0.jpg

Edited by John Q MERICA
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • KangCheng
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.