Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Parik

Rainbomizer: San Andreas Randomizer

Recommended Posts

NoName110

Can anybody help me or send me a tutorial video? I don't find any videos and if I extract the files into the gta sa file it doesn't work. Sorry I don't speak English very well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b5414

Please make version for 1.01 (gta sa exe: 15,0 MB (15 806 464 byte) )

 

Because of it:

1. Speedrunning version

2. More users version

3. Best version (on 1.00 - green filter and etc..)

4. OBS Studio support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
On 12/1/2019 at 6:59 PM, NoName110 said:

Can anybody help me or send me a tutorial video? I don't find any videos and if I extract the files into the gta sa file it doesn't work. Sorry I don't speak English very well

Ensure that you extract the binary files (rainbomizer.asi and rainbomizer.toml) and not the source code (things like CMakeLists.txt or src/ include/ folders). Also make sure you have an asi loader like Silent's ASI Loader or Ultimate ASI Loader.

 

On 12/2/2019 at 10:20 AM, b5414 said:

Please make version for 1.01 (gta sa exe: 15,0 MB (15 806 464 byte) )

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple to make a version that supports multiple versions of the game. It isn't difficult to downgrade to 1.0 from 1.01 and you can get all the fixes if you use SilentPatch. Therefore, I don't believe it's worth the effort to support 1.01 or any other uncommon versions for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b5414
On 12/4/2019 at 1:28 PM, Parik said:

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple to make a version that supports multiple versions of the game. It isn't difficult to downgrade to 1.0 from 1.01 and you can get all the fixes if you use SilentPatch. Therefore, I don't believe it's worth the effort to support 1.01 or any other uncommon versions for that matter.

You not understood, I had in view: make another version of your mod for 1.01. // No multiply support

And I even argued why, why 1.01 is better, why everybody need this. 

1.00 Is bad version

Also, I emphasize that: the version(1.00) that supports your mod cannot be captured in OBS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
3 hours ago, b5414 said:

You not understood, I had in view: make another version of your mod for 1.01. // No multiply support

Well it's the same thing, if I can make a different version for 1.01, it will be simple to just make the original version support multiple versions.

 

3 hours ago, b5414 said:

Also, I emphasize that: the version(1.00) that supports your mod cannot be captured in OBS.

From what I know, this only applies to full screen. You can installed a windowed-mode to workaround that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b5414

Also I have say: Windows 7 can open 1.00.exe as 1.01.exe - if you Enable check box "disable aero". But because today is 2020(not yet, but 20 days 🙃), and every body have directx12 video cards + windows 10(for support it, you know)..... In windows 10 you can't disable a "windows aero mode", and it mean for a large number of people: 1.00 is dead.

17 hours ago, Parik said:

From what I know, this only applies to full screen. You can installed a windowed-mode to workaround that.

Yes, it's a special thing which one will cause some issue, one is "ESC - pause buffer"(it's be lazy in window mode, and then it will lose half of the advantages.) ...

17 hours ago, Parik said:

Well it's the same thing, if I can make a different version for 1.01, it will be simple to just make the original version support multiple versions.

Idk a C# enough for mods and assembler... Please, make a version that will support a version 1.01, that does not need crutches.

It's very good mod, but I don't play good in it, because I just can't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kizoky
On 12/9/2019 at 1:04 PM, b5414 said:

You not understood, I had in view: make another version of your mod for 1.01. // No multiply support

And I even argued why, why 1.01 is better, why everybody need this. 

1.00 Is bad version

Also, I emphasize that: the version(1.00) that supports your mod cannot be captured in OBS.


He can't just port this mod to 1.01, he would have to redo this from scratch as the memory pointers are different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANZER24

the mod, for some reason, does not work , I am using silent's asi loader and put the .asi and .toml file in "scripts" folder, and even tried the main directory, but it didn't work.

 

the game boots up, I start a new game, nothing happens, it just plays as if there is no mod.

I checked the .log file and it says "[1577494832]: rainbomizer.toml could not be opened for parsing
[1577494832]: Registered Exception Manager"

 

please help me, I'd be forever grateful :] 

 

 

Edit: I'll post the issue in github tomorrow if you only check github page for support

Edit 2: tested version 1.0 and it works, though SFX dialogue doesn't work for some reason. 

Edited by PANZER24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hlennarz

Glitch:

Game has a chance to softlock during "Photo Opportunity". T-Bone spawned in a Packer and could not reach his parking position.

 

h2RfEkx.jpg

 

 

Edited by hlennarz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sokajoru

What about randomized radar/map icons? I think it's good idea

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikitozz

Is it possible to transfer this mod to mobile platforms? Or are there any restrictions on this? 🤔

Edited by Nikitozz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
3 minutes ago, Nikitozz said:

Is it possible to transfer this mod to mobile platforms? Or are there any restrictions on this? 🤔

It's not possible (or easy) to do at the moment because of how the mod is implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WongTKN

The updated release doesn't work for me... (SA.Rainbomizer.v1.1)

ASI Loader error message:
Unable to load SA.Rainbomizer.asi. Error:126

Edited by WongTKN
Arrange word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
23 hours ago, WongTKN said:

The updated release doesn't work for me... (SA.Rainbomizer.v1.1)

ASI Loader error message:
Unable to load SA.Rainbomizer.asi. Error:126

You need the Visual C++ Redistributables 2019

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snoops27

Hi, just want to say thanks for this excellent mod and give a little feedback. This is probably one of the best mods ever!

 

I hope it would be possible to toggle it on/off in-game some day, maybe not possible because of it relating to the main script of the game, but for realism purposes, because playing through some missions with random scripted vehicles can be a bit messy or look a bit silly.

 

For examble, the Packer in just business, helicopters that turn into flying trucks etc, wrong side of the tracks without a bike can be really difficult if attempted the "normal" way by following the train etc and boats that are randomized into cars or other vehicles sink to the bottom. I mainly speak for realism playtroughs with this mod.

 

But love this mod :)

 

 

Edited by Snoops27
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯
5 hours ago, Snoops27 said:

Hi, just want to say thanks for this excellent mod and give a little feedback. This is probably one of the best mods ever!

 

I hope it would be possible to toggle it on/off in-game some day, maybe not possible because of it relating to the main script of the game, but for realism purposes, because playing through some missions with random scripted vehicles can be a bit messy or look a bit silly.

 

For examble, the Packer in just business, helicopters that turn into flying trucks etc, wrong side of the tracks without a bike can be really difficult if attempted the "normal" way by following the train etc and boats that are randomized into cars or other vehicles sink to the bottom. I mainly speak for realism playtroughs with this mod.

 

But love this mod :)

 

 

you came back welcome back man. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
2 hours ago, SirPingu said:

the game crashes when a VCN Police helicopter loads in how can i fix this https://gyazo.com/b94975f47bf104532b660c8753a4ae95

It isn't caused by VCN Police helicopter from the look of it. Do you have any other mods installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snoops27
15 hours ago, 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 said:

you came back welcome back man. :)

 

hey thanks, been a while!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirPingu
22 hours ago, Parik said:

It isn't caused by VCN Police helicopter from the look of it. Do you have any other mods installed?

no i havent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
3 minutes ago, SirPingu said:

no i havent

Are you sure you have version 1.0 of the game, and not the Steam version or 1.01?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirPingu
2 hours ago, Parik said:

Are you sure you have version 1.0 of the game, and not the Steam version or 1.01?

i have 1.0 i think how do you check

 

Edited by SirPingu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
2 hours ago, SirPingu said:

i have 1.0 i think how do you check

Based on the log, it seems that you have two installations of Rainbomizer installed. Are you sure there aren't two ASI files relating to Rainbomizer on your SA installation? You should also check the scripts folder.

Edited by Parik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirPingu
20 minutes ago, Parik said:

Based on the log, it seems that you have two installations of Rainbomizer installed. Are you sure there aren't two ASI files relating to Rainbomizer on your SA installation? You should also check the scripts folder.

i can only find one Rainbomizer .asi in my instalation folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parik
11 minutes ago, SirPingu said:

i can only find one Rainbomizer .asi in my instalation folder

Hmm, it's weird. You must have two asi loaders then. Any chance you could reinstall the game and try again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirPingu
9 minutes ago, Parik said:

Hmm, it's weird. You must have two asi loaders then. Any chance you could reinstall the game and try again?

i think i found it i have both silent's asi loader and modloader installed is that the problem? i have zero expertise with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirPingu
3 minutes ago, Parik said:

Hmm, are you sure you have the latest Rainbomizer version?

yes i have the latest version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.