1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA SAN ANDREAS '94 THE STORY SO FAR !!!!

Official General

I am checking this page twice to three times a week to see if storyline had any new updates.

Edited by santosvagos
  • Like 1

Official General
2 minutes ago, santosvagos said:

I am checking this page twice to three times a week to see if storyline had any new updates.

WOW....ok I never knew some people were waiting. This stuff takes time fellas, and concentration too, as well taking the right screenshots. Please bear with me, but MORE WILL COME !

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Official General
2 hours ago, Sultann said:

Please update I’m waiting bro

I will do, it takes time though. Gathering images for the next round of stories. Got other things on my mind right now too. But I will update, hold tight. 

Official General

Please check the back pages for updated better, newer images in the meantime 😉

Edited by Official General
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Official General
On 10/4/2019 at 10:50 PM, Evil empire said:

Very nice work, I'd love to have your mods' set.

I would have appreciated more if you developed about the investigation concerning Sweet's demise and the alliance between VLA-GSF & GSF-Triads.

My mod's set has grown since then into a much bigger and better selection of mods. Check out the new and updated images an all pages. 

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any new contact man I’m so excited about this storyline of yours homie

Edited by Tony Harris
  • Like 1

Official General
On 12/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, Tony Harris said:

Any new contact man I’m so excited about this storyline of yours homie

Thanks for the kind words ! I will just got a lot going right now, but more will come once I get my mind to it !

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
muvdafucupouttahere

Not saying this isn't a decent story, but you do realize that you didn't have to post all of this here on this forum and could just submit the whole story in Fanfiction, right? You could have just written it there and link it to us here to read it.

Official General
9 hours ago, muvdafucupouttahere said:

Not saying this isn't a decent story, but you do realize that you didn't have to post all of this here on this forum and could just submit the whole story in Fanfiction, right? You could have just written it there and link it to us here to read it.

No. It is fine where it is, it is specifically for SA fans and therefore is shown where it is easily visible to SA fans. I have people on this section that like it a lot and want to see more, and I will be doing so soon. 

If you don't wanna read it, then just ignore it. No need to waste comment space and your energy typing this needless rubbish. 

muvdafucupouttahere
8 hours ago, Official General said:

No. It is fine where it is, it is specifically for SA fans and therefore is shown where it is easily visible to SA fans. I have people on this section that like it a lot and want to see more, and I will be doing so soon. 

If you don't wanna read it, then just ignore it. No need to waste comment space and your energy typing this needless rubbish. 

Uh, I don't see anything in my comment that insinuates that I didn't wanted to read it. I'm saying that it would be much easier to type all of this in Fanfiction BECAUSE it's difficult to read it through the forums. Because we have to shuffle through everyone else's comments in order to get to the next part of the story and it's difficult to tell which chapter this story is on. That's why I'm saying it's much easier to post all this in Fanfiction. That way, the story would be neatly compiled and not garbled up in this small forum, making it much easier to read through. And if you want the SA fans to see it, you can just link it on this forum here.

Edited by muvdafucupouttahere

Official General
1 minute ago, muvdafucupouttahere said:

Uh, I don't see anything in my comment that insinuates that I didn't wanted to read it. I'm saying that it would be much easier to type all of this in Fanfiction BECAUSE it's difficult to read it through the forums. Because we have to shuffle through everyone else's comments in order to get to the next part of the story and it's difficult to tell which chapter this story it's on. That's why I'm saying it's much easier to post all this in Fanfiction. That way, the story would be neatly compiled and not garbled up in this small forum. And if you want the SA fans to see it, you can just link it on this forum here.

And once again, the answer is NO. 

I spoke to the moderators before creating this and they said it was fine to be placed in here. Not being rude, but I'm not interested in your ideas on this matter. I will only respond to your comments relating to your interest or like in this project/hobby of mine, not this. 

Not many people comment on this section, they more like to read it anyway, so you should not get too many interruptions. Anyway it's too late, I've started it and I'm not gonna start it again for another section. Stay tuned, stay posted that is all I can say. 

muvdafucupouttahere
11 hours ago, Official General said:

And once again, the answer is NO. 

I spoke to the moderators before creating this and they said it was fine to be placed in here. Not being rude, but I'm not interested in your ideas on this matter. I will only respond to your comments relating to your interest or like in this project/hobby of mine, not this. 

Not many people comment on this section, they more like to read it anyway, so you should not get too many interruptions. Anyway it's too late, I've started it and I'm not gonna start it again for another section. Stay tuned, stay posted that is all I can say. 

Yo chill, dude. I wasn't trying to fight you or force you to do anything. I was just making a suggestion. I was just saying that it's much easier to type it in FF because that way, the story is more organized and we can detect which chapter the story is in. Also, you don't have to start typing all of this from scratch in another page. You can just simply copy-paste the same text you typed here to FF. Again, it's just a suggestion. No need to start WW IV against me over a suggestion. Just saying it's much easier.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Can someone please send me a link to the Grove Street Famillies homie with white shirt, black cap back and green shorts?

DefyReality
On 10/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, Jeansowaty said:

f*ck'a dog, that was a good read! Great job! My 1993 story was different but it also went on about gangs expanding all over San Andreas and more gangs popping up everywhere. I really enjoyed it! Only nitpick I may have is that I'd rather have the VLA and Rifa be enemies and the VLA to try expanding into SF, and have the Rifa and Vagos be allies. Do you have a list of all the mods by any chance?

I also wrote a story draft about '93 a while back. It involved the families splitting off again in the Temple Drive Families under CJ's command, Grove Street Families under Sweet's command, and Seville Boulevard Families, distancing themselves from the new developments. CJ would use the Temple set for security (remember all the security Madd Dogg has in Rhymes and Management Issues) and running errands, they answer to him, and they persuade him to give them the permission to get into the drug trade. He accepts, under the conditions that they don't sell drugs in Grove turf under Sweet's influence and he gets a cut of the profits. GSF members operating under Sweet grow discontent with the Temple set growing increasingly affluent while they get none of the action, Sweet sees his position threatened and he recruits new members with shady pasts, including former Ballas. These new members manipulate him to also get into the drug trade and clash with the Temple set.

edit: thought I'd share an idea I had for a different sort of '93/94/95 story.

CJ suffers from PTSD and becomes a recluse, addicted to substances. Sweet, Kendl, Cesar are understanding, they run things while he gets his share of the money. When Sweet goes away for a prison stint he leaves GSF in CJ's care and his sense of responsibility forces him to pull himself together and fulfill his duties. Around the same time Smoke returns to Los Santos.

How did Smoke survive: When Russians saw the place on fire they sent a crew in a helicopter to evacuate Smoke. They blow a hole in the roof and use one of those rope ladders to rescue him. He's badly injured but survives and he's sent to San Fierro for recovery. By the time he recovers enough to walk he loses all support and he finds himself on the streets, becoming a drifter. Losing weight and all he figures nobody would recognize him if he returned.

further elaboration: Ballas have been effectively wiped out, but the families stay out of East Los Santos so remnants remain there and Smoke tries to reunite them, could be a way to tell the story of the Ballas, as well as Grove Street in further detail.

Had an idea how to start the draft, a way to unite CJ's route with Smoke's route, the draft for the first story I mentioned is a .docx a page and a half long with just the premise, I prefer sharing this one.

https://pastebin.com/gXxNpzhJ

Edited by DefyReality
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
Official General
On 6/29/2021 at 6:08 PM, gtasagamer2356 said:

What face mod are you using

Which one ? You mean for CJ ? It's a HD one, I'd need to dig into my files to find it. You want to download it ?

• Like 1

gtasagamer2356
On 6/30/2021 at 6:14 AM, Official General said:

Which one ? You mean for CJ ? It's a HD one, I'd need to dig into my files to find it. You want to download it ?

Yes

Official General
On 7/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, gtasagamer2356 said:

So do you have it

Still looking bro

Official General

THE VAGOS MAKE PLANS TO EXPAND OUT OF LOS SANTOS....BUT THERE IS MAJOR OBSTACLE IN THE WAY

4W4cAL0.jpeg

mfdVnWn.jpeg

In their bases high up in the hills of the heavily Hispanic neighbourhood of Las Colinas, Los Santos,  Vagos gang leaders and high-ranking gang members are having weekly secret meetings mostly at night to discuss proposed plans to further expand and strengthen the gang's drug-dealing operations outside of their home city, Los Santos. The Vagos specifically want to gain more territory in San Fierro - since the fall of the Loco Syndicate, there is a huge void in in the cocaine trade in San Fierro that is waiting to be filled. Which ever gang or criminal organization fills this void will very quickly be on the road to riches, there is millions of dollars waiting to earned in a short time. The Vagos are best placed to seize the opportunity; they are in major talks with various Mexican drug cartels south of the border to supply them with regular, large shipments of cocaine, and they are close to finalising a deal. The Vagos have assured the Mexican cartels that they can very easily sell kilos of cocaine and make maximum profit in a short space of time, as the Loco Syndicate's demise has caused a big shortage of cocaine sold in San Fierro, so the demand for cocaine in the city is now very high. However, Vagos gang members operating in San Fierro have returned back to Los Santos to report with very concerning news for the gang; they have information that their main rivals in Los Santos, the Varrios Los Aztecas, or VLA, have allied themselves with the San Fierro Rifa, who are rivals with the Vagos in San Fierro. This means that the Vago's plans to expand further in San Fierro is sure to be met with fierce resistance from the Rifa. The Rifa were once badly weakened by the fall of the Loco Syndicate, the drug cartel that supplied them with cocaine and made them once-powerful, but now that they have allied themselves with VLA, they appear to have made a strong resurgence. Vagos gang members in San Fierro have reported back home to Los Santos that the Rifa are now once growing again in numbers and their partnership with the VLA has made them much stronger and more dangerous. They are now aware that VLA  gang members have moved up to San Fierro to join the ranks of the Rifa due to the two gang's special alliance which permits this free swapping of gang membership. The Vagos now know that they have to go to war with the Rifa in San Fierro to achieve their expansion aims. 

Tehrwty.jpeg

bJw5PHN.jpeg

In fact, the Rifa have already begun to make it clear that Vagos gang are not welcome in San Fierro. The Rifa somehow got wind of drug couriers working for the Vagos that was arriving in San Fierro to deliver a shipment of cocaine recently transported from Mexico to a Vagos gang set in the city for further resale. One courier came to San Fierro by train, and he had barely got off the train before he was shot to death by suspected Rifa gang members that had laid in wait for him in ticket hall. Horrified witness saw the courier get blasted multiple times in his head and upper body by the gunmen, who took the shipment of cocaine and then immediately fled after. A few days later, another drug courier working for the Vagos was pulled out of his car and shot dead, with the cocaine shipment stolen by unidentified gunmen, suspect to be Rifa gang members. No arrests have been made so far. Soon enough, a Vagos gang leader in Garcia, San Fierro got a phone call from an anonymous caller stating that the killing ands theft of the cocaine was a direct message from the Rifa for the Vagos to pack up and get hell out of San Fierro. But the Vagos do not want to make a retaliatory move just yet; they want to find out just how strong the Rifa are and identify their weak points before striking back. So in the meantime, the  Vagos have laid low in San Fierro and embarked on a major intelligence gathering operation on their main rivals in the city. The reports back to Los Santos is not good - the Rifa are making a comeback and are looking strong again, especially now they have allied themselves with the VLA. Now the Vagos are now in meetings discussing this matter, to consider sending more men up to San Fierro as reinforcements for what looks like an impending gang war with the Rifa. This means more guns are needed, so the Vagos have sent some of their members into the countryside towns to buy more guns too, it looks like it's gonna big a big expensive gang war coming up ahead. 

lou9gHn.jpeg

However, the Vagos still had to live up to their reputation as the biggest and most feared Hispanic gang in LS. They may not yet have kicked off a full-blown gang war, but they wanted to send their own little message first. A well-known Rifa gang leader by the name of El Nino was shot and killed in Doherty by an unidentified gunman a week after the death of the Vagos drug couriers. He had been standing on the street corner talking to some women when a man walked up to him and blasted him in his chest with a sawed-off shotgun. It is suspected that the Vagos were behind the murder. El Nino was not involved in the killing of the Vagos's drug couriers, but he was the leader of the Doherty branch of Rifa gangs, a major player in the Rifa gang's resurgence and revival, a good money maker and strong gang leader. It is believed that the Vagos had specifically targeted him to systematically weaken the Rifa. Either way, the Rifa will surely blame the Vagos and declare war on them soon if they have not already....

• Like 4

Official General

uYjjRJQ.jpeg

Tensions are rising high between the Ballas and Families in Ocean Flats in San Fierro. The Families set in Ocean Flats have currently been given orders from their OGs back in Los Santos not to engage in anymore gang wars because of the recent high murder rates that have been attracting a lot publicity and heat from law enforcement. The Ballas OGs in Los Santos have issued the same orders to their guys in San Fierro too . Both gangs have decided to focus on just making money for now. But tensions still run high during this uneasy truce. In Ocean Flats, both gangs are trying their best to sell crack in the streets without stepping on each others toes - but it's very hard, as the deep rivalry and hatred between the two gangs threatens to explode any moment soon. Every now and then, rival Ballas and Families gang members will bump into each in the Ocean Flats backstreets while selling crack, and there is always a stand-off or confrontation that involves the threat of gunplay. But so far, no gunsmoke and no blood drawn just yet. CJ is making regular trips to oversee the situation and ensure that the Families in SF are following orders from LS. But it's hard when these rivals are always itching to use their guns on each other. 

PIY1is2.jpeg

The San Fierro Rifa meanwhile are eager to avenge the death of one of their leaders, El Nino. They don't want an all out war with Vagos yet, but they have devised a plan to hit their targets without being fully suspected by the Vagos, so they go to their allies, the Varrios Los Aztecas for help. The Rifa start tracking  the movements of key Vagos gang members that are travelling back forth between SF and LS. One of the main drug runners for the Vagos in SF called Big Sancho is on his way from a long road trip from SF, carrying Vagos drug money back to LS, all the time being followed by Rifa gang members. Once Sancho gets to LS, the Rifa gang members give a telephone call to VLA gang members who intercept Sancho as soon as he touches down in LS on the highway in East Beach. Sancho is soon surprised and ambushed by VLA gang members wielding Mac-10s and he shot to pieces before he could draw his own gun, a Glock pistol. The VLA gang members not only kill Sancho, but they seize the Vagos drug money and the surplus cocaine in the trunk of the car - the loot was the reward to VLA gang members in return for the killing of Sancho. The Vagos are furious, but as far as they know it was clearly VLA gang members who killed their man, so they will have to go after the VLA in retaliation, not realising it was actually the Rifa who were really behind it. But the VLA don't mind going to war with the Vagos over this matter, as they already want to expand in LS anyway, and they are currently at war with the Vagos to take over parts of East Beach and Las Colinas. The LS gang wars are fast becoming a statewide affair, rather than just limited to one or two cities. 

• Like 3

Official General

Meanwhile, back in Ganton, Los Santos.....

jWwlrxb.jpeg

NCirFNq.jpeg

7xx7CQR.jpeg

Klvc9Rv.jpeg

The Grove Street Families OGs have decided to adopt more ruthless tactics in controlling the drug trade in their territory. They issue an order to any one selling drugs in Ganton that is not a Families gang member or affiliated with them must pay a street tax of 10 percent of their drug sales profits. A good number of independent drug dealers in Ganton are making so much money that they are making the GSF OGs are feeling uneasy; this kind of trend may inspire or influence lesser gang members to break away from the gang and set up their own drug operations, thus causing a domino effect disunity, disorganization and potential civil war among the gang's ranks. The GSF OGs decide to best nip a potentially explosive problem in the bud the earlier the better. GSF enforcers are now doing the rounds collecting street tax from the Ganton drug dealers, and those who fail to comply with the order are promptly shot and killed on the spot. The GSF are now proving to be just as ruthless at the Ballas, they are no longer taking a community-friendly approach to their control of their territories. It's now all about hustlin' drugs, stacking as much money as they can while they can, and having guns at the ready to blast any rival or or anyone that gets in their way or refuses to co-operate with them. This street tax on drug dealers in Ganton is the latest demonstration of the GSF's new found ruthlessness. However, this keeps everything in order in the world of Ganton gang life. Young guns and knuckleheads in the GSF know their boundaries and when and where not to cross the line, and are conditioned to follow instructions as given by the higher-ups.  Ordinary Ganton residents are now feel much more afraid and intimidated by Families gang members, but as long as they recognize the GSF's iron-grip control, they will not be messed with. 

zNKNWrV.jpeg

However word is on the street that a certain group of younger GSF gang members have been making rumblings about setting up their own crack operation to make more money - they have even considered creating their own separate Families set to achieve this. Apparently they have been complaining about majority of the huge drug profits going to the pockets of the older, more experienced GSF OGs, while they toil in trenches on street corners and alleyways selling drugs and getting paid much less in the process. The talk among them is that "we got guns, we the ones selling the drugs, why can't we take over this sh*t ourselves ?" Hmmmm......watch this space !

OquACzk.jpeg

4VpWzFr.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Official General
On 11/10/2021 at 9:37 PM, tommy_gunn said:

Nice work. Is this a script?

It's just my own imagined take on a San Andreas Stories styled expansion after the events of original game. A personal project and hobby to share with my fellow GTA fans. I do use some scripts to help provide the photo images I use for the story. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:10 PM, gtasagamer2356 said:

How to install these mods Im getting crashes, and can I get a savegame with this.

Which mods are you specifically talking about bro ? And what do you mean by save game ? All of the events are images taken in free roam outside of the main story.