Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

General_Z

Role outfits

Recommended Posts

Jason

Saw a post that Role outfits being uneditable is a glitch, according to support.

 

Hopefully they have a patch that fixes it soon and not in 3-4 months.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Saw a post that Role outfits being uneditable is a glitch, according to support.

 

 

Bullsh*t. Why do the outfits have their own section in the Clothing Menu instead of being in "Outfits" and every single item got hit by the same glitch with not a single item from the outfits being added to our existing menus? And a "Bandoliers" section has not been added to the Clothing Menu so we can assume that if they do get split up the Bandoliers will be glued to the chest bits still.

 

Also remember Support is not to be believed and its not the Word of God 😘

Edited by RyuNova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosZake
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Saw a post that Role outfits being uneditable is a glitch, according to support.

 

Hopefully they have a patch that fixes it soon and not in 3-4 months.

Well the outfits are "customizable" already. If you own 2 different outfits from the same role, you can choose to mix the top section of an outfit with the bottom section of the other one. You do this by wearing one of the outfits, then at wardrobe go to role outfits, press L1/R1 to switch between categories to individually select between top and bottom.

Then about the clothing items that you do get as individual pieces to be mixed with anything. They are hats and rings from the role outfits. The rings you can get from bounty hunter and trader level 15 outfits.

So yeah technically the outfits are already "customizable".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason
11 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

Bullsh*t. Why do the outfits have their own section in the Clothing Menu instead of being in "Outfits" and every single item got hit by the same glitch with not a single item from the outfits being added to our existing menus? And a "Bandoliers" section has not been added to the Clothing Menu so we can assume that if they do get split up the Bandoliers will be glued to the chest bits still.

 

Also remember Support is not to be believed and its not the Word of God 😘

Aye, thought the same. There's no satchel section either.

 

Sounds like support being support again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sigma200

Game glitched today and I was able to wear my bandana with one of the outfits. Saving it removed the ability to wear it up, but it stayed on the outfit down.
0_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We Are Ninja
On 9/11/2019 at 2:38 AM, RaigeGames said:

My character doesn't look good in hats, and since you can't remove anything from any of the new outfits, he doesn't look good in the outfits either. 

I could swear I got my hat blown off the other day, so hats may be removable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Shakermaker
1 hour ago, We Are Ninja said:

I could swear I got my hat blown off the other day, so hats may be removable...

Interesting. Might try losing mine and equip a hat I have on my horse. Then might have the ability to save it in my wardrobe. Dont particular like hat on the Fronteer outfit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

So I got myself a new Trader outfit, looks pretty dope.. until you see the off-hand holster.

 

Legit, look how f-ing massive it is compared to my Cattleman

 

EEniwZ1WwAEO7ds?format=jpg&name=orig

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JumpingKentFlash
On 9/12/2019 at 8:33 PM, RyuNova said:

Just a shame that the best looking Gun Belt is locked behind a fifteen Gold Bar paywall.

Best looking one is black and red Guerro belt. I wonder if I can put the Collector trinket/compass on it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
2 hours ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

Best looking one is black and red Guerro belt. I wonder if I can put the Collector trinket/compass on it though.

 

Nah, the best belt is the Webster (Collector) one.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
9 hours ago, TheLordMarvel said:

So I got myself a new Trader outfit, looks pretty dope.. until you see the off-hand holster.

 

Legit, look how f-ing massive it is compared to my Cattleman

 

EEniwZ1WwAEO7ds?format=jpg&name=orig

Looks more like a Badger holster than a gun holster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daleificent
5 hours ago, RyuNova said:

 

Nah, the best belt is the Webster (Collector) one.

Literally the reason I paid for the Collector role. (Only one I didn't meet the 'free' requirements on.) It's gun belt and the trinket.

And being able to make 30-40 dollars every 10 or so minutes from some random finds is just cherry.

 

I hope it is a 'glitch' for the editing the role outfits, I love the Distinguished Collector outfit. But I'm not gonna bother buying it until I can edit it completely. IF it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
12 minutes ago, Daleificent said:

Literally the reason I paid for the Collector role. (Only one I didn't meet the 'free' requirements on.) It's gun belt and the trinket.

And being able to make 30-40 dollars every 10 or so minutes from some random finds is just cherry.

 

I hope it is a 'glitch' for the editing the role outfits, I love the Distinguished Collector outfit. But I'm not gonna bother buying it until I can edit it completely. IF it happens.

 

Thats the only reason I eventually broke and was going to buy it. That and the sweet Saddle.

 

Yea, I like the top of the first Bounty outfits with the buttoned up coats and collars But I want my leather pants, boots and fingerless gloves with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
8 hours ago, RyuNova said:

 

Nah, the best belt is the Webster (Collector) one.

I love the Webster belt, got every variation of it and the off hand as soon as they were unlocked.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
Just now, ALifeOfMisery said:

I love the Webster belt, got every variation of it and the off hand as soon as they were unlocked.

 

I like the pouch and the little coin bag hanging from it, it makes sense for my wandering vagabond character to have pouches on his belt. I would have added the bandolier with all the pouches if we could get it separate. (I know I said I hate bandoliers, which I do, but this is a harness of pouches. Totally different.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JumpingKentFlash
On 9/17/2019 at 5:19 PM, RyuNova said:

 

I like the pouch and the little coin bag hanging from it, it makes sense for my wandering vagabond character to have pouches on his belt. I would have added the bandolier with all the pouches if we could get it separate. (I know I said I hate bandoliers, which I do, but this is a harness of pouches. Totally different.)

That compass trinket. Can it go on every belt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
23 minutes ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

That compass trinket. Can it go on every belt?

 

I have no idea, I have not unlocked it.

Sorry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ghostsoap01
1 hour ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

That compass trinket. Can it go on every belt?

 

Yes it can, I had it on another gun-belt until I decided to buy the collector one, and I could just swap it from belt to belt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.