Jason

BUT THE BENZ

cannot call my wagon. all my stashed gator/wolf skins...wtf

on PS4

PS4 - Henry_Yo

----------------------

JUSTICE FOR THE BENZ!

The supply missions are very bugged.

I finish a mission, but production is still paused....

...about every second time.

Rokushakubo
3 hours ago, fryday said:

The supply missions are very bugged.

I finish a mission, but production is still paused....

...about every second time.

I had that. I just relogged into camp and it was fine. 

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a list with the materials value of legendary animals or pelts for Cripps?

Just found one, ignore.

Edited by EdHunter

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 5:06 PM, EdHunter said:

Is there a list with the materials value of legendary animals or pelts for Cripps?

Just found one, ignore.

Where did you find. I'd love to take a look?

malcolmfunktion

Haven't been here in a long time. Can someone please tell me why Cripps value of goods has lowered from $750 to $500 for local delivery? I used to do the distant delivery at around $950. I've given him nothing but perfect pelts. I've tried giving him legendary pelts. I've tried a variety of various perfect pelts. Over tried everything. What the hell?

Edited by malcolmfunktion
Random word thrown in

Non Funkable Token
On 9/14/2020 at 12:56 AM, malcolmfunktion said:

Haven't been here in a long time. Can someone please tell me why Cripps value of goods has lowered from $750 to $500 for local delivery? I used to do the distant delivery at around $950. I've given him nothing but perfect pelts. I've tried giving him legendary pelts. I've tried a variety of various perfect pelts. Over tried everything. What the hell?

$500 (local) and $625 (remote) are the normal prices since the beginning. 

You did some sales during an event week in which trader sale prices were 50% increased. But that lasted only for a week.

The quality of the goods you bring to Cripps has nothing to do with sale prices.

Edited by Mirror Park Resident

malcolmfunktion
14 minutes ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

$500 (local) and $650 (remote) are the normal prices since the beginning. 

You did some sales during an event week in which trader sale prices were 50% increased. But that lasted only for a week.

The quality of the goods you bring to Cripps has nothing to do with sale prices.

I swear, I must have been doing sales only during an event because this is the first I've seen it. Thanks though, that clears that up. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2019 at 12:08 PM, jamsroob said:

I'm trader rank 2 and only have the small sized vagina of 25 units. So I can keep producing above 25 units and when I sell, I'm just selling 25 units with a one cart delivery mission???

The YT vid I saw must be with a posse then or something, because it showed multiple blue wheels in the top of the screen ... Doesn't matter, this is real nice and solo friendly! Thanx!!!

Lol for the typo

Just received 9.38 materials from Cripps for a 3 star Grizzly pelt.  That has to be a recent buff, right?

Hey Guys I read on the Internet the Trader role is free if you play on the PS4 and I do, However when i go to camp it tells me the cost is 15 gold bars, can anyone explain or was this a limited time only thing 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:34 AM, Dlow-1962 said:

Hey Guys I read on the Internet the Trader role is free if you play on the PS4 and I do, However when i go to camp it tells me the cost is 15 gold bars, can anyone explain or was this a limited time only thing 

"All aspiring Traders on PlayStation 4 will receive free access to the Trader’s role with a free Butcher’s Table through October 14, "  (of 2019)

Red Dead Online: Frontier Pursuits Out Now – PlayStation.Blog

From when Frontier Pursuits first came out, or something.

On 9/13/2020 at 6:04 PM, Mirror Park Resident said:

Ah, that is why  ;)  I thought "whoa, they increased rewards!" So I was easily making the "$200 made from trader delivery", with

not even very much in the local wagon.

Edited by Krommer

1. Needed to sell my products, I was in Heartland the buyers were at Emerald station. Decided to take shortcut & broke my wagon. Ok, its not too far, put one bag on horse one got on my shoulder and went running there. Enemies at the station. Dropped the goods, killed them all, looted bodies, delivered first bag of goods, called the horse, wont come. Ok, went there... disconnect.

2. Got the sale at Valentine station, went slowly by the road and came happily at the site. A lot of bandits, started killing them, Ahh a pair of good people(players) started killing them too, or not? They blew up my wagon and stole one bag of goods, I delivered one and went to chase them. Couldnt get on my horse so I took one of the street. The horse was exhausted when I finally could see the gang. Called my horse again and it came, swapped horse. Now I could see the bag on the map, but the gang went away. Came to the bag it was in the middle of the river. Why they dropped it there I dont know(disconnect?). There was less then 3 minutes left so I started galloping back to the Creeps... disconnect.

3. The sale was at Riggs station. Went there without problem. Bandits at the station, started killing them, got killed once, re-spawned, continued the fight, they killed the buyer, so no delivery.

4. This time it was Bacchus bridge station. On the way had 2 attacks, defended successfully. This time no bandits at the station and finally delivered the goods.

It seems the game knows how much I suck at this so I got no attack at the last attempt 🤠

10 hours ago, Zed McJack said:

It seems the game knows how much I suck at this so I got no attack at the last attempt 🤠

Lol, i noticed that if you get attacked during the trip, there are no enemies at the delivery point. And vice versa. I could be wrong though.

( No dedicated TIps & Tricks thread? )

How to Hunt with a Stolen Wagon

1. Steal a Wagon from NPC
  2. Kill and skin large prey
  3. Drop the hide at the back of the wagon
  4. Climb the Wagon, switch to First Person and slowly approach the edge of the wagon with some angle (like 45 degrees). Check if you see the "Pick Up" option
  5. Pick up the Hide and drop it into the Wagon.
  6. Repeat with other animals until you fill it (animals will respawn within the same area if you drive away and come back)
  7. Drive Wagon to your camp
  8. Talk with Cripps - Wagon should become invisible, Hides will drop on the ground.
  9. Drive Wagon away
  10. Pick hides from the ground and donate them to Cripps.

s76swwrh32z51.png?width=1194&format=png&

Not the best approach to hunting (after all - you can just try to find a terrain elevation and store carcasses), just another option new players can use.

Carcasses, Hides and the Wagon itself CAN and WILL despawn if you leave it.

Same infromation in the form of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFK2DpVdYk0

• Like 3

Ah, just reread this (the wagon one, above, throwing large hides in a regular one.)

I think I'll try this, since regular hunting wagon is limited to only 5 large hides.

How many can you get in just some random NPC large wagon?

Going to try this I think, after filling the hunting wagon  ;)

See how much more I can get.

Edited by Krommer
  • Like 1