Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Nourchame

What's the most weirdest GTA question you've ever seen and answered?

Recommended Posts

Nourchame

Have you ever bumped into any accounts that has some GTA questions that don't make any sense? Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DOUGL4S1

Altough I wasn't around when the thread started, one I still find it funny is the guy who "accidentally kinda deleted" Luis from TBoGT. So many good comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nourchame
3 minutes ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Altough I wasn't around when the thread started, one I still find it funny is the guy who "accidentally kinda deleted" Luis from TBoGT. So many good comments.

The guy's profile picture, I can't even, dude. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perennial

"Is Tommy Vercetti gay?"

"Could Tenpenny be CJ's father?"

"Is CJ Franklin's dad?"

Edited by perennial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Self-Destructive Man

"Which gta protagonists are circumcised and not"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonOfLiberty

 

We can't have weird and surreal without discussing realistic steak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finite

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

I've seen so many silly questiosn about the GTA's it's hard to choose, I have the feeling many persons don't realise at all the GTA's entirely deal with fictional characters taking part to a fictional story in a fictional location.

 

perennial's list is a good illustration of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lioshenka
On 9/7/2019 at 1:30 AM, SonOfLiberty said:

 

We can't have weird and surreal without discussing realistic steak. 

You better not be joking about steak. Steak is not a laughing matter, steak is serious. Steak is life.

On-topic - I was supervising my 4 yo brother playing GTA. There were A LOT of weird questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
On 9/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, Mafia Assassin® said:

"Which gta protagonists are circumcised and not"

 

Bitch better give me them answers or I'm taking it here

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Megumi

“The Mystery of the Suitcase”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBEZAplaysgames
7 hours ago, universetwisters said:

 

Bitch better give me them answers or I'm taking it here

 

 

 

Trevor is definitely circumcised, probably by accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
7 hours ago, EBEZAplaysgames said:

Trevor is definitely circumcised, probably by accident.

 

No he isn’t, check the game files 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingAJ032304

Realistically though I cant see mike from gta advance NOT being circumcised 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8

Circumcising when it isn't for a good medical reason or religious purposes is an American thing so it's likely that those born in the US are and any born elsewhere aren't, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonOfLiberty

The guy who deleted Luis also made this gem...

 

Also this deserves a mention...

 

 

The longer I spend in the GTA IV forum the more I realise we're a weird bunch.:ph34r:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
4 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Circumcising when it isn't for a good medical reason or religious purposes is an American thing so it's likely that those born in the US are and any born elsewhere aren't, lol

 

But isn’t circumcising common in Canada too? And what about in African American families? Is Carl Johnson’s jungle python untamed (as quoted by another fella)?

 

 

But back on topic, there was a thread that was made before V was announced called GENESIS and all it was is a picture of red dead redemption with a little bit or gta 4 cropped into it and people went absolutely nuts over it. And then before IV was announced, there was a thread I think of a guy who accidentally saw gameplay footage of it when he was visiting nyc and he got chased by rockstar guys and got killed in a hotel room because of it? I dunno, it’s been a while since I read it and I’m probably misremembering it but I’ve noticed a lot of the freaky threads come out before games are announced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Copcaller

Is Tommy vercetti gay and is tenpenny cj dad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LCLegend
6 hours ago, Copcaller said:

Is Tommy vercetti gay and is tenpenny cj dad

Is Tommy Vercetti Gay? was a good thread. I believe it because he wears teal and teal is gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DownInTheHole
11 hours ago, Copcaller said:

Is Tommy vercetti gay and is tenpenny cj dad

2 questions science still cannot answer to this day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeansowaty
17 hours ago, SonOfLiberty said:

The guy who deleted Luis also made this gem...

 

Also this deserves a mention...

 

 

The longer I spend in the GTA IV forum the more I realise we're a weird bunch.:ph34r:

 

 

Honestly the second thread ain't THAT weird, if only the title would be phrased out differently then it would be okay, I guess, something like "Who in your opinion is the hottest bunch of pixels" maybe? OK I'm out. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonOfLiberty
17 minutes ago, Jeansowaty said:

Honestly the second thread ain't THAT weird, if only the title would be phrased out differently then it would be okay, I guess, something like "Who in your opinion is the hottest bunch of pixels" maybe? OK I'm out. :ph34r:

It's the abruptness of the question. Though I have to give him points for getting straight to the point lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBEZAplaysgames
22 hours ago, SonOfLiberty said:

The guy who deleted Luis also made this gem...

 

Also this deserves a mention...

 

 

The longer I spend in the GTA IV forum the more I realise we're a weird bunch.:ph34r:

 

 

Is the second one open-ended, or GTA-character specific? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChengizVlad09

I lol'd at all those penis anatomy questions. We have a saying here that goes something along the line of: " Same d!ck, different package. ", usually and mainly in a context and as a general reply to people that are trying way too hard to make things unnecessarily different from one another and everyone is either purposefully or accidentally failing to acknowledge it's the same s#it basically. Hell, what better way to illustrate that, but to use phallus as a metaphor, haha.

 

Getting back on topic, but inevitably staying " in touch " with penises - goddamn that sounded awful - here in the Balkans, more specifically Bosnia, where I'm from, we have 3 constitutive penises, I mean 3 constitutive nations, comprised of Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats and btw some traditionally use circumcision others don't, but more importantly they shared a beautiful love story between each other that lasted for almost 4 years and had involved a lot of sizzling steel, bombs and rockets, couple hundreds thousands of dead and missing with general distruction and siege that hasn't been seen since WW2. All in effort to prove which d!ck is bigger.

 

Anyway, it's not the question that was awkward, but actually the answer I had to provide. So, there was this 10 year old little kid that really like GTA IV and Niko is his favorite character. Since the kid is Bosniak - Muslim - and since the war between Bosniaks and Serbs is still hotly debated thing over here, I found myself in rather uncomfortable s(h)ituation when asked " Is he REALLY a Serb? ".

" No kid, he's Croat. He's Croat ".

 

http://imgur.com/a/bvk6YYX

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DownInTheHole
23 minutes ago, ChengizVlad09 said:

I lol'd at all those penis anatomy questions. We have a saying here that goes something along the line of: " Same d!ck, different package. ", usually and mainly in a context and as a general reply to people that are trying way too hard to make things unnecessarily different from one another and everyone is either purposefully or accidentally failing to acknowledge it's the same s#it basically. Hell, what better way to illustrate that, but to use phallus as a metaphor, haha.

 

Getting back on topic, but inevitably staying " in touch " with penises - goddamn that sounded awful - here in the Balkans, more specifically Bosnia, where I'm from, we have 3 constitutive penises, I mean 3 constitutive nations, comprised of Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats and btw some traditionally use circumcision others don't, but more importantly they shared a beautiful love story between each other that lasted for almost 4 years and had involved a lot of sizzling steel, bombs and rockets, couple hundreds thousands of dead and missing with general distruction and siege that hasn't been seen since WW2. All in effort to prove which d!ck is bigger.

 

Anyway, it's not the question that was awkward, but actually the answer I had to provide. So, there was this 10 year old little kid that really like GTA IV and Niko is his favorite character. Since the kid is Bosniak - Muslim - and since the war between Bosniaks and Serbs is still hotly debated thing over here, I found myself in rather uncomfortable s(h)ituation when asked " Is he REALLY a Serb? ".

" No kid, he's Croat. He's Croat ".

 

http://imgur.com/a/bvk6YYX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZzYP7JW83nIO_Wjh43aU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DOUGL4S1

This thread is also pure gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBEZAplaysgames
40 minutes ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

This thread is also pure gold.

Thank you for that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max.pain

kdpepwldlfkdldpdl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire
12 hours ago, DownInTheHole said:

2 questions science still cannot answer to this day.

I answered one of them explaining Tommy is metrosexual

but not in a scientific way.^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.