1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

what did you do in gta IV the last time you played it?

Max.pain

Payne

I played the diamond mission where Evan dies. Dumbass Dessie keeps calling him for the club management sh*t.

GTAnian

I attempted 'Tresspass' for the 3rd time and got WASTED again, then I completed the last 'most wanted' mission in Alderney. I then used taxis and police cars to complete 4 stunt jumps in southern Alderney. A few cars got smashed up or fell into the harbour in the process. 

billiejoearmstrong8
On 1/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, Payne said:

I played the diamond mission where Evan dies. Dumbass Dessie keeps calling him for the club management sh*t.

Club management is fun! I like the one where you clear paparazzi out the way with a fire hose

• Like 1
JaeDan 101
On 1/30/2021 at 7:43 PM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

I like the one where you clear paparazzi out the way with a fire hose

Its funny tho, I like hurting people in GTA using fire hoses. Don't be surprised, I don't do this in real life

Last time I played TBOGT, I attempted lots of Drug Wars missions, one of the best ways of making money in TBOGT. I gambled in the LC Cage fighters, I joined thriatlons, I did some parachuting and I hanged out with Henrique and Armando.

Last time I played TLAD, I did some bike races, the thing that is so funny is the one where you hit the opponents using a bat. I played Hi-Lo Cards, I compete at arm wrestling and I did some gang wars. I really enjoyed playing TLAD.

Last time I played IV, I activated the invincibility glitch, the tutorial is in here:

I hanged out with Brucie, I delivered drug packages, I activated the Super GT spawn cheat and sold it in Stevie's garage and I got $11,000, I played darts alone, and I watched the Republican Space Rangers and I participated in Brucie's races

Wayne Kerr

Completed a few missions beginning and ending with intense shootouts, from turning the Libertonian inside out in Museum Piece to blasting through the Majestic in Late Checkout. Man I love IV shootouts

In between these two I met an old friend Florian aka Bernie and hunted down the Lost's Jim , I was expecting a hard time in the latter mission as I suck at IV chases but surprisingly completed it in my second attempt. Also in Late checkout I kept getting massacred at the Majestic rooftop but shot some explosive thing by fluke which helped greatly in completing,

Apart from missions I drove around a bit listening to the radio and went bowling with Dwayne, though he whined quite a bit on the way I liked how gracious he was in defeat to Niko when I kicked his ass in bowling. 

• Like 1
Wayne Kerr

Hung out with a few pals today. Went for a Kat Williams show with Roman, took in an aerial view of the Triangle building with Brucie and hung out in the Triangle club with Jacob.

Played a couple of missions.

Hating the Haters was surprisingly good I had fun with that scooter chase all over Middle park

Smackdown was pretty standard IV stuff. Still havent decided what to do when Blood Brothers comes, on one hand both are unlikeable in their own ways but on the other I've been through a freakin bank heist with Derrick having my back with cops all over our tail, but at the same time Francis seems like the only Mcreary with a future and do I really want cut that short?

Payne

Completed the last mission. f*ck me if it isn’t scripted as sh*t.

Wayne Kerr

Unlocked the Alderney safehouse. Doesn't compare to Niko's Algonquin ones but it's convenient, Thanks Ray

Completed all of Bernie's missions. I keep forgetting most of IVs chases the target will stop when they reach a point and all I gotta do is follow, I keep trying to shoot them down during the chase and unnecessarily stress myself.

Took Kate to her favourite Diner 60 place.

Unlocked Stevies thefts but yet to do one.

Completed the first Alderney Most Wanted. Not too often you get to take on the Jamaican gangs in this game.

GTAnian

I completed 5 more stunt jumps and smashed up some cars, got a taxi stuck on a roof and crashed a taxi into the harbour in the process. 

NikoLiberty2008

Installed a trainer to play with anti-gravity and infinite ammo.

Jeansowaty

Did some testing regarding the beta Combat Shotguns that I released recently. Also massively tested content for DLC3, mostly the Heavy Shotgun. What an epic weapon :inlove: also took this pic:

CalmNight.PNG

• fir thi bairns 1
Wayne Kerr
4 hours ago, Jeansowaty said:

also took this pic:

I dont think Mikhail will take kindly to Dimitri riding shotgun while he has to take the backseat with Vlad :lol:

Who's the driver though, I dont recognize him lol.

• KEKW 1
Jeansowaty
5 minutes ago, Wayne Kerr said:

I dont think Mikhail will take kindly to Dimitri riding shotgun while he has to take the backseat with Vlad :lol:

Who's the driver though, I dont recognize him lol.

It's Gennadi Zhukov, the protagonist of my DLC3 ;)

• Like 1
Wayne Kerr

Went on a slice and dice rampage in Bohan which lead to a police chase that took me to Alderney, and idk if this is a regular occurence or if it even happened cause everything happened so fast but I could've sworn an Alderney cop jacked a civilian car to pursue me saying something like 'sorry citizen the law needs your vehicle' or some sh*t like that lmao. I didn't have time to check for sure cause I sped away quite fast but that was crazy if it did happen, oh this game

BTW I got wasted in that chase lol

Completed Blood Brothers. I whacked Francis even though I liked him more cause I couldn't see Niko not doing it after Francis threatened to put him away. He's shown only disgust towards Francis every time they interacted and it was almost like hed rather be someplace else while working for him, while with Derrick though 2 out of 3 missions of his involve silencing old associates which you could feel, what if he tries to do it to Niko too, but still Niko never seemed to show disgust towards Derrick the way he did Francis, seemed much more cordial to Derrick and don't see him whacking him tbh

Kidnapped Gracie and took part in a little photo shoot with her. 

billiejoearmstrong8
34 minutes ago, Wayne Kerr said:

Went on a slice and dice rampage in Bohan which lead to a police chase that took me to Alderney, and idk if this is a regular occurence or if it even happened cause everything happened so fast but I could've sworn an Alderney cop jacked a civilian car to pursue me saying something like 'sorry citizen the law needs your vehicle' or some sh*t like that lmao. I didn't have time to check for sure cause I sped away quite fast but that was crazy if it did happen, oh this game

It's definitely a thing, one time I was trying to blow up two security vans by ramming one into the other and got a wanted level and a cop jacked the almost wrecked other van and was slowly chasing me in it lol, and I've seen them jack cars from civilians to chase me many times. I've also noticed that enemy gang members can jack random vehicles to come after you in TLAD gang wars (for example I once had an Angels of Death member coming after me in an ambulance). 

• Like 1
Jeansowaty

Oh not much. In the modding side I was trying to fix the 97LC carbine from Max Payne 3 but it didn't go that well, unfortunately. Also added the Special Shotgun (SPAS-12). In the GTA-life side, Gennadi went on to hang out with his friend Vadim, that f*cker can play pool pretty well.

Gennadi_and_Vadim.PNG

Gennadi also took Gracie out to that Korean joint where there was a crazy shootout recently. 

Gennadi_Gracie.PNG

• Like 2
GTAnian

I completed some more stunt jumps, getting WASTED in the process and flattening the roof of some taxis.

E Revere

I kept heading into one-way alleys, taking cover and endlessly killing cops, eventually getting NOOSE weapons and continuing the rampage.

Wayne Kerr

In the last couple of days I 

Completed Jon Gravelli's first two missions and Catch the Wave

Did Stevie's first 4-5 car thefts. It was a lot of fun, like playing treasure hunt 

Did Ivan's random encounter in Alderney. Always nice to hear the perspective of the optimistic characters in Liberty City

Did the first two assassination missions

Edited by Wayne Kerr
Flymystical-DJ

Played some base game PS3 multiplayer last night. I found a lobby of like 8 and it was great fun. The lobby was chill and some guy was spawning zombies in somehow. Would have kept playing but it crashed my PS3 :p

• 2 weeks later...
MaddenedGhost

Hmm.. it was about 2 weeks ago, I played through the first two missions, then I went and played GTATBOGT because I prefer it more, spawned a bunch of cars using a trainer to compare them to GTAV's equivalents and then that was it. 

JaeDan 101
On 2/22/2021 at 2:08 AM, Flymystical-DJ said:

Played some base game PS3 multiplayer last night. I found a lobby of like 8 and it was great fun. The lobby was chill and some guy was spawning zombies in somehow. Would have kept playing but it crashed my PS3 :p

Let's play together! I play on PS3 also!

Last time I played IV, I also played some IV multiplayer and I spawned in an airport in a free mode session. And there are NO guns, only RPGs! That was fun, I blew up my enemy's helicopter 3 times. I eleminated 6 players on foot, I mowed down players brutally using the helicopter's repellers and its so funny to see the players flying after they died by the repellers, I had a car chase with this girl which is a pro at driving. I lost and she kept on shooting my car until it blows up. There was this player who wants to kick me and I think this guy is a hacker because I shot him in the head 7 times and he won't die. I tried to be friendly to a player but he always wanted to kill me. I just wanted to team up with him but he's being a stupid idiot. I had a 3v1 battle by myself, and I had 3 enemies who kept on shooting me with their rocket launchers. I entered an Annihilator as a passenger but the pilot wanted me to go out and I don't know why I exit the vehicle even I didn't pressed any buttons. There was this pink guy who kept on running me over with her pinky Super GT. And after a few minutes, I blew it up like a pro. There was this noob player which is always scared at me, I killed him once, and he always run away everytime I go near him. GTA IV multiplayer is one of the best multiplayer games of all time (but I vote GTA Online being the top dog)

Edited by JaeDan 101
  • Like 1

Went bowling with Roman, as well as hanging out with friends. Sometimes, it's nice to take a break from all the murdering and looting.

• Like 2
Algonquin Assassin

I jumped on GTA IV multiplayer earlier, but there was only a couple of people and I couldn’t get out of the lobby.😢

I haven’t actually played GTA iV multiplayer in a long time since I was mostly playing it on 360, but didn’t have Gold. Now I’m playing it on PS3 and have kept a consistent PS Plus subscription I’ll be good for some time.

Add me if you like. My PSN ID is fReaKyOnE1986 (yes the caps exactly as is because I was probably high or something when I made it).

This also doubles for PS5 if anyone else actually has one lol. I’m on my PS3 and PS5 almost every day so I’m not hard to find.😎

Edited by Algonquin Assassin
JaeDan 101
Just now, Algonquin Assassin said:

I jumped on GTA IV multiplayer earlier

I also played IV multiplayer a while ago

There was this girl I met, we helped each other attacking the enemies. The girl's PSN is "Fox_Xoxington-"

I liked her, and after she left the game, I missed her

We had alot of fun each other, we raced in the airport, we shoot people and I always make her car back to normal when its flipped. After I helped her, she was like talking to me, I think she's turning on his microphone in the voice chat, but I hear a female voice that says "heyyy", "hello", "hi". I can't believe that I met a woman in a multiplayer game and we are like dating while playing

• Like 1

Went bowling with Roman (duh)

Did some races for Brucie

Hung out with Brucie

Surfed the internet

Sung Gruppa Krovi

• fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1
Legomanarthur

I didn't really "play" per se since I spent most of my time in the game's editor looking at all the clips I had recorded over the years and edited some of them into a full video.

I have to say I'm annoyed at the way the game handles clips and especially how random their length can be. A lot of my clips were pretty much useless because the game chose to save only the last 5 seconds or so. I don't know if there is a way to fix that other than pressing f2 every 5 seconds to be sure everything is recorded though.

• Like 1