1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

what did you do in gta IV the last time you played it?

Max.pain

I am going to start a new save tomorrow, the first one I have done in over a year on my 360. So looking forward to it and feeling all nostalgic 

• Like 1
HisNameIsMilad
12 hours ago, Davao said:

I am going to start a new save tomorrow, the first one I have done in over a year on my 360. So looking forward to it and feeling all nostalgic 

Will you be using CheatCodes ?:)

9 minutes ago, SonOfLiberty said:

I'm just about to do The Holland Play.

This is the more interesting choice for me than Blood Brothers. Who you whackin this time

Algonquin Assassin
31 minutes ago, Utopianthumbs said:

This is the more interesting choice for me than Blood Brothers. Who you whackin this time

PBX. I whacked Dwayne last time.

I usually like to alternate when I do a different save.:)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, HisNameIsMilad said:

Will you be using CheatCodes ?:)

Nope. Never have done.  Cheats ruin the game.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, SonOfLiberty said:

PBX. I whacked Dwayne last time.

I usually like to alternate when I do a different save.:)

You see I can only stick to one choice when I do that and that is to kill Playboy X.  I just can't bring myself to Kill Dwayne you know Only time I killed Dwayne is the first time I ever played the story and i regretted it.  But with Blood Brothers I alternate every save. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, HisNameIsMilad said:

What about automatic aiming?:)

Nope. Manual. I like playing games with a challenge.  

• Like 1
ThatBenGuy

I was trying to get past the stinking Phil Bell mission where you fight off the Russian Mafia and try stealing their cocaine in wave runners. Dang, that mission is hard! I also killed Playboy X and Derrick prior to that. They’re both wastes, traitors, and better off dead. Once I get past the mission I’m currently stuck on, I will in deed choose to spare Darko and pick Revenge ending.

• Like 3
Yinepi

Last time I played IV was about 8 years ago. Wow I'm in need of another play through someday. Anyway, last thing I did was try to find those dumb ass birds. I found about half of them before giving up.

• YEE 1
Nigel West Dickens
On 9/13/2019 at 8:31 PM, Copcaller said:

5 star rampage before I died

Same. Thats what I do most of the time before I stop playing any GTA game

• Like 1
billiejoearmstrong8

Car set on fire while fleeing the police so I got out, had the luck that my location meant I could jump from all the way up on Plumber's Skyway into the river, and went on an epic 6 star police chase around the coast of Alderney in a giant tugboat that was parked there. Stopped off on wrecked ships a couple of times to have some shootouts and then carried on my way. Finally got killed when I ran aground on Happiness Island. Most fun I've had on the tugboat, 10/10 would recommend.

Also got killed when I was throwing molotovs at police, had my arm raised to throw another one but got bumped by a car so I dropped it and set myself on fire lol

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 1
Max.pain

met the guy that isn’t homosexual thanks to not working for fib. I laughed so hard. 

before that, did that racing mission with brucie and this time i found him funny instead of being stupid.

billiejoearmstrong8

Played again this evening and saw one of the most violent scenes I've ever witnessed in the game. Was trying to get a Russian gang member arrested by fighting him and having a cop see him hitting me. Unfortunately when the cop pointed his gun to arrest him he was having none of it and pulled out an AK-47 and shot him and he lay on the ground injured. But that wasn't good enough for this dude...he stood over the cop and emptied five shots directly into his face. Holy sh*t! And I was next! Turned to run but his buddy got me with a shotgun. Damn Hove Beach is a dangerous place.

• Like 5
kubon352

I stopped in front of Rotterdam Tower. It's a big street. Then I began to hit every traffic car with my fist to make drivers chase me. After that, I climbed to one of the cars and watched them how retarded they are :d

Next, I went to the Tudor swing. It's easier to drive by and it ejects as nice as the one in Broker. Especially try to use Flatbed.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
billiejoearmstrong8

Completed a gang war in TLAD (in the 50s now so they're challenging, it was a shootout around a gas plant in the Acter Industrial Park so there was fire shooting out of pipes as they were hit by stray bullets which was cool). Then drove back through Alderney on my bike in a heavy storm with that awesome Bathory song on, nice. And remembered that Jamaican Yardies will fight Johnny (unlike Niko any time after he starts working with Little Jacob) so went over to Beechwood City and messed with them. 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8

haha in one of my saves they are near 120 😊

completed “to live and die in alderney”. wanna add some’, the first time i played this mission i went to the place with a chopper. then phil asks “did you see a feckin helicopter?”, niko says “no” it made me laugh lol.

• Like 3
gooeyhole

Went for a drink with Packie, got into a fight with a cab driver, crashed into a pole, wobbled into the street with Packie as he's midway through Danny Boy, sobered up with a heart stopper and then killed his brother Derrick. It's a long story.

• Like 2
  • YEE 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently I'm enjoying Free Mode in Multiplayer. Not sure if this is normal or a glitch but it occurred to me once that no police spawned and I could kill everyone without being chased even for a second.

Too bad Multiplayer in GTA IV is practically dead, by the way.

• 1 month later...
billiejoearmstrong8

During a gang war in TLAD I climbed up on the billboard just off Dukes Boulevard, the one near the gas station/Algonquin-Dukes Expressway just north of the Schottler hospital. Once I was up there I accidentally dropped a pipe bomb at my feet and thought this is it - nowhere to run so I'm about to die by pipe bomb or by the fall to the ground. Decided to make a jump for it, and out of sheer luck the explosion caught me from behind without killing me and pushed me just far enough that instead of falling to certain death on the ground I landed on a nearby roof and survived. Finished the gang war from up there, which included some of the enemy gang members following my lead and climbing up the billboard to try and get a better shot at me. Awesome physics and AI making the game fun and unpredictable as always. 

Also did a gang war at the north end of Colony Island around the cemetery, which I started from a roof opposite that you can get to using fire escape ladders that go right to the ground. Amusingly because I was up there, higher up than usual under the Algonquin Bridge, when additional gang members showed up in cars they spawned on the bridge instead of on the island, and several of them fell down and splatted on the ground lol. It was similar to how cops can spawn on the bridge instead of the ground and fall down if you hang out under there with a wanted level (which works best down by the water on the east side of the island, just under the south edge of the bridge). 

El Penguin Bobo

Classic GTA style, go on a rampage, it's really fun, especially in this game.

• Like 1
universetwisters

Drive around on an empty citizeniv freeroam server

• Like 1
TheGayOni

Spawned in an APC in The Ballad of Gay Tony and decided to massacre many of the innocent residents of Liberty City and Alderney.

Edited by TheGayOni
  • Like 1
Gettin up

I hardly do other stuff than missions or side missions. Gotta give credit to that. GTA IV has so many missions to play and all the Brucie's side missions where you need to steal vehicles, etc.

On 3/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, El Penguin Bobo said:

Classic GTA style, go on a rampage, it's really fun, especially in this game.

Lol this is also true. GTA IV cops feel so easy and you can always call Dwayne's goons for backup.

• Like 1