1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

what did you do in gta IV the last time you played it?

Max.pain

Max.pain

-there are a few missions left before i complete it again now :)

-i saved ashley in tlad, and realised i actually like zombie more than hexer

Max.pain

just did that special someone after to live and die in alderney(missions names are golden), now i’m listening to the pause menu song while writng this. this game is awesome.

I forced a Playbox X mission to load through Simple Native Trainer, then accidentally walked into a mission marker while on the mission and my game crashed.

• Like 3
Max.pain

just did this right now. i don’t know if i can totally describe the feelings i have. it’s just...this game means something.

a game that isn’t only covered by criminals lives, a game that is also teaches you something in different ways, a game that tells you not everything is good, tells you that you are the one who can make them good or try to forget the bad.

thanks everyone for reading my post. i hope you all are having wonderful days.

• Like 7
B Dawg

Blow up securitrucks at the gas station, and accidentally burned myself to death walking over fire trying to pick up all the money.

• Like 1
El Penguin Bobo

I played the game today so here's what I did.

-Went on a 3 star rampage.

-Did 2 or 3 story missions.

-Tried doing stunt jumps with a bike.

-Attempted Swingset glitch.

• Like 1
billiejoearmstrong8

I set a personal swingset glitch record! Previous best was up on the train tracks just beyond the Outlook internet cafe. This time I flew all the way down to the street in East Hook. Strategically jumping out of the car while it was at its highest point over the park gave an extra boost I think.

Also might've beaten my record doing it another way, still from the same side but facing the swingset so that you run a high risk of launching through the windscreen while the car flies the other way. This usually results in your body hitting the swingset or another nearby obstacle and death but sometimes it launches you high up in the air and you land safely in the sea. Landed really far out this time. 

Max.pain

got a message from james that says “....tery and clay...”. it’s probably easy to guess where i am...oh wait

Edited by Max.pain
  • 2 weeks later...
billiejoearmstrong8

I was replaying Out of Commission and f*cked up the end by seeing what happened if I flew towards Happiness Island really fast overtaking Pegorino (Pegorino got away, mission failed). After the fail message I expected a cutscene on the ground with Jacob getting out of the helicopter and leaving, or perhaps just Jacob disappearing. But weirdly he stayed in the helicopter and I could just keep flying. And I got a call - from Jacob - to start the mission again, meaning the "Jacob" sitting with me was really just the same as a random ped now. I rejected the call and then things got really weird - I landed and we got out, and Jacob immediately ran over and started fighting me :lol:. Nearby police got involved but he outran them with me chasing him. When I tripped him up he got up and pulled out an uzi and started shooting me, I had to kill him.

Now I've seen characters basically turn into regular peds if a mission or whatever is disturbed and they're not meant to be with you (eg if you disturb a Random Character in the street before the cutscene), and seen them fight if you attack them in that situation. But I've never had a character spontaneously attack me before lol. Very strange.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 3
Max.pain

i got a a wanted level while i was killing some deadbeats with the brothers then some more deadbeats came up with a police car, lol i like this type of glitches.

Max.pain

i completed like 20 gang wars these last three days and probably will keep doing idk what’s happening with me lol

Edited by Max.pain
Mr. Galloway

Had hot coffee with Alex and Carmen, and went bowling with Roman and Brucie.

Max.pain

i had different glitches with clay.

in the first one, he didn’t get on his lost mc friend’s bike and fired up a cigarette while walking away.

in the second one his friend didn’t come at all, clay didn’t manage to ride properly and he bumped into john’s car so he fell off. after that he got on the back side of the bike with john. he started screaming after like a minute and got up the bike when john stopped riding, then he walked away.

lol

Edited by Max.pain
Max.pain

-lost a race

-completed 1 and failed 2 jobs for jacob

-made boating with brucie

-killed some russian f*ckers with badman

-bought new clothes

-had anal sex with a hooker in jacob’s flipped over drug car

Tacymist

Played the multiplayer with a friend, but that was like 5 years ago. lol I think someone modded in a driveable on land tug boat that I rode around in for a while before getting bored and blowing myself up. Or someone blew me up. I just remember dying in an explosion. Good times.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Standard Deluxe 59

Crash testing

More specifically trying to t bone cars crossing intersections and then looking at the damage. 

Then I moved on to frontal offset collisions where I would take something bulky like a truck or Cavalcade and try to nail cars head on. If the driver flies out, the car instantly fails because clearly it ain't gonna protect its occupant. 

I can stay entertained for hours wrecking cars. I find the minivan taxi to be one of the least safe vehicles because if the driver doesn't fly out, the interior gets badly compromised when hit head on at a conservative 80 mph. Plus that taxi van has a bad tendency to catch on fire when broadsided. 

• Like 2

Last time, when I played GTA IV. i brough remaining cars to Stevie's garage. Went to dinner with Roman. And drove around a little bit. It was fun :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Max.pain

-completed a mission for faustin then met mohammed

switched to tbogt

-did drug wars

-had some fun in tony’s club, and i can’t believe i didn’t do this before it was awesome, roman sure knows where to hang out. 

btw how many clubs are there we can visit?

Edited by Max.pain
spelling

I finished the revenge ending, after being dissapointed about the deal ending, wasted another hour or two on the helicopter bug, called Packie to see if he had anything to say about Kate, she did, i considered Fixer's missions and then closed the game. I am still yet to play the DLC, but its 1st in my list of games to buy. 

billiejoearmstrong8
9 hours ago, Max.pain said:

-completed a mission for faustin then met mohammed

switched to tbogt

-did drug wars

-had some fun in tony’s club, and i can’t believe i didn’t do this before it was awesome, roman sure knows where to hang out. 

btw how many clubs are there we can visit?

Only two, Maisonette 9 and Hercules. On friend hangouts you can "visit" other clubs (one in Northwood and one in Alderney City which show up on the map during friend hangouts) but you don't go inside, it's just the cutscene of them walking towards the door and then they're back outside drunk the same as with a bar. Bahama Mamas is sadly only available during that one mission, it's never open in freeroam. You can replay the mission whenever you want to walk around it though (you're free to walk around as long as you don't approach the girl or cause trouble), also if during a replay you fail it by causing a disturbance inside the club before meeting the girl or you decide to hang around after completing it you can stay inside as long as you want (although all the people will have left). 

Max.pain

some guys attacked drunk luis but things didn’t go well for them and the club when luis lost his drunkness

billiejoearmstrong8

Did all the Most Wanted again. They get pretty tough in Alderney, I'd already discovered there's one with a dude firing a rocket launcher at you and one with a dude throwing grenades at you across a car park. Now I noticed for the first time that in the one that starts somewhere around northwest Alderney City with a guy in a car, the guy drops grenades out the window as you chase him! Sick.

Another cool thing is the Most Wanted mission with the punk guy in an apartment in the projects in Northwood. If you go in shooting you have a shoot out with him and his pals like any other of the missions. But if you just calmly enter the apartment (you can have a gun out just don't shoot) and ignore the other punk's comments telling you to leave as you walk through to the bedroom you find him fast asleep on a mattress and can execute him without him even waking up and the other guys just run away.

Hung around and messed with some Angels of Death guys. One of them said "I sprayed my nut juice all over her momma's upholstery". Charming lol. They're the most dumb and disgusting peds. 

Also stabbed a gun out of a cop's hand and fought him, and RIGHT as I performed a finishing combo on him ending with a kick to the stomach I was shot dead by his buddy and got to see us both fall to the floor in slow motion. 

• Like 2
SeventyRanger42
On 12/22/2019 at 11:08 AM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Did all the Most Wanted again. They get pretty tough in Alderney, I'd already discovered there's one with a dude firing a rocket launcher at you and one with a dude throwing grenades at you across a car park. Now I noticed for the first time that in the one that starts somewhere around northwest Alderney City with a guy in a car, the guy drops grenades out the window as you chase him! Sick.

Another cool thing is the Most Wanted mission with the punk guy in an apartment in the projects in Northwood. If you go in shooting you have a shoot out with him and his pals like any other of the missions. But if you just calmly enter the apartment (you can have a gun out just don't shoot) and ignore the other punk's comments telling you to leave as you walk through to the bedroom you find him fast asleep on a mattress and can execute him without him even waking up and the other guys just run away.

Hung around and messed with some Angels of Death guys. One of them said "I sprayed my nut juice all over her momma's upholstery". Charming lol. They're the most dumb and disgusting peds. 

Also stabbed a gun out of a cop's hand and fought him, and RIGHT as I performed a finishing combo on him ending with a kick to the stomach I was shot dead by his buddy and got to see us both fall to the floor in slow motion. 

Cool.

Last time I was on IV I f*cked around with the swingset glitch and some more stuff i dont remember.

Max.pain

completed a few missions for faustin,  enjoyed the awesome atmosphere. Also that bike of jason is awesome, used it for sometime.

• Like 1
billiejoearmstrong8

I was messing around killing people by pushing them over the edge of that road in Rotterdam Hill where it's easy to do that, and an ambulance turned up to try and help but it was driving too fast and went flying over the edge and exploded lol

Did some parkour around Alderney City. It's the best place for it really, the highest number of buildings where you can actually get all the way up or down using fire escapes I think and lots of opportunities to jump from building to building etc. Fun to land on top of one with a helicopter and try to climb down

Loaded a save where I could play Three Leaf Clover and a load of Ray's missions, good stuff

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 4
Max.pain

-completed “blow your cover”, this time i jumped on the train tracks to lose the cops and it worked pretty well, lost playboy too and waited a lot for him to come when i’ve been back to get him.

-then completed that mission niko sends a message to that charles guy for a date. i laughed so good in that cutscene when brucie hit his head to wall then niko looks at him like “ok”.

-after that i’ve gone to an ammunation to buy some stuff. before buying, jacob called and asked for a ride. i accepted it then got out after buying what i was looking for. took him to the place he asked for while they talked about roman’s gambling addiction and maybe malorie can take care of him. i didn’t know jacob knew malorie, he said good things about her.

Edited by Max.pain
wrong word