Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA VI Protagonist Speculation


squeezx
 Share

Recommended Posts

AmigaMix
1 hour ago, Jason said:

The gay club in TBoGT is unironically the best nightclub in GTA and I'm not even saying that cause of the news recently, I would have said it a year ago. It's got the best music and the best dance minigame out the lot.

The people who were/are dissing disco are the same kind of people that sh*t-talk pineapple on pizza: conformists fronting as freethinkers. :shillkek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not buying this Grand Theft Auto VI game unless I can get my dick sucked by a prostitute! QstUHoE.png

Edited by Americana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Americana said:

I'm not buying this Grand Theft Auto VI game unless I can get my dick sucked by a prostitute! QstUHoE.png

What if you don’t have one?

  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas Cavendish
1 hour ago, REVENGE777 said:

What if you don’t have one?

I'm sure we will be able to buy strap-ons.

Realistic strap-ons.

  • Best Bru 1
  • WTF?! 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like how this thread took a seriously weird turn and I wasn't responsible for it this time. :kekw:

Ricardo 👨 | Kacey 👩‍🦰 | Rose 🌹 | GTA VI 🌴

Swamps 🏞️ | Mountains ⛰️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, DarkDayz said:

 

 

I'm hoping this film is referenced a lot. Although as a movie it's not perfect, there are many aspects of the world and characters that would be fantastic as a game.

 

Bad Boys? I'll pass

15907911.jpg

This is better

:kekw:

  • KEKW 1
  • KekCringe 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure thing. As a dude, I would probably have some fun dressing up my girl, lol

 

i'll be a badass bitch and crush some f*cking balls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zello said:

Bad Boys? I'll pass

This is better

:kekw:

 

Completely understand. Bad Boys is a bad movie if you're looking at it objectivity. But it's one of my guilty pleasures for sure. Made my stupid teenage brain laugh so much at the time it came out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m somewhat doubtful that the protagonists will be young. I get the impression the male might be in his 40 and the woman in her early 30’s. I feel like the characters ages will make a significant difference from a story perspective.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, REVENGE777 said:

I’m somewhat doubtful that the protagonists will be young. I get the impression the male might be in his 40 and the woman in her early 30’s. I feel like the characters ages will make a significant difference from a story perspective.

I just hope they aren’t newbies to crime. They need some experience but not Michael/Trevor level where they’ve been involved for decades.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Zello said:

I just hope they aren’t newbies to crime. They need some experience but not Michael/Trevor level where they’ve been involved for decades.

Elaborate. What age we talking?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Elaborate. What age we talking?

Maybe like late 20s early 30s 29-32

  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In light of everything, we need to talk about this artwork again:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA2e6zfYF3poLS242nII-

 

I know Stephen Bliss doesn’t work for Rockstar anymore and has claimed this artwork is unrelated to GTA, but I can’t help but think his posting (and subsequent deleting) of this art could be a legitimate error on his part.

Edited by Dick Justice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dick Justice said:

I know Stephen Bliss doesn’t work for Rockstar anymore and has claimed this artwork is unrelated to GTA, but I can’t help but think his posting (and subsequent deleting) of this art could be a legitimate error on his part.

Huh, when did this happen? That's kind of too coincidental tbh lmao, especially given Schreier's article. *tinfoil hat*

  • Conspiracy! 2

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Huh, when did this happen? That's kind of too coincidental tbh lmao, especially given Schreier's article. *tinfoil hat*

Found some non-English news about it with some of the original Instagram URL's. 2 years ago, looks like he posted that, then clarified it had nothing to do with GTA, then proceeded to delete it. One could assume it's because it started spreading, but considering some of the recent rumours...

 

(in Spanish) https://generacionxbox.com/imagenes-personajes-gta-vi/


Edit: At the same time that looks a bit too 80's. Could very well be personal work still but...

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Found some non-English news about it with some of the original Instagram URL's. 2 years ago, looks like he posted that, then clarified it had nothing to do with GTA, then proceeded to delete it. One could assume it's because it started spreading, but considering some of the recent rumours...

 

(in Spanish) https://generacionxbox.com/imagenes-personajes-gta-vi/


Edit: At the same time that looks a bit too 80's. Could very well be personal work still but...

It’s the sign behind the guy that spells “- - C E” that tells me it’s real.

 

Either way, he hasn’t worked for Rockstar since 2015, so this would need to be very early concept stuff. That might explain why it looks so 80’s. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dunno… looks pretty cool though regardless

 

ive thought a good bit about the “Bonnie and Clyde “ style duo speculation. Wasn’t sure how I felt at first but I think it could work out great. Wouldn’t mind if it turned out to be true. 
 

 

 

Unless they are like moodyman and sessanta from gta online 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Dick Justice said:

Either way, he hasn’t worked for Rockstar since 2015, so this would need to be very early concept stuff. That might explain why it looks so 80’s. 

According to his website, 2016. It is quite in territory of concept art, I bet a lot of the art we've seen for GTA games over the years was made in early production.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

when i saw the schreier article  i also thought about this artwork from Stephen ,  rockstar probably gave him a little call and was like " this looks way to close to the stuff we're working on please remove or get snipped by 

Zelnick "

Edited by jonnhy_xv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dick Justice said:

In light of everything, we need to talk about this artwork again:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA2e6zfYF3poLS242nII-

 

I know Stephen Bliss doesn’t work for Rockstar anymore and has claimed this artwork is unrelated to GTA, but I can’t help but think his posting (and subsequent deleting) of this art could be a legitimate error on his part.

 

5 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Huh, when did this happen? That's kind of too coincidental tbh lmao, especially given Schreier's article. *tinfoil hat*

 

5 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Found some non-English news about it with some of the original Instagram URL's. 2 years ago, looks like he posted that, then clarified it had nothing to do with GTA, then proceeded to delete it. One could assume it's because it started spreading, but considering some of the recent rumours...

 

(in Spanish) https://generacionxbox.com/imagenes-personajes-gta-vi/


Edit: At the same time that looks a bit too 80's. Could very well be personal work still but...

Make of it what you will [DISCLAIMER] We know the art is very old, but it was the caption, what he said that was interesting.

84dAEID.png

Also from February 2020...

It's always possible he just made some personal artwork, and it got misinterpreted as GTA 6 (it wouldn't be the first time that's happened for any popular IP or so) so he deleted it.

But it's not even on his website https://www.stephenbliss.com/new-work

 

Also, strangely, he had a YouTube account and a while ago, he renamed it. And now it appears to be gone? Idk why. Could have just been a copyright strike. But, it's kinda' weird.

Edited by Len Lfc
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

 

 

Make of it what you will [DISCLAIMER] We know the art is very old, but it was the caption, what he said that was interesting.

84dAEID.png

Also from February 2020...

It's always possible he just made some personal artwork, and it got misinterpreted as GTA 6 (it wouldn't be the first time that's happened for any popular IP or so) so he deleted it.

But it's not even on his website https://www.stephenbliss.com/new-work

 

Also, strangely, he had a YouTube account and a while ago, he renamed it. And now it appears to be gone? Idk why. Could have just been a copyright strike. But, it's kinda' weird.

Is he the same guy who had the Stephen Bliss account here? Was that actually him or just a weirdo? 

Edited by Zello
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zello said:

Is he the same guy who had the Stephen Bliss account here? Was that actually him or just a weirdo? 

Lol no that was just some member named Bliss, and iirc they were French or something.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nob said:

mw80bd8l4ug41.jpg
 

#personalwork #selfportrait but definitely with that vibe

 

Look at the sign too. Given the style and blatant scarface/miami vibe, you'd have a hard time convincing me the sign above his head doesn't say vice.

 

He is doing artwork for his own NFT page called FearcityNFT, which features characters that really resembles these characters. Can be seen here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7pj3YORbv/?hl=en

 

As for the nature/foilage logo, this was an esquire cover.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4k412883989297/rockstar-covers-esquire-magazines-20th-anniversary-man-at-his-be.html

Edited by DarkDayz
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.