3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 6 animals wish list

PATGTR

Hunting dogs, like they would act as A.I and you should be able to send them to pin enemies and players. Ofcourse they'll be insured as well so them getting shot up by an enemy won't reset your progress.

Bears - Roam wilderness and be a hunting target/threat

Cougars - Same as above

Crocodiles - Same as above

Wolves - Same as above

Sharks - in waters

I also want there to be a rare chance of a legendary variant which randomly spawns. Should have unique colour scheme like albino or something and increased health + speed. Imagine walking in the forests and an albino bear pops out and eats some shotgun bullets to the face only to one shot u. 

Basically more interactable animals (Do not really care for 30 variants of birds or 16 variants of fish)

If they add dear or moose or something, i want it to have an affect on your car if you run it over.

Dogs

Cats

Squirrels

Doves

Sparrows

Ravens

Owls

Falcons

Hawks

Eagles

Ospreys

Seagulls

Bats

Raccoons

Alligators

Mice

Rats

Muskrats

Frogs

Snakes

Snails
Spiders

Cockroaches

Wolves

Foxes

Coyotes

Badgers

Wolverines

Opossums

Edited by Outlaw Biker Viking
  • Like 1
MiamiViceCity1986
On 5/6/2020 at 9:12 AM, Outlaw Biker Viking said:

Cockroaches

And maybe these little bastards will pay their rent this time.;)

Penguins. Serious penguins, as opposed to cartoon representations of them that tend to dominate media and gaming. 

It is the year 2020 and we still do not have enough serious penguins. 

Interesting topic - although animals are a significant part of the RDR games, sometimes I feel we forget that although similar and both made by Rockstar, they are still two different games. Having said that I don't think animals will be a significant part of VI and probably wont be that much different from what we had in GTA V.

I remember being massively disappointed with the wildlife in GTA V but that was because I built my expectations up for it to be like how it was in RDR1 but in reality all we got was a bunch of deers aimlessly bouncing around with the odd mountain lion here and there. The hunting mini game wasn't much fun either.

In the RDR games animals needed to be a big part of the game because of the period setting and how things like hunting and such were pretty much a part of every day life back then. Where as in GTA animals would be nothing more than decoration or props to make the world seem more immersive. I'm not saying I don't want a significant wildlife aspect of the game because I do, I'm just not expecting the wildlife to be as in depth as it was in RDR2.

I would like feeding tigers. I mean i know there mostly likely won’t be an option to have them as house pets, i’m not asking for that lol. But feeding them, yes i’d like that.

Pretty sure every animal GTA V and RDR2 had will make the cut. I'm 100% sure even horses will make it in and be usable like RDR2. (Not to the same extent of course)

Grotti Vigilante

In terms of sea creatures, I'd like to see both returning ones, and new ones. 

Returning

• Tiger Shark
  • Hammerhead Shark
  • Dolphins
  • Killer Whale
  • Humpback Whale

Introducing

• Bull Shark
  • Mako Shark
  • Great White Shark
  • Sea Lion
  • Seal
  • Sperm Whale
  • Blue Whale
Edited by Grotti Vigilante
Doodling Hitman
On 9/1/2019 at 12:29 AM, Grotti Vigilante said:

Can't be done. Anacondas are not indigenous to North America. 

it's a game. They can do whatever they want. Hell, they have flying motorcycles in V that shoots rockets. Last time I checked, those aren't indigenous to North America either.

If game will be set in a midwest, this would be cool to fight a wolves pack somewhere deep in a forest with bare hands. Seriously just one that boring bring that package from an airplaine crash mission will become a blast. I loved that movie.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
Grotti Vigilante
1 hour ago, Doodling Hitman said:

it's a game. They can do whatever they want. Hell, they have flying motorcycles in V that shoots rockets. Last time I checked, those aren't indigenous to North America either.

Have you seen anyone on the forums actually praise that stuff though? Never mind the fact that you are making an absolutely terrible comparison between technology that could theoretically be invented, introduced or manufactured in North America with an animal that has evolved in South America and would not naturally be found on the northern continent. I mean they could do it in theory, but Rockstar want to be realistic with their settings, so don't expect Anacondas in GTA Next, because it's not realistic at all aside from possibly one escaped specimen from the zoo that would be similar to a legendary animal in Red Dead.

Doodling Hitman
10 hours ago, Grotti Vigilante said:

Have you seen anyone on the forums actually praise that stuff though? Never mind the fact that you are making an absolutely terrible comparison between technology that could theoretically be invented, introduced or manufactured in North America with an animal that has evolved in South America and would not naturally be found on the northern continent. I mean they could do it in theory, but Rockstar want to be realistic with their settings, so don't expect Anacondas in GTA Next, because it's not realistic at all aside from possibly one escaped specimen from the zoo that would be similar to a legendary animal in Red Dead.

Absolutely terrible comparison? Yeh, I guess flying motorcycles that shoot rockets and many other things are more realistic than an Anaconda. 

I personally don't care about Anacondas being in the game or not. Nor zoos. I'm just saying that in games, we don't have to look so extremely strict to realism. In the past I actually was more for that, but I have changed my mind drastically on that. I first and foremost want to have good and fun gameplay. Then the game can be put in a nice coat of grpahics afterwards. For instance, I thought it would be cool to have vehicles need fuel after a while, but now I'm like "why? this would only get you out of the flow of the game to do some stupid boring chore..". On paper it might first sound like a neat idea, but in practice it f*cking sucks. And there's a lot of things people want to make it more realistic and immersive, but what will happen instead is that the game will become tedious, a chore and an unfun pile of garbage. A lot of things like that have already happened, like cars randomly exploding if you land on the rooftop, or falling off your motorcycle/bike if you drop from too high. In SA you could fall from the highest point in the game on your bicycle and still stay on it.

Strove a bit off the point, but you get what I mean.

Also, I don't praise the flying motorcycles and all that crap. I don't BY FAR enjoy GTA ONLINE anymore. It's only fun for me if I mess around with friends, but not strangers. I don't need GTA to become the weird wackiness that is Saints Row. I liked Saints row 1 and 2, but never bothered with the others, really. I just don't want GTA to focus too much on either sides. Not too wacky and unreal, nor too realistic that would make the game tedious and boring.

• 9 months later...
On 5/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, Grotti Vigilante said:

There are anacondas in the everglades.  Horses aren't indigenous to the Americas, but I bet you weren't complaining about them being in RDR, were you?

I couldn't care less about animals in GTA. I don't know how much resources they take but I'd rather have more interiors than snakes in the everglades.

Thomas Cavendish

A Zoo is an excellent idea.

Resultado de imagem para lion

Resultado de imagem para elephant

Resultado de imagem para gorilla

Resultado de imagem para giraffa

Imagine one mission that you free all these animals, and they start running in the town causing a massive panic situation.
Imagine the gorilla throwing sh*t at you.

imagine the Rockstar's artists modelling the elephant's dicks.

Edited by Thomas Cavendish

Assuming it’s Vice City and the surrounding parts of South Florida, I’d only really want to see the animals in that region that would have an effect on gameplay. Alligators, sharks, florida panthers, bears, etc. Assuming they include fishing because of how popular it is in Florida, then bass for fresh water and whatever’s popular for deepsea fishing there. I guess birds like gulls and flamingoes for atmosphere would be nice. Maybe deer for hunting minigames. And manatee just because they’re iconic. And dogs obviously. What else is there? I’ve heard stories of pythons and monkeys in the everglades, but they seem difficult to implement realistically. 
I don’t want them to waste their time and disc space on Red Dead-style food chains and natural ecosystems because ultimately GTA isn’t that sort of game. Nobody playing GTA wants to fill out a compendium of different types of bats. I can MAYBE see them distilling that aspect down to birds exclusively because birdwatching is a big deal in Florida from what I’ve read, but even that is pushing it. 

• Like 1
Just-Chippin

Would also be cool if we could own Lions & Tigers in our drug-lord style back garden. Would be a fun activity to go into the garden with meat to feed it. If you shoot the chain it could escape the property and maul pedestrians. 

• 1 month later...

Definitely I would love to see some sort of dolphin show (with a GTA twist) due to Florida being the origin of the modern dolphinarium. Dolphins are an animal that definitely suits the world of gta as they are known for being assholes to other animals and male dolphins can be incredibly horny (and gay) from time to time. 

The dolphinarium could allow for some interesting missions dealing with animal rights activism, maybe you have the options to pick a side. Either you work with the animal rights activists and their antics or you work as some sort of spy seeing what they are planning. There are a few interesting real life activists who seem like they would be at home in the GTA world (Richard O' Barry is a great example).  

If you want another way to convince that this would suit well in the GTA lore. Here's a news article about the Sugarloaf dolphin sanctuary. The characters involved sound like they would belong in the crazy world of Grand Theft Auto. 

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/flippers-revenge-6361095

Edited by 6A13TT99
On 4/22/2021 at 11:04 AM, Shyabang Shyabang said:

Talking ravens and parrots

Didn't GTA San Andreas have a Parrot? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Eminem Jeff

It would be fascinating if we can play as insects such as ants, wasps and able to attack others by biting, stinging...