3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 animals wish list

PATGTR

GTA 6 would be more fun if they'll include night and day deadly animals all over the map, and places like Zoos where you go  and watch caged animals,

So which types of animals you'll like to see in GTA 6?

Edited by PATGTR
Was not complete

Zoos sound like a lot of fun. But you should be able to kill the animals there too like the street ones, it would be hilarious to see the other zoogoers reactions (the animals would, of course, respawn back later).

2 hours ago, PATGTR said:

Yeah, how about making it extremely dangerous by adding some anacondas

Can't be done. Anacondas are not indigenous to North America. 

Cockroaches, but not the lame-ass f*cking .GIF cockroaches from GTAs IV and V. I want cockroackes that climb walls, eat rotten food, are capable of flying (making your character run away screaming), and of course, make that crunch sound when killed. I feel like this should add an extra level of challenge and realism to the game.

11 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Cockroaches, but not the lame-ass f*cking .GIF cockroaches from GTAs IV and V. I want cockroackes that climb walls, eat rotten food, are capable of flying (making your character run away screaming), and of course, make that crunch sound when killed. I feel like this should add an extra level of challenge and realism to the game.

Lol

12 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Yeah that would be fun, and some creepy rats inside dirty hotels,

It depends on the setting,but assuming it's gonna be set in Vice City and the surrounding area,I'd like to see these:

-dogs

-cats

-horses

-pigs

-cows

-domestic chickens

-domestic ducks

-pigeons

-rats

-crows

-squirrels

-rabbits

-deer

-bats

-seagulls

-coyotes

-foxes

-racoons

-bobcats

-weasels

-opposums

-bald eagles

-barn owls

-wild boar

-red wolves

-Florida panthers

-black bears

-snapping turtles

-alligators

-sharks

-bottlenose dolphins

-manatees

I also hope they make animal interactions with each other more realistic than in GTA 5 (carnivores and omnivores hunting herbivores,larger carnivores and omnivores hunting smaller ones),as well as with humans (wild boar should be more aggressive and dangerous,large herbivores and small carnivores and omnivores should avoid humans but also be able to defend themselves if attacked and cornered,large carnivores and omnivores should be scared away by a warning gunshot),and also that animals won't call the cops on the protagonist again.

Edited by GTA-Biker
1 hour ago, XXVIII said:

Captain Price: ‘Everybody move in on me! This jungle’s crawlin’ with venom. Spiders got eyes on us in their nests, *uckin’ snakes jinglin’ our ears. Get ya rebel voice out!’

Lol, that would be awesome!

58 minutes ago, GTA-Biker said:

It depends on the setting,but assuming it's gonna be set in Vice City and the surrounding area,I'd like to see these:

-dogs

-cats

-horses

-pigs

-cows

-domestic chickens

-domestic ducks

-pigeons

-rats

-crows

-squirrels

-rabbits

-deer

-bats

-seagulls

-coyotes

-foxes

-racoons

-bobcats

-weasels

-opposums

-bald eagles

-barn owls

-wild boar

-red wolves

-Florida panthers

-black bears

-snapping turtles

-alligators

-sharks

-bottlenose dolphins

-manatees

I also hope they make animal interactions with each other more realistic than in GTA 5 (carnivores and omnivores hunting herbivores,larger carnivores and omnivores hunting smaller ones),as well as with humans (wild boar should be more aggressive and dangerous,large herbivores and small carnivores and omnivores should avoid humans but also be able to defend themselves if attacked and cornered,large carnivores and omnivores should be scared away by a warning gunshot),and also that animals won't call the cops on the protagonist again.

This list is excellent, and if animal interaction could be improved, the game play would be even more realistic!

They also have to make the animals spawn in random places instead of appearing in the exact same spots like in V. 

• Like 2

How about some pets? GTA V hat a dog... how about an aquarium with fish, turtles or the like? If you're able to purchase a nice estate perhaps a pond with some nice fish in it? Or how about a parrot? A pet cat?

Perhaps a trainable animal which then can be used for some (smaller) side missions - after all, you were able to change to the dog in GTA V...

• Like 2

i would really like to see some unique animals. i love the zoo idea. it would be really cool to hunt and kill animals that are not normally found in the us. like how gta 5 had the monkey business mission and you could see monkeys and even kill them. and red dead redemption 2 had a lion. so i think they could find a way to add these animals.

10 hours ago, Casualplaya said:

How about some pets? GTA V hat a dog... how about an aquarium with fish, turtles or the like? If you're able to purchase a nice estate perhaps a pond with some nice fish in it? Or how about a parrot? A pet cat?

Perhaps a trainable animal which then can be used for some (smaller) side missions - after all, you were able to change to the dog in GTA V...

Since I have a gecko in real life,I'd like if we could get a pet gecko,or any lizard in general in game,even if it's just sitting in the terrarium on the shelf like a prop,similar to the snake in that bar near Sandy Shores in GTA 5.

I just hope we can ride horses, it's not something exclusive to the Wild West only, I mean, my ex neighbor had horses and used to ride them in the countryside surrounding our neighborhood

7 hours ago, KarimNTerr said:

I just hope we can ride horses, it's not something exclusive to the Wild West only, I mean, my ex neighbor had horses and used to ride them in the countryside surrounding our neighborhood

Actually, that's a GREAT idea - in several ways!

For instance: Ride a horse as a "vehicle" or mode of transportation. Of course you'd need some skill for that, the more skilled you are, the better you can control the horse ("Horse Whisperer"), the faster it goes, the bigger jumps it can make. Also would be an option to participate as a rider on the racetracks!

• 8 months later...
Emomonkeygod

I would like to see some off the old gta creature myths to be real like nessi or bigfoot or mythology based on the location of the map

Algonquin Assassin

I remember before GTA V's release that there were going to be pet shops and we could've bought our own pets. I want to be able to do that in GTA VI and Ace Ventura that sh*t up.

Jungle Friends Ace Ventura GIF | Gfycat

3 hours ago, SonOfLiberty said:

I remember before GTA V's release that there were going to be pet shops and we could've bought our own pets. I want to be able to do that in GTA VI and Ace Ventura that sh*t up.

Ohhh yes. Being able to have a dog at your camp in Red Dead Online has only made me wish for pets in our apartments in GTA. I'm sure a lot of people don't care, but I'd love it so :yee:

• Like 3