Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
ventogt

Is it me or are griefers getting worse

Recommended Posts

computertech82
On 8/30/2019 at 5:39 PM, HiddenStreet said:

Rockstar has GOT to nerf the Opp MKii it's just ridiculous now.

Not only did dumbstar NOT nerf it, the last update made it even more op by making it impossible to lock onto it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ventogt
3 hours ago, kjahcleveland said:

I just hit find new session like 5 times and I always end up in a empty lobby. no messing around with internet settings, no griefers.

The MTU thing that some have suggested has been a godsend on PS4 [manually set up your internet connection and spec a 600-800 MTU], especially during this week's 2x bunker sales...I don't know how you play, but I generally run the game solo and have a few buddies that I'll play with from time to time and usually focus on heists or helping them make money.  I hate having to do a lag out, but it's been incredibly relaxing seeing my dollars pile up not having to worry about asshats blowing up the grind for no reason out of nowhere.  Finding a new session 5x must take FOREVER to load. 

 

I'm almost back up to the $5MM I had before buying the Insurgent Pickup Custom plus MOC that I had to buy to have it--next purchase is going to be an RC Bandito.  That thing sounds fun and will be great to not only explore the map but rain havoc on the broomstickers that bust up my day out of nowhere

Edited by ventogt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE

Oppresor Mk II griefers have become even more cocky, that's for sure.

 

Before this update, the ones with a modicum of common sense at least tried to get out of autoaim range.

 

Now? They either try to blow you up at close range our outright ram you over.

 

The most bullsh*t thing about this is how, in spite of how gamebreaking the Oppresor Mk II has become, R* will not do anything at least until December, if we get an update by then, and it's not a high probability anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
11 hours ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

Oppresor Mk II griefers have become even more cocky, that's for sure.

 

Before this update, the ones with a modicum of common sense at least tried to get out of autoaim range.

 

Now? They either try to blow you up at close range our outright ram you over.

 

The most bullsh*t thing about this is how, in spite of how gamebreaking the Oppresor Mk II has become, R* will not do anything at least until December, if we get an update by then, and it's not a high probability anyway.

Since it's their favourite vehicle, don't expect a fix until the first quarter of next year.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarcerCityMadMan

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there? -Joker 2019

Edited by CarcerCityMadMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coleco

Quick question - can Mk2's still lock on to other Mk2's?

 

asking for a friend

 

Just wondering as if this isn't the case, will the shooting-fish-in-a-barrel lovers stick around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
12 minutes ago, Coleco said:

Quick question - can Mk2's still lock on to other Mk2's?

AFAIK, yes they still can, unless Chaff is involved of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal

I’m always surprised by how few people know about the ”Kick”-option.

 

Dick in your session? Kick ’em.

 

Someone blowin’ up people with a broomstick for no reason? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with white dreads and a Bigness-mask or gasmask? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with a k/d above 3.00? Kick ’em.

 

Blowin’ themselves up with stickies? Kick.

 

All of the above? Kick kick kick.

 

If I could dream, R* would put a ”Vote to kick player”-option on the WASTED-screen, but they haven’t.

 

You’d be surprised by how many times I’ve come across griefers/tryhards in sessions and in game-messaged everyone saying ”Kick 586” only to get ”?” or ”Why?” as a reply.

 

It’s so easy to get rid of the douchebags really, but either people don’t know about the ”Kick”-function or they want these lowlifes in there with ’em.

 

🤷‍♂️

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
36 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I’m always surprised by how few people know about the ”Kick”-option.

 

Dick in your session? Kick ’em.

 

Someone blowin’ up people with a broomstick for no reason? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with white dreads and a Bigness-mask or gasmask? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with a k/d above 3.00? Kick ’em.

 

Blowin’ themselves up with stickies? Kick.

 

All of the above? Kick kick kick.

 

If I could dream, R* would put a ”Vote to kick player”-option on the WASTED-screen, but they haven’t.

 

You’d be surprised by how many times I’ve come across griefers/tryhards in sessions and in game-messaged everyone saying ”Kick 586” only to get ”?” or ”Why?” as a reply.

 

It’s so easy to get rid of the douchebags really, but either people don’t know about the ”Kick”-function or they want these lowlifes in there with ’em.

 

🤷‍♂️

Just because someone killed YOU, that doesn't mean I'm going to comply with your text and kick them, too.

 

So someone killed you, and now you want everyone in the lobby to vote kick them. I find that to be a bit over the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lennymuhboi
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Just because someone killed YOU, that doesn't mean I'm going to comply with your text and kick them, too.

 

So someone killed you, and now you want everyone in the lobby to vote kick them. I find that to be a bit over the top.

 

More than a bit. We have no idea why they killed you. Learn to handle things on your own IMO. I like to scrap now and then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrugalDangerMan
2 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

....It's so easy to get rid of the douchebags really, but either people don’t know about the ”Kick”-function or they want these lowlifes in there with ’em.

 

🤷‍♂️

 

See, the problem there is that you need the majority 50% +1 to kick a player.

 

Have you ever tried to convince 10 to 15 random strangers to kick someone before?

 

You either have to go on open mic and hope that everyone else in the lobby has their chat set to everyone, or sms each player one at a time and then plead your case. And yes, most other players have no idea the vote to kick feature is even a thing let alone how to do it.

 

In the mean time, you come off looking like a whiny cry baby all the while said griefer is tweaking his nipples while short stroking to orgasam over your salty tears.

 

Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather just change sessions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal
1 hour ago, lennymuhboi said:

 

More than a bit. We have no idea why they killed you. Learn to handle things on your own IMO. I like to scrap now and then.

 

(Answer to you, @Arrows to Athens and @PNutterSammich)

 

See, ok so let’s say a random stranger kills me, I put a kick on him because I’m salty. He kills no one else, so he bothers no one else so nobody else puts a kick on him. He doesnt get kicked. That’s fair, and my kick vote was unfair in the first place.

 

But douches who spend all day destroying cargo, killing others unprovoked for absolutely no reason, they’d gather kick votes and therefore would get kicked sooner or later.

 

I’m not saying ”He killed me, so he shouldn’t be allowed to play the game.” - my bad if it came off like that. I like killing people on GTA, I like risking getting killed and I like the occasional war.

 

But it’s weird to me how some dudes can keep terrorizing sessions and when you suggest they be kicked, people come back with a ”Why?”. Like, why haven’t you already put a kick on him when he’s blown up your cargo and killed you ten times?

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83

What kind of grinds my gears is when I'm on ground, being attacked by at least one MK2, I choose to defend myself by minigunning them then EWOing if they fire at me... and I get labelled every name under the sun. Tryhard, noob, hacker.. seriously f*ck off 😂

 

You're in the possession of arguably the most potent weapon this game has ever had.

I'm trying to avoid being spawn killed.

If my methods to deny you said spawn kill make me a tryhard, then I'm proud to be one.

I'm trying hard to not get, y'know, spawn killed.

Edited by Talisman_83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ventogt

I will say I think my GTA life is now complete [thank you 2x bunker week] with my "Anti-Broomstick/Tryhard Pack" with an Insurgent Custom, the Drone and the new to me RC Bandito.  Today, waiting for my bunker to fill, I pulled out the RC in a very busy full lobby and noticed 2 red dots, about 4 broomsticks and a lot of consistent killing happening by a small number of players.  I broke out the RC, and it was like someone opened a bottle full of flying cockroaches in a small room.  

 

There were 2 K/D warriors spawnkilling people near the Casino--I blew up each of them once and after that, they were blowing themselves up with stickies and RPG rounds just for driving around/near them.  It was beyond glorious.  The broomstickers I got one but not the other, he came after me a few times and got me once, flew into a building the next time, all 4 of them left the lobby within 10 minutes.

 

Get an RC Bandito if you want to have some fun with these trolls--it is the only thing I've seen that basically is behavior changing, and all you have to do is drive near them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
12 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

 

(Answer to you, @Arrows to Athens and @PNutterSammich)

 

See, ok so let’s say a random stranger kills me, I put a kick on him because I’m salty. He kills no one else, so he bothers no one else so nobody else puts a kick on him. He doesnt get kicked. That’s fair, and my kick vote was unfair in the first place.

 

But douches who spend all day destroying cargo, killing others unprovoked for absolutely no reason, they’d gather kick votes and therefore would get kicked sooner or later.

 

I’m not saying ”He killed me, so he shouldn’t be allowed to play the game.” - my bad if it came off like that. I like killing people on GTA, I like risking getting killed and I like the occasional war.

 

But it’s weird to me how some dudes can keep terrorizing sessions and when you suggest they be kicked, people come back with a ”Why?”. Like, why haven’t you already put a kick on him when he’s blown up your cargo and killed you ten times?

The thing is, public sessions don't belong to anyone. They're public lobbies, so if the person you want kicked doesn't get vote kicked by others, then tough luck. Some people may not feel like kicking probably because in order to get someone kicked, you need almost half the lobby to vote kick for that to happen.

 

5 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

What kind of grinds my gears is when I'm on ground, being attacked by at least one MK2, I choose to defend myself by minigunning them then EWOing if they fire at me... and I get labelled every name under the sun. Tryhard, noob, hacker.. seriously f*ck off 😂

 

You're in the possession of arguably the most potent weapon this game has ever had.

I'm trying to avoid being spawn killed.

If my methods to deny you said spawn kill make me a tryhard, then I'm proud to be one.

Don't you know? You're supposed to stand there and let them kill you. I thought everyone knew this?

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
6 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Don't you know? You're supposed to stand there and let them kill you. I thought everyone knew this?

I know, my mistake eh? 😂

It's the same argument made by cunts who complain about sniper dancing.

Sorry, hold up and I'll stand still so you can snipe me easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal
44 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

The thing is, public sessions don't belong to anyone. They're public lobbies, so if the person you want kicked doesn't get vote kicked by others, then tough luck. Some people may not feel like kicking probably because in order to get someone kicked, you need almost half the lobby to vote kick for that to happen.

 

Yeah but that’s exactly what I’m trying to say.

 

If I get randomly killed, I don’t put a kick on them because 1) it’s uncalled for, and 2) no one else probably has so the odds of him getting kicked are non-existent.

 

But if there’s a griefer in there who does nothing else besides killing anyone and everyone, I’m definitely putting a kick on him, and so should everyone else. If everyone who wanted to see them kicked would actually put a kick on them, they’d probably be kicked.

 

It’s like not voting in the presidential election because ”my vote doesn’t make a difference anyway”. Put your vote in damnit, because if we all do it it will make a difference.

 

I mean, it’s so easy. Put up the pause screen, hit up the player and press ”Kick”. If people did this consequently there’d be a lot less complaining about griefers ruining sessions.

 

All that said, I almost always play in cartel sessions so I rarely have troubles like these. But, that might also explain why I feel how I do because when an unwanted player (griefer/tryhard/douchebag) enters our session, we all press Kick straight away and we don’t have to deal with them at all.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coleco
15 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I’m always surprised by how few people know about the ”Kick”-option.

 

Dick in your session? Kick ’em.

 

 

You gotta tell them this before you do it

 

iQbo7bD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
17 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

 

Yeah but that’s exactly what I’m trying to say.

 

If I get randomly killed, I don’t put a kick on them because 1) it’s uncalled for, and 2) no one else probably has so the odds of him getting kicked are non-existent.

 

But if there’s a griefer in there who does nothing else besides killing anyone and everyone, I’m definitely putting a kick on him, and so should everyone else. If everyone who wanted to see them kicked would actually put a kick on them, they’d probably be kicked.

 

It’s like not voting in the presidential election because ”my vote doesn’t make a difference anyway”. Put your vote in damnit, because if we all do it it will make a difference.

 

I mean, it’s so easy. Put up the pause screen, hit up the player and press ”Kick”. If people did this consequently there’d be a lot less complaining about griefers ruining sessions.

 

All that said, I almost always play in cartel sessions so I rarely have troubles like these. But, that might also explain why I feel how I do because when an unwanted player (griefer/tryhard/douchebag) enters our session, we all press Kick straight away and we don’t have to deal with them at all.

Again, you're playing with randoms. If you seriously think you have a chance of getting half the lobby full of randoms to agree with you and vote kick the griefer, then you're fooling yourself. 

 

I also think voting to kick someone because they're killing everyone is silly. I only vote to kick someone if they're genuinely cheating, like using God mode, but the kick option gets abused a sh*t ton in this game.

 

Personally, I think the kick option should be removed from public lobbies and be only implemented for private lobbies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flexcreator
On 8/29/2019 at 4:02 AM, ventogt said:

I wish the recharge for the drone was faster as that's the most fun I've had griefing the griefers...

You have zero cooldown if you start a Client Job + you can wallbreach your drones if you park the Terrorbyte underground.

 

There are penty of new/returning players after the Casino DLC. In fact, according to Rockstar and several articles, GTA:O is more popular that it ever was in these 6 years. There are a lot of new griefers, becase there are a lot of new people in general playing this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Again, you're playing with randoms. If you seriously think you have a chance of getting half the lobby full of randoms to agree with you and vote kick the griefer, then you're fooling yourself. 

 

I also think voting to kick someone because they're killing everyone is silly. I only vote to kick someone if they're genuinely cheating, like using God mode, but the kick option gets abused a sh*t ton in this game.

 

Personally, I think the kick option should be removed from public lobbies and be only implemented for private lobbies. 

 

Just saying, most people seem to dislike having griefers in the session, when it’s actually really easy to just get rid of them. I’m not really expecting any random to do anything, all I was saying is I’m surprised how some people complain about griefing and completely seem to ignore the ”Vote to kick”-option.

 

I love that option, it makes it so me and my friends can enjoy the game together. Then, I know some people seem to think it’s their right to barge in and start acting all douchy, but I just say f*ck those people and either kick ’em or find a new solo session that I can invite my friends to.

 

Another thing:

 

The message popup goes

Players are voting for you to be removed from the session. Improve your behavior or you will be kicked.”

which clearly indicates that it’s meant to remove those people who are being a nuisance to others. Reporting is meant for cheaters/glitchers whereas the Kick-option is clearly intended to remove unwanted players from the session. Quite simple.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
2 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

 

Just saying, most people seem to dislike having griefers in the session, when it’s actually really easy to just get rid of them. I’m not really expecting any random to do anything, all I was saying is I’m surprised how some people complain about griefing and completely seem to ignore the ”Vote to kick”-option.

 

I love that option, it makes it so me and my friends can enjoy the game together. Then, I know some people seem to think it’s their right to barge in and start acting all douchy, but I just say f*ck those people and either kick ’em or find a new solo session that I can invite my friends to.

 

Another thing:

 

The message popup goes

Players are voting for you to be removed from the session. Improve your behavior or you will be kicked.”

which clearly indicates that it’s meant to remove those people who are being a nuisance to others. Reporting is meant for cheaters/glitchers whereas the Kick-option is clearly intended to remove unwanted players from the session. Quite simple.

Quote

all I was saying is I’m surprised how some people complain about griefing and completely seem to ignore the ”Vote to kick”-option.

That's because they know the vote to kick option does very little to nothing in terms of handling griefers. It's a redundant feature. 

 

The most use you will get out of it is in a practically small lobby. For instance, a bunch of buddies in a small session together, and they vote to kick that one guy who isn't their friend. 

 

The amount of times I've been kicked from a small session despite being peaceful and doing my own stuff... It's crazy.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KazzMajol

i've been on both sides of the kick button.     sometimes i've earned it, sometimes not.    often it's just for being level 770-something.    low levels reading this who don't already know should consider that the high-level guy who is friendly ain't gonna do anything but make you a lot of money, or maybe protect you from the griefers, or both--as described by others, above.    i've been kicked just for running an endless stream of VIP jobs, actually.

 

in terms of griefing, i spawn-killed some d-bag a dozen times or so the other day... but he earned it by joining our heist as #4 (after a long wait) and then after the drive across the map thought it would be funny to blow up the car and kill us all, before having the misfortune to spawn into freemode where i could get at him.    when i grief, i'm practically ALWAYS griefing the whole lobby, and enjoying the blowback.      

 

i've been too busy to play much the last couple weeks, but of course double-bunkers brought me back over the long weekend, and we capped it off with a two-hour battle royale last night that was fantastic.      there were dudes in the small mini-gun-toting nightclub delivery van everywhere, jet bikes, akulas, tanks, nightsharks...     it was a hot mess.       Chump Johnson was running in circles getting wrecked by everybody.     actually i think Chump was the reason the whole melee got kicked off in the first place.  for a while i was using my low-level gal (yes, artificially inflating her K/D by spawn killing Chump) -- she has no jetbike, no helicopter, nothing that shoots rockets at all except the homing launcher, and one of the NC vans came over and started spawn-killing Chump, too, and fighting me for the privilege.    my only defense at times was to teleport away and/or go to the RC car for a while.    i can sympathize with those who feel overmatched and outgunned.   went back to the 770 guy for the last hour and we kept running headhunter and wrecking everybody, but plenty of folks fought back.   it was a good-ass time.

 

when i went afk for the night i checked, and somehow my messages weren't full of name-calling and such.  

Edited by KazzMajol
hrmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
computertech82
On 9/2/2019 at 3:23 PM, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I’m always surprised by how few people know about the ”Kick”-option.

 

Dick in your session? Kick ’em.

 

Someone blowin’ up people with a broomstick for no reason? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with white dreads and a Bigness-mask or gasmask? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with a k/d above 3.00? Kick ’em.

 

Blowin’ themselves up with stickies? Kick.

 

All of the above? Kick kick kick.

 

If I could dream, R* would put a ”Vote to kick player”-option on the WASTED-screen, but they haven’t.

 

You’d be surprised by how many times I’ve come across griefers/tryhards in sessions and in game-messaged everyone saying ”Kick 586” only to get ”?” or ”Why?” as a reply.

 

It’s so easy to get rid of the douchebags really, but either people don’t know about the ”Kick”-function or they want these lowlifes in there with ’em.

 

🤷‍♂️

Kinda of a slight problem. Others have to vote to kick them as well, usually doesn't work well, as it is NOT reported to any other players that an attempt is being made. A far better solution would be attacking other players DRAMATICALLY changes you from being a 'clean player' to not. RAISE the reward 10k to 100k for being a 'clean player', it would cut down SOME of the grievers. 

And the best solution would be allowed co-op PUBLIC sessions. ZERO PVP. that would DRAMATICALLY cut down on grievers. But that might cut into dumbstar's gravy train sharkcards. 

Edited by computertech82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
3 hours ago, computertech82 said:

Kinda of a slight problem. Others have to vote to kick them as well, usually doesn't work well, as it is NOT reported to any other players that an attempt is being made. A far better solution would be attacking other players DRAMATICALLY changes you from being a 'clean player' to not. RAISE the reward 10k to 100k for being a 'clean player', it would cut down SOME of the grievers. 

And the best solution would be allowed co-op PUBLIC sessions. ZERO PVP. that would DRAMATICALLY cut down on grievers. But that might cut into dumbstar's gravy train sharkcards. 

Can you stop the "dumbstar" comments in your posts? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onishiro

This is the reason why you don't do business missions in public servers. Do invite session or hopefully, if you're on PC, suspend solo. Rockstar are idiots for encouraging things like this and even moreso for the small reward you get for f*cking someone else over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
9 minutes ago, Onishiro said:

This is the reason why you don't do business missions in public servers. Do invite session or hopefully, if you're on PC, suspend solo. Rockstar are idiots for encouraging things like this and even moreso for the small reward you get for f*cking someone else over.

To be fair, Rockstar have moderately acknowledged the amount of unbalanced griefing that goes on in freemode by:

  • Moderating 'passive popping' and not allowing you to go passive while in armored vehicles, including the dreaded Oppressor Mk II.
  • Allowing Agatha Baker freemode missions to effectively take place off-the-radar. Other players can still see you, but they are not alerted to the mission taking place.

 

It's not perfect, but people at Rockstar have definitely sat down and said 'how can we get out of this griefer-orientated mess that our beloved game has become?'.

 

Edited by Jenkiiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
On 9/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I’m always surprised by how few people know about the ”Kick”-option.

 

Dick in your session? Kick ’em.

 

Someone blowin’ up people with a broomstick for no reason? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with white dreads and a Bigness-mask or gasmask? Kick ’em.

 

Someone with a k/d above 3.00? Kick ’em.

 

Blowin’ themselves up with stickies? Kick.

 

All of the above? Kick kick kick.

 

If I could dream, R* would put a ”Vote to kick player”-option on the WASTED-screen, but they haven’t.

 

You’d be surprised by how many times I’ve come across griefers/tryhards in sessions and in game-messaged everyone saying ”Kick 586” only to get ”?” or ”Why?” as a reply.

 

It’s so easy to get rid of the douchebags really, but either people don’t know about the ”Kick”-function or they want these lowlifes in there with ’em.

 

🤷‍♂️

You know what's funny?

 

Long ago, I landed in a session with exactly the situation you described, there was your stereotypical tryhard killing everyone, destroying cargo, EWOing and overall being an absolute bell end.

 

I was at my Bunker, so he didn't wronged me in any way, but I still thought "hey, why not?" and sent messages to everyone (sans the tryhard, of course) to vote to kick the tryhard.

 

Somehow, he learned about it, went to his mic and somehow convinced the whole lobby (even his own victims) to vote to kick me instead, which they did.

 

I didn't even got mad for being kicked from that lobby, if anything, I found it amusing and absurd.

 

I joined another lobby and carried on with my day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
computertech82
2 hours ago, Jenkiiii said:

Can you stop the "dumbstar" comments in your posts? Thanks.

why? they more than earned the name. And they continue to make incredibly STUPID remarks in dumbstar support. only 1% of the relies so far, had an IQ above 100. The rest? far below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCA

I was in 3 different lobbies and all I saw a bit ago. Honestly, I think they just keep getting dumber. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.