Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

FusionFix


Sneed
 Share

Recommended Posts

TWIST_OF_HATE
On 3/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Adamantium said:

Hello guys! All I ask is to fix the z-fighting. I have been obsessed with this thought since 2014. Does anyone have a solution. I had an idea to remove low textures in models and leave only high ones. But I can’t do it. If anyone knows how to do this, then I will be happy to fix each model with this problem

as for z-fighting, the only hope is RevIVe project

but it's not released yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TWIST_OF_HATE said:

as for z-fighting, the only hope is RevIVe project

but it's not released yet

🤞🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks to @Pridit for sponsoring this release, Fusion Fix now supports GTA IV Complete Edition.

 

https://github.com/ThirteenAG/GTAIV.EFLC.FusionFix#readme

 

In addition to existing fixes, I've also added some neat tricks from xliveless, like skip intro and skip menu. Sadly Rockstar Launcher still takes forever to load every time, but at least annoying intro is gone.

 

UBUCmfw.gif

Edited by ThirteenAG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, TheBadZero said:

How to make friends with this plugin? Can you write a proxy for your asi loader or not?

You should only have one asi loader, doesn't matter which (usually).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

boomboom5950
2 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

Thanks to @Pridit for sponsoring this release, Fusion Fix now supports GTA IV Complete Edition.

 

https://github.com/ThirteenAG/GTAIV.EFLC.FusionFix#readme

 

In addition to existing fixes, I've also added some neat tricks from xliveless, like skip intro and skip menu. Sadly Rockstar Launcher still takes forever to load every time, but at least annoying intro is gone.

 

UBUCmfw.gif

ultimate asi loader does not work for me on gta 4 latest patch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

Thanks to @Pridit for sponsoring this release, Fusion Fix now supports GTA IV Complete Edition.

 

https://github.com/ThirteenAG/GTAIV.EFLC.FusionFix#readme

 

In addition to existing fixes, I've also added some neat tricks from xliveless, like skip intro and skip menu. Sadly Rockstar Launcher still takes forever to load every time, but at least annoying intro is gone.

 

UBUCmfw.gif

Is it possible for the new mouse fix to be back ported to work on 1.0.8.0? I want the deadzone to not be horrible, but I want all the music!

Edited by MrEWhite
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheBadZero said:

How to make friends with this plugin? Can you write a proxy for your asi loader or not?

you dont need it anymore

-norestrict command works after lastest patch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrEWhite said:

Is it possible for the new mouse fix to be back ported to work on 1.0.8.0? I want the deadzone to not be horrible, but I want all the music!

Never mind, I found this fix here: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please keep on updating this great mod.

 

Or integrate this also awesome bugfix-mods

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, uncaged said:

No 1.0.8.0 support anymore 😭

Download still available in releases, source code in separate branch.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like you guys have a good thing going here.

I'm thinking that we could merge the fixes from my mod into this one. My mod should technically work on Complete Edition but you'd have to move some files around.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, merging of your mods would be awesome!

I think it shouldn't be so difficult to do it. 

 

Plesae also integrate the annoying AMD water bug fix!

 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aj5546c1gqb8473/waterTex.fxc/file

 

And maybe also the VRAM-fix

 

https://github.com/colistro123/GTAIV_ExtendVidMem

 

Edited by GTAVI(CE)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GTAVI(CE) said:

Yes, merging of your mods would be awesome!

I think it shouldn't be so difficult to do it. 

 

Plesae also integrate the annoying AMD water bug fix!

 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aj5546c1gqb8473/waterTex.fxc/file

 

 

Water bug fix?

Is this the issue where coronas load on top everything in the reflection? So for example, you can see coronas from the Algonquin/Broker Bridges in the water reflection, when you're in Alderney, and the bridges are blocked by the Algonquin skyline?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope, see Video below.

This bug is present for ALL AMD graphic card users. Looks really ugly. I guess most people don't even know that its a bug and that the water can look much better. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by GTAVI(CE)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

iiCriminnaaL

There's a weapon spawning glitch I just noticed recently:

 

Some peds are set to be able to carry weapons in the pedpersonality.dat file ("+cancarryweapons" flag). I haven't tested it with everyone of them, but whenever I try to make some criminals take out some weapons (mostly with drug dealers), they take out a Glock for like a second, and then immediately put it back inside and run away.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, nkjellman said:

I'm thinking that we could merge the fixes from my mod into this one. My mod should technically work on Complete Edition but you'd have to move some files around.

 

I created an all-in-one bugfix package!

 

V1.6.0:

This bugfix conversion mod includes:

- FusionFix by El Dorado v1.21
- Graphical Bug Fixes v1.2 + EFLC PC Quality Texture Update v0.1 by nkjellman
- IV Fixes & Improvements v3.0 by Zolika1351
- Responsive Plus by iiCriminnaaL 49
- Improved Animations Pack Update 2 by B Dawg
- Fixed water shaders for AMD-Radeon users
- Extend Vid Mem by colistro123
- Rancher Collision Model Fix by Phenom FX
- Karin Sultan Trunk Fix by jacell
- Fixed Combat Shotgun Icon Fix by DavSte
- Plane Flight Path Improvements by C4PT41N BOMB4RD
- optimized stream.ini, mirror-fix, more visible rain-drop-textures by me

 

To fix the broken ingame-mirrors add "-forcehighqualitymirrors" to Steam GTAIV launch-parameters or to commandline.txt for Non-Steam version. 

Please use draw distance 21 or 42 and detail distance 80, because the game was developed with these values which leads to less z-fighting.


Bonus:

- Colored Weapon HUD, Colored Radio HUD & Nicer HUD/Blips

 

Just drag & drop to your GTAIV-folder

 

Made for (Steam) Complete Edition / latest Patch


GTA IV Vanilla Fixes V.1.6.0

 

Edited by GTAVI(CE)
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, GTAVI(CE) said:

- FusionFix by El Dorado

Can you ask him to fix z-fighting too, okay, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

already included in - Graphical Bug Fixes v1.2 + EFLC PC Quality Texture Update v0.1 by nkjellman if you talk about that modpack up above

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, GTAVI(CE) said:

- FusionFix by El Dorado

 

glad u like my mod tanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

Can you ask him to fix z-fighting too, okay, thanks.

 

5 hours ago, El Dorado said:

glad u like my mod tanks

The day has come. The profecy is here. This guy, is the second best brazilian modder now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cannot run the game with the "plugins" folder in my game's directory, without it my game run fine. Im playing ver 1.0.7.0 and with ASI loader installed properly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday i tried my old 1.0.8.0 backup, then i had the same problem, i think Ultimate-ASI-Loader was the problem, because when i removed it it worked.

 

But for me it's no problem because i am playing with latest version anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/3/2020 at 10:46 PM, GTAVI(CE) said:

 

I created an all-in-one bugfix package!

 

V1.6.0:

This bugfix conversion mod includes:

- FusionFix by El Dorado v1.21
- Graphical Bug Fixes v1.2 + EFLC PC Quality Texture Update v0.1 by nkjellman
- IV Fixes & Improvements v3.0 by Zolika1351
- Responsive Plus by iiCriminnaaL 49
- Improved Animations Pack Update 2 by B Dawg
- Fixed water shaders for AMD-Radeon users
- Extend Vid Mem by colistro123
- Rancher Collision Model Fix by Phenom FX
- Karin Sultan Trunk Fix by jacell
- Fixed Combat Shotgun Icon Fix by DavSte
- Plane Flight Path Improvements by C4PT41N BOMB4RD
- optimized stream.ini, mirror-fix, more visible rain-drop-textures by me

 

To fix the broken ingame-mirrors add "-forcehighqualitymirrors" to Steam GTAIV launch-parameters or to commandline.txt for Non-Steam version. 

Please use draw distance 21 or 42 and detail distance 80, because the game was developed with these values which leads to less z-fighting.


Bonus:

- Colored Weapon HUD, Colored Radio HUD & Nicer HUD/Blips

 

Just drag & drop to your GTAIV-folder

 

Made for (Steam) Complete Edition / latest Patch


GTA IV Vanilla Fixes V.1.6.0

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello friends, i have updated the file and link to my fixes-merge-mod.

 

I have removed ColAccel because it caused massive graphical bugs. 

For example it was visible when starting a new game and then driving to the skyscrapers near the rollercoster, these buildings had invisible textures.  

I have tested it several times.

 

BTW, did you know that you can delete 1.813 unused files in your GTA IV installation directory?

 

In the past Rockstar integrated all "carrec***.rrr" files with an patch in data/cdimages/carrec.img but forgot(?) to remove all unpacked files. 

 

http://www.bilder-hosting.info/vorschau/jdv1586375018a.jpg


 

In my opinion the game runs a little bit smoother with the latest patch - especially when driving and looking around it's noticeable. 

But we need to fix missing coquette-engine sound and missing TBoGT menue music.

 

 

 

Quote

Hey, is it just me or is there no GTAIV.EFLC.FusionFix.asi in the archive?It's in the "plugins" folder. 

 

It's in the "plugins" folder. 

 

 

Edited by GTAVI(CE)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey can you guys make RIL.Budgeted a toggleable feature? It gives me that really annoying silent engine bug.

 

Also, could you port back the mousefix to patch 8? I don't think the latest version is compatible.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, GTAVI(CE) said:

I have removed ColAccel because it caused massive graphical bugs. 

For example it was visible when starting a new game and then driving to the skyscrapers near the rollercoster, these buildings had invisible textures.  

I have tested it several times.

Uh huh.

Grand_Theft_Auto_4_Screenshot_2020.04.08

 

51 minutes ago, zanesix said:

Hey can you guys make RIL.Budgeted a toggleable feature? It gives me that really annoying silent engine bug.

It is toggleable.

 

51 minutes ago, zanesix said:

Also, could you port back the mousefix to patch 8? I don't think the latest version is compatible.

No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ThirteenAG said:

It is toggleable.

How? Just by commenting out the lines in the ini? Sorry if I have small eyes and brain

 

6 minutes ago, ThirteenAG said:

No.

y tho? wasn't the code originally written for patch 8 in the first place? Couldn't it just be sticken in the old asi? I thought the iv modding communtiy didn't like ce, now nobody is supporting patch 8? god I hate the iv modding community.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.