1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

FusionFix

iiCriminnaaL
21 minutes ago, Sneed said:

i think this: 

• Reverse lights now appear at reverse lights location
  • Niko and Luis now use their leg to balance when calling on stationary bike like Johnny in TLaD

wasnt backported and fixed models arent in the pre-CE img too

Thanks.

By the way, what patch do you guys recommend me to have in my game? 1.0.7.0 or 1.0.8.0? Does patch 8 have some worthy improvements? Is it rather a downgrade? And what is more compatible with mods nowadays? @B Dawg

I've been inactive for not too short, and it seems like many people are going towards patch 8 by now, especially when it comes to mods.

7 is more compatible with mods (namely LCPDFR, ENBs and scripthookdotnet mods which aren't as stable on 8 afaik?), 8 generally runs a bit better and that's about it

Edited by B Dawg
  • Like 2
On 3/31/2021 at 3:56 PM, Danielovitch said:

By the way, the foam effect on the coast is present but broken, if you submerge Niko a little in the water and lower the angle of the camera you can see the foam effect, it is something similar to what happens with the lights that were broken, without the mod they only appeared from certain angles by moving the camera.

Just noticed the same thing while in a boat by some rocks, you can see the foam if your camera angle is almost parallel to the water.

• Like 2

Grand_Theft_Auto_4_Screenshot_2021.04.07

indeed, however it aggressively changes with camera movement

yaroslaviy
1 hour ago, Sneed said:

Grand_Theft_Auto_4_Screenshot_2021.04.07

indeed, however it aggressively changes with camera movement

can it be fixed and become part of fusion fix?

• 2 weeks later...

did anyone ever figure out the issue of no sounds on car crashing, knocking out car windshields etc? on Complete Edition.

it's caused by ril.budgeted i think

i myself without that didnt run into sound issue on CE.

2 hours ago, Sneed said:

it's caused by ril.budgeted i think

i myself without that didnt run into sound issue on CE.

same here, no sound issues without ril.budgeted

That's odd, I have to seem it off too

GjyZ88V.png

so a full reinstall after and the issue is persisting. Guess I'll have to live with it. Maybe its some missing directX component

Edited by lolleroz

maybe you have incorrectly set your audio settings in games or in windows to surround when you have stereo or something

8 hours ago, Sneed said:

maybe you have incorrectly set your audio settings in games or in windows to surround when you have stereo or something

I just re-tested and it only seems to be happening in TLAD... TBOGT and 4 are fine. Oh well. My TLAD is just cursed... no audio on car collisions and infinite loading screen at end of 'this sh*t's cursed' (how fitting). 

edit: figured it out

Edited by lolleroz
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk if I didn't install it right, but this isnt working for me, can anyone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

New update was released with few fixed vehicles

Brough over superd2 indicators to superd to fix Super Diamond's indicators, replaced in TBoGT vehicles.img.

Added missing calipers to the right side wheels of the Caddy, replaced in TBoGT vehicles.img.

Fixed Sultan's boot tailights broken with an open boot, fixed to the best of my abilities Sabre GT's shifter , and "fixed" IV's Sanchez headlight, all of these added to FusionFix.img

Thanks to Kevin-from-HP

• Like 7
cb2001isme
Posted (edited)

Hey all,

I hope this is the right place to ask but I'm having trouble running this. I have the latest RGL version, but after installing the Ultimate ASI loader and the latest fusionfix and starting a new game, it doesn't detect my correct vram and is very choppy, detail doesn't load in either. Any ideas?

I've also tried it with and without the commanline.txt fixes -nomemrestrict -norestrictions

Edited by cb2001isme
On 5/13/2021 at 1:09 AM, cb2001isme said:

Hey all,

I hope this is the right place to ask but I'm having trouble running this. I have the latest RGL version, but after installing the Ultimate ASI loader and the latest fusionfix and starting a new game, it doesn't detect my correct vram and is very choppy, detail doesn't load in either. Any ideas?

I've also tried it with and without the commanline.txt fixes -nomemrestrict -norestrictions

Try this here. Works for me:

https://github.com/colistro123/GTAIV_ExtendVidMem

just use command

-availablevidmem 4096

change 4096 to whatever amount of memory oyu have on your GPU (in megabytes)

• Like 2
Placeholder225
Posted (edited)

I want to play with console-style 30 fps lock, so i changed 60 to 30 in the config file but it didn't work and the game still runs with 60 fps. I use complete edition.

Edited by Placeholder225
  • 2 weeks later...
Placeholder225

If config file isn't working for you put asi and cfg files into scripts folder(create one) in the game root directory. 

• 2 weeks later...
Quick Check
Posted (edited)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this these issues/suggestions. The game seems to have forced mouse acceleration, and the sensitivity options are way too high for me. Also, even though the support is mostly okay, the ultrawide (21:9 specifically) support in this game is a bit questionable. Menus like the phones and loading screens are stretched out at 21:9 and I couldn't find any fix for this. Not a big issue but it'd be cool if there was a texture replacement that fixed this. My final suggestion is to add an option to increase FOV. I am so surprised there are no mods that change the FOV. Seems like such a simple thing to implement and the mod already has an option to limit the cutscene FOV. Perhaps we could get an option to increase the regular FOV as well?

Edited by Quick Check
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Quick Check said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but there's an annoying bug on the complete edition on steam that completely mutes the menu sounds and pause music when you alt tab out of the game and tab back in. No way to fix it.

I was actually just having this problem, and it turns out its an issue with the DXGI/DXVK wrapper if you're using that. Removing it makes alt-tabbing work as normal. I was thinking about reporting it as a bug on their github but I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Edited by zanesix
Quick Check
6 minutes ago, zanesix said:

I was actually just having this problem, and it turns out its an issue with the DXGI/DXVK wrapper if you're using that. Removing it makes alt-tabbing work as normal. I was thinking about reporting it as a bug on their github but I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Thank you! Sucks that I have to remove DXVK because the performance increase was amazing but I just love the menu sounds too much. Do you have issues with the mouse like me? There seems to be some kind of forced acceleration. I used a registry edit to force-disable mouse acceleration in windows and the mouse movement feels better. The sensitivity is still too high though

4 minutes ago, Quick Check said:

Thank you! Sucks that I have to remove DXVK because the performance increase was amazing but I just love the menu sounds too much. Do you have issues with the mouse like me? There seems to be some kind of forced acceleration. I used a registry edit to force-disable mouse acceleration in windows and the mouse movement feels better. The sensitivity is still too high though

I haven't noticed anything with the mouse, I thought "MouseFix" was supposed to fix stuff like that?

Quick Check
Just now, zanesix said:

I haven't noticed anything with the mouse, I thought "MouseFix" was supposed to fix stuff like that?

Maybe it's just me but when I turned the mouse, even with FusionFix and MouseFix enabled, the speed at which I turned seemed to be tied to sensitivity which is mouse acceleration. I already fixed it though so it isn't a big deal, but I do hope it's possible to implement an option to decrease the mouse sensitivity further than what the game allows.

MouseFix removes deadzones from it (and not in drive-by and using binoculars according to reports), it doesnt remove mouse acceleration :/

as for 21:9 use this https://github.com/gennariarmando/iv-screen-patch