Jump to content

Slowmontion


Ahmedmfroezspeed

Recommended Posts

Ahmedmfroezspeed

help

i tried to play GTA LCS on PCSX2

and i have slowmontion

i literally tried everything

but nothing worked out

here's my pc specs

intel core i3

2gb ram

1.86 ghz

60hz monitor

windows 7 32 bit

if you have solution

please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you mean modded gta san andreas version? if it is, did you try faster gameplay cheat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you using the NTSC version of LCS?

NTSC is the hardest version to run at full speed, its also the hardest PS2 GTA to emulate overall.

 

If you can get your hands on one, try using a PAL iso, as it's easier to emulate. Though looking at your specs it might not help much.

You might have better luck emulating the PSP version.

 

 

Edited by Jamasen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, Max.pain said:

you mean modded gta san andreas version? if it is, did you try faster gameplay cheat?

no, he meant the PS2 version via an emulator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Beato_dim said:

no, he meant the PS2 version via an emulator.

but he still should be able to enter cheats right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ahmedmfroezspeed
On 8/23/2019 at 4:51 AM, Jamasen said:

Are you using the NTSC version of LCS?

NTSC is the hardest version to run at full speed, its also the hardest PS2 GTA to emulate overall.

 

If you can get your hands on one, try using a PAL iso, as it's easier to emulate. Though looking at your specs it might not help much.

You might have better luck emulating the PSP version.

 

 

well,

the ps2 has the widescreen functionality

and the psp doesn't have it

same thing with vcs

and is there any links i can download the pal iso of pcsx2 from it ?

Edited by Ahmedmfroezspeed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2019 at 2:07 AM, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

well,

the ps2 has the widescreen functionality

and the psp doesn't have it

same thing with vcs

and is there any links i can download the pal iso of pcsx2 from it ?

PSP version should be widescreen by default.

The HUD is a bit bigger and the graphics aren't as nice, so it should be easier to emulate.

 

EDIT: My old computer is similar to yours, i'll test each version out and let you know how it runs.

Edited by Jamasen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
Ahmedmfroezspeed
On 9/6/2019 at 5:13 AM, Jamasen said:

PSP version should be widescreen by default.

The HUD is a bit bigger and the graphics aren't as nice, so it should be easier to emulate.

 

EDIT: My old computer is similar to yours, i'll test each version out and let you know how it runs.

wait,you were right

it was the NTSC version

because i noticed that when i downloaded a PAL iso it was like 4gb

but the iso i emulated before was over 2gb man

so ...yeah it was the NTSC version

thanks for that note tho,man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Vice City criminal

you could also try going into your PCSX2 folder then the inis folder and then the PCSX2_vm.ini file.
in that file you can cap your framerate by editing either line of numbers from the texts FramerateNTSC or FrameratePAL
(e.g., if you were to change framerateNTSC=60.00 to framerateNTSC=30.00 you would get around 30 fps no matter what if your pc can handle the game at that framerate)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.