3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

HELP

Bodydude

there has GOT to be a way to make money on gtav online other than relying on 3 other random people who usually suck to complete missions PLEASE HELP ME WHATS THE SECRET!

Hi Bodydude, there's plenty of ways to make GTA$ in Grand Theft Auto Online. My primary method is to use the On Call feature you can access via Quick Job. Easy way to get into heist finales etc. Alternatively, you can run businesses and make money. This can done through Biker Businesses, CEO Businesses, the Hangar, the Nightclub and the Bunker. If you're a lower level, it's good to start with the Import/Export missions via CEO businesses, and then work your way up to the Nightclub, which allows you to passively obtain cargo as long as you're in Online. This goes up over time, and without needing to do cargo missions, after a few hours you'll get a couple hundred thousand worth of cargo to sell.

The Biker Businesses are accessed through the Biker Clubhouse laptop, which can be bought on the foreclosures maze bank site, along with the nightclub, bunker and hangar. The CEO businesses can be bought via the Dynasty8 website and heading to the Executive option on the right, where you first purchase an office.

vz.png

On 8/17/2019 at 3:36 AM, Venzee said:

Hi Bodydude, there's plenty of ways to make GTA$ in Grand Theft Auto Online. My primary method is to use the On Call feature you can access via Quick Job. Easy way to get into heist finales etc. Alternatively, you can run businesses and make money. This can done through Biker Businesses, CEO Businesses, the Hangar, the Nightclub and the Bunker. If you're a lower level, it's good to start with the Import/Export missions via CEO businesses, and then work your way up to the Nightclub, which allows you to passively obtain cargo as long as you're in Online. This goes up over time, and without needing to do cargo missions, after a few hours you'll get a couple hundred thousand worth of cargo to sell.

The Biker Businesses are accessed through the Biker Clubhouse laptop, which can be bought on the foreclosures maze bank site, along with the nightclub, bunker and hangar. The CEO businesses can be bought via the Dynasty8 website and heading to the Executive option on the right, where you first purchase an office.

vz.png

Thanks but I’m aware of literally every single one of these so.. yeah. I can’t make enough to even buy a bike club is what I’m sayin. Look, I know you guys aren’t getting to level 300 and buying fighter jets by doing 8,000 dollar missions with other randoms who suck so hard you’d be lucky to even get that. What is the secret, the quick fix, that’s what I’m looking for.

Import/Export vehicle warehouse is the way to go if you're solo most of the time. Getting cars is risk-free as you don't lose anything for failing the jobs. Exporting is more risky but you'll make up to 80k a pop. Do VIP work (headhunter/sightseer) during the cooldown periods and you'll be making a steady stream of income. It'll be slow-going to start with but a lot quicker than relying on randos for heists. You can start your business empire-building from there.

Just an additional note: Doing these missions in a solo public lobby will cause NPC's to spawn and attack your vehicles during sell missions. They aimbot like f*ck and do cost you a bit of money. This won't happen in populated lobbies, though obviously you'll need to look out for other players. Most are grinding just like you so you'll mostly be left alone unless you invite trouble by driving right past somebody. If you're a good driver you should have little problem getting to the destination intact. My rule of thumb is if there's an opressor on the map, don't risk it, otherwise you'll probably be fine.