Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Napalmbrain

Red Dead Redemption 2 Music Rip (Optical Recording)

Recommended Posts

teufeufeu
On 3/13/2020 at 4:44 PM, IzzyBlues93 said:

\x64\audio\sfx\ is generally where most of the SP score is.

True, thanks ! I've been extracting a lot of audio files lately, indeed found a lot more than expected, found stems of the credits ( the whole 36min song ) 

 

Still got a lot more to listen, if you guys are interested to get those, let me know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose
12 hours ago, teufeufeu said:

True, thanks ! I've been extracting a lot of audio files lately, indeed found a lot more than expected, found stems of the credits ( the whole 36min song ) 

 

Still got a lot more to listen, if you guys are interested to get those, let me know.

i know i am, cant wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose

By the way here is another theme! remix of "short walk in a pretty town"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose

remix of braithwaite and avdertising the new american art

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
y531ly5

Hi

 

First of all, thank you for all your effort in this awesome project.

I'm a huge RDR fan and the music from RDR1 is very important to me...

RDR2 offers many musical landscape but not as great as the first game IMO.

 

Anyway, I downloaded all the FLAC tracks and I can't find the House Building song in there... does anyone know where can I find the FLAC version?

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues93
On 4/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, y531ly5 said:

Hi

 

First of all, thank you for all your effort in this awesome project.

I'm a huge RDR fan and the music from RDR1 is very important to me...

RDR2 offers many musical landscape but not as great as the first game IMO.

 

Anyway, I downloaded all the FLAC tracks and I can't find the House Building song in there... does anyone know where can I find the FLAC version?

 

Thanks

It's in the Story folder. The title is "A New Jerusalem".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose

is there any update on posting the individual stems? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caligula-Chan
Posted (edited)

Hey there! I've recently started rooting through the files in OPEN IV and making my own mixes. Does anybody know what the file name for the horn and brass stem's in "My Last Son" is? Also I have a bit of audio producing expericence, and I'd love to help in any way possible!

Edited by Caligula-Chan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

 

Considering recent events I wasn't home for quiet a while now lol, here is the "End Game Credits", whole 36min long from the audio game files, it was 2 audio track files that combined left and right for stereo audio ( you can clearly hear differences between the two stems with a headset/earphones )

 

Here's the combined result :

 

 

 

 

Enjoy, i'll try to dig some more ! :D  

 

 

Edited by teufeufeu
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu

Hello everyone,

 

Here are the 4 loading themes that I found in the game files.

 

If anyone's interested here's the playlist link :

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJesus1996

Looking for a remix of all the ambient music from each region 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
On 5/26/2020 at 2:51 AM, TheJesus1996 said:

Looking for a remix of all the ambient music from each region 

I could get those I think... The problem being is that i'm not of an expert of the game itselfs.

 

Which means, i could find an ambiant theme without knowing that this track is an ambient theme. There are really a lot of audio files in there and it's been quiet a long time since my last RDR 2 game. 😅

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
samdroid46

So I've searched through about 2,500 music files in RDR2 with OpenIV and I've found some nice catches. I'll list them up with their file name. They are all from x64 -> audio -> sfx -> SCORE_XY.rpf so you can hopefully find them. One way is to extract every SCORE_XY.rpf to a folder and then search with the Windows Explorer serach function.

 

0x08D014F7 - House Building Theme

0x12CF4BAA - Jim Milton Rides Again (without the trumpet intro)

0x07A9E3A2 - The Disaster (not every instrument of the song is included)

0x1D80556E - Another part of The Disaster

0x1ED46A2A - American Venom/Reprise (Trumpet Version)

0x11C5A79A - American Venom/Reprise (Same trumpet version?)

0x0DB8BFE2 - That's The Way It Is (Medium honor I guess)

0x1EC5E3F6 - That's The Way It Is (Low honor)

0x0B29DCB0 - That's The Way It Is (Unknown honor level)

0x0CA742A9 - American Venom

0x07CAFE57 - American Venom

0x0FB8B664 - Blood Feuds, Ancient And Modern

0x0E285794 - Cruel World

0x000F5168 - May I (Short version, 100% completion scene)

0x09F92A79 - The Wheel (Some different version)

 

 

Others: 

0x1B826D2C - Fast travel or sleeping theme

01F05E6B4 - Some funny sounding effects

0x1FC2326E - Epic sounding trumpets

0x1F6BC1C1 - Some battling theme

0x0F7CBC40 - Random riding around the world sounds

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, samdroid46 said:

So I've searched through about 2,500 music files in RDR2 with OpenIV and I've found some nice catches. I'll list them up with their file name. They are all from x64 -> audio -> sfx -> SCORE_XY.rpf so you can hopefully find them. One way is to extract every SCORE_XY.rpf to a folder and then search with the Windows Explorer serach function.

 

0x08D014F7 - House Building Theme

0x12CF4BAA - Jim Milton Rides Again (without the trumpet intro)

0x07A9E3A2 - The Disaster (not every instrument of the song is included)

0x1D80556E - Another part of The Disaster

0x1ED46A2A - American Venom/Reprise (Trumpet Version)

0x11C5A79A - American Venom/Reprise (Same trumpet version?)

0x0DB8BFE2 - That's The Way It Is (Medium honor I guess)

0x1EC5E3F6 - That's The Way It Is (Low honor)

0x0B29DCB0 - That's The Way It Is (Unknown honor level)

0x0CA742A9 - American Venom

0x07CAFE57 - American Venom

0x0FB8B664 - Blood Feuds, Ancient And Modern

0x0E285794 - Cruel World

0x000F5168 - May I (Short version, 100% completion scene)

0x09F92A79 - The Wheel (Some different version)

 

 

Others: 

0x1B826D2C - Fast travel or sleeping theme

01F05E6B4 - Some funny sounding effects

0x1FC2326E - Epic sounding trumpets

0x1F6BC1C1 - Some battling theme

0x0F7CBC40 - Random riding around the world sounds

 

Incredible job, thanks !

 

This is helping me a lot for the "collection" :) 

 

I'll search through the ids you gave me and upload them in the week-end I think. :D

Edited by teufeufeu
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caligula-Chan
Posted (edited)

So what you're finding here are individual tracks. Each single track has a partner to it to make a stereo mix. The two "American Venom Trumpet Version" tracks you have are actually apart of Jim Milton Rides Again. Inside that container there's a bunch of stems for the music to that mission, alot of which are unused. I've been searching through the folders for the past two months making my own mixes of these songs. So far I've been able to make positive ID's on about fifty or so tracks. 

 

If people want I can share a few of the mixes I've done, they include Jim Milton Rides Again, Who The Hell is Leviticus Cornwall and American Venom among some others.

 

Also I finally found the brass stem files for My Last Son. The audio container is 0xDB7103A2.awc.

Edited by Caligula-Chan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Caligula-Chan said:

So what you're finding here are individual tracks. Each single track has a partner to it to make a stereo mix. The two "American Venom Trumpet Version" tracks you have are actually apart of Jim Milton Rides Again. Inside that container there's a bunch of stems for the music to that mission, alot of which are unused. I've been searching through the folders for the past two months making my own mixes of these songs. So far I've been able to make positive ID's on about fifty or so tracks. 

 

If people want I can share a few of the mixes I've done, they include Jim Milton Rides Again, Who The Hell is Leviticus Cornwall and American Venom among some others.

 

Also I finally found the brass stem files for My Last Son. The audio container is 0xDB7103A2.awc.

 

 

I'm also doing a collection of mine and uploading it on youtube for the interested :) 

While I'm doing that, I also sort my folders with the names of the tracks, so I hope to have a complete ( or almost complete ) set of folders with all the name tracks in there :D

Of course, I'll share the folders and the original files on a google drive once i'll have pretty good package in there

 

But I have a huge lack of knowledge in the game unfortunately, I can find tracks but can't "name" them, didn't play enough haha. 

If you can share your ids/name tracks, well that would be so helpful !

 

( Although, my secret objective is to find the theatre's song ( St Denis, Hello my Baby... ) :) )

Edited by teufeufeu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJesus1996
On 5/31/2020 at 8:03 AM, teufeufeu said:

I could get those I think... The problem being is that i'm not of an expert of the game itselfs.

 

Which means, i could find an ambiant theme without knowing that this track is an ambient theme. There are really a lot of audio files in there and it's been quiet a long time since my last RDR 2 game. 😅

No problem man, I would appreciate if you could upload a playlist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, TheJesus1996 said:

No problem man, I would appreciate if you could upload a playlist...

I think that's what I'll do, I'll just mix the tracks, upload them and wait for someone to give me a name or at least a temporary one until we found out where does it come from ingame. :D

 

Been a bit busy this week end, I'll try to catch up during next week.

Edited by teufeufeu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heidl

Hi,

 

I'm heidl from HQCovers and I made all the artwork for Ron's game RIP score.

 

I went through all story tracks of Ron's rip last year and I may also be able to help you identifying your tracks. Will you be uploading them to Google Drive or something?

 

Also, I was wondering if the audio files exported with openIV bear any significant audible improvement compared to the RIP made via optical cable?

@IzzyBlues93 @Napalmbrain have you already made such comparisons yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues93
1 minute ago, heidl said:

Hi,

 

I'm heidl from HQCovers and I made all the artwork for Ron's game RIP score.

 

I went through all story tracks of Ron's rip last year and I may also be able to help you identifying your tracks. Will you be uploading them to Google Drive or something?

 

Also, I was wondering if the audio files exported with openIV bear any significant audible improvement compared to the RIP made via optical cable?

@IzzyBlues93 @Napalmbrain have you already made such comparisons yet?

The extractions from OpenIV are definitely higher quality than the optical rips. Being able to control the volume levels for each stem is a huge bonus as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heidl
Posted (edited)

Hm okay. And has anybody already extractes all stems and are they available for downloading somewhere? I'd be interested to listen to them myself.

Edited by heidl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, heidl said:

Hm okay. And has anybody already extractes all stems and are they available for downloading somewhere? I'd be interested to listen to them myself.

The size is quiet massive, I didn't extract all the files yet and i'm approximately at 65Gbs 

I'll try to find a way to share this once we'll sort out the audio tracks :D

Edited by teufeufeu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomilovSenya
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, samdroid46 said:

So I've searched through about 2,500 music files in RDR2 with OpenIV and I've found some nice catches. I'll list them up with their file name. They are all from x64 -> audio -> sfx -> SCORE_XY.rpf so you can hopefully find them. One way is to extract every SCORE_XY.rpf to a folder and then search with the Windows Explorer serach function.

 

0x08D014F7 - House Building Theme

0x12CF4BAA - Jim Milton Rides Again (without the trumpet intro)

0x07A9E3A2 - The Disaster (not every instrument of the song is included)

0x1D80556E - Another part of The Disaster

0x1ED46A2A - American Venom/Reprise (Trumpet Version)

0x11C5A79A - American Venom/Reprise (Same trumpet version?)

0x0DB8BFE2 - That's The Way It Is (Medium honor I guess)

0x1EC5E3F6 - That's The Way It Is (Low honor)

0x0B29DCB0 - That's The Way It Is (Unknown honor level)

0x0CA742A9 - American Venom

0x07CAFE57 - American Venom

0x0FB8B664 - Blood Feuds, Ancient And Modern

0x0E285794 - Cruel World

0x000F5168 - May I (Short version, 100% completion scene)

0x09F92A79 - The Wheel (Some different version)

 

 

Others: 

0x1B826D2C - Fast travel or sleeping theme

01F05E6B4 - Some funny sounding effects

0x1FC2326E - Epic sounding trumpets

0x1F6BC1C1 - Some battling theme

0x0F7CBC40 - Random riding around the world sounds

 

We already have proper names for most AWCs, so don't waste your time on hashed names. The text files with proper names can be downloaded from OpenIV Discord server. Put them in Documents/OpenIV/RDR2/Strings and it will display actual file names, though in this version it'd prevent you from extracting stereo tracks (but this is fixed in the version that should come very soon).

Edited by TomilovSenya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teufeufeu
9 hours ago, TomilovSenya said:

We already have proper names for most AWCs, so don't waste your time on hashed names. The text files with proper names can be downloaded from OpenIV Discord server. Put them in Documents/OpenIV/RDR2/Strings and it will display actual file names, though in this version it'd prevent you from extracting stereo tracks (but this is fixed in the version that should come very soon).

Could you share us the text files here ? or a direct link to it ? 

 

And what do you mean by "it'd prevent you from extracting stereo tracks..." , the text files are only supposed to rename the tracks right ? How could it prevent any actions on them ?

 

Although it would be a huge head start if the tracks are already sorted out ! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomilovSenya
13 hours ago, teufeufeu said:

Could you share us the text files here ? or a direct link to it ? 

 

And what do you mean by "it'd prevent you from extracting stereo tracks..." , the text files are only supposed to rename the tracks right ? How could it prevent any actions on them ?

 

Although it would be a huge head start if the tracks are already sorted out ! 😀

Go here and find a message from May 8, the strings will be there. I'm talking about a bug that doesn't let play or export stereo tracks properly. If these string files are installed, most mono L and R tracks become stereo L + R tracks, so they cannot be played or exported properly in this version. With that said, there's actually a way to do it: using the option to export tracks separately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose
Posted (edited)

Here is my contribution to the cause, I've managed to get the files myself, thanks to tomilov senya and originope for helping me out a little I can remix a little something.

So here's the playlist of Moonshine Ost / Themes I've remixed. I gave them names because in the files they were named "moonshine a, b,c,d,e" so i thought i could just simply use words to go with it. Also it may not sound in its usual order, that's because I've spliced some specific parts that are rarely heard. I wasn't thinking of uploading these (because i usually remix them for myself, or hold for a specific project), but I thought I should at least make it exist on the internet.

 

So please enjoy!

 

 

Edited by Stepupmoose
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose

 

 

Oh btw heres my little version of the first rdr2 trailer theme, think of it as an angry version of the original theme.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maidenpriest

excellent work well done :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepupmoose
On 7/14/2020 at 10:11 AM, Maidenpriest said:

excellent work well done :)

Thank you! I have Plenty More on the way! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maidenpriest

Does anyone know where I can get the music when waiting for the game to load when a new game is started ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.