Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

HisNameIsMilad

October : possible remaster ?

Recommended Posts

HisNameIsMilad

This upcoming October the complete edition turns 10 years , anyone gonna keep their eyes open for a word or news like I will or nah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos
Posted (edited)

No . There won't be any remastered for GTA IV in any future .

Edited by santosvagos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HisNameIsMilad

bummer :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DOUGL4S1

Rockstar is known for ignoring their games' anniversaries. There are some exceptions, like GTAs III and Vice City, but it's likely they won't even do a Twitter post about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ROCKSTAR MANIC

As much as I would like. Nah, they wont even mention it.  Kinda sad, their heads are somewhere else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minalessa

It also would be a headache trying to re-optimize the game on new hardware for R*. Heck, GTAIV sometimes dip into sub-50 FPS with a GTX 1080. Now add future cards into question, like RX580, GTX1160, a probably new intel GPU, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TWIST_OF_HATE

I don't believe in IV remaster
And in fact, you don't really need it

All you need is high-end PC, wich can handle IV in 4K 60+ fps, and 4K monitor
And GTA IV copy with patch 4 or 5 installed
Because this game still looks very decent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HisNameIsMilad

Thanks for all of your feedbacks

9 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Rockstar is known for ignoring their games' anniversaries. There are some exceptions, like GTAs III and Vice City, but it's likely they won't even do a Twitter post about it.

 

8 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

As much as I would like. Nah, they wont even mention it.  Kinda sad, their heads are somewhere else. 

 

7 hours ago, Minalessa said:

It also would be a headache trying to re-optimize the game on new hardware for R*. Heck, GTAIV sometimes dip into sub-50 FPS with a GTX 1080. Now add future cards into question, like RX580, GTX1160, a probably new intel GPU, etc.

 

7 hours ago, TWIST_OF_HATE said:

I don't believe in IV remaster
And in fact, you don't really need it

All you need is high-end PC, wich can handle IV in 4K 60+ fps, and 4K monitor
And GTA IV copy with patch 4 or 5 installed
Because this game still looks very decent

Thanks for all of your feedbacks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

We should just be lucky they gave us better songs for Vladivostok FM last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TWIST_OF_HATE
9 hours ago, universetwisters said:

We should just be lucky they gave us better songs for Vladivostok FM last year

Are you kidding me ?

The literally buried this station

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shauny7488

If they have to re-record dialogue for it, it'll never happen, Rockstar and Niko's voice actor didnt part on the best of terms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HisNameIsMilad
3 hours ago, Shauny7488 said:

If they have to re-record dialogue for it, it'll never happen, Rockstar and Niko's voice actor didnt part on the best of terms

Yeah I read about that but how come there’s new lines of Niko compared to 2008?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shauny7488
Just now, HisNameIsMilad said:

Yeah I read about that but how come there’s new lines of Niko compared to 2008?

Cut lines they readded later maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
4 hours ago, TWIST_OF_HATE said:

Are you kidding me ?

The literally buried this station

 

I dunno man, I only miss the WILD DANCES and green eyed taxi songs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
Posted (edited)
Just now, universetwisters said:

 

I dunno man, I only miss the WILD DANCES and green eyed taxi songs

Wild Dances was the worst (and only bad) song on the station lol.

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8

I love Wild Dances, nice catchy Eastern European pop song to fit the vibe of the station and also hilarious that they put a (winning) Eurovision Song Contest song in the game and got the singer to be the DJ. I remember doing the mission Union Drive chasing those Russians around the highway with Bernie with it on once, perfect for it. Don't know why everyone always says it's bad lol. I don't even know what the new songs are, love the original selection (and since I play on disc on Xbox 360 it's no problem).

 

How great it would be if they remastered it for my birthday month 😛. Sadly won't be happening though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
2 hours ago, B Dawg said:

Wild Dances was the worst (and only bad) song on the station lol.

 

I mean it makes Vladivostok feel more like a proper pop station even though it's crap. It gave Vladivostok FM its identity instead of just being Russian Radio Broker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.