Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Jason

RED DEAD ONLINE UPDATE COMING SOON(ISH)

Summer Update  

118 members have voted

  1. 1. What role are you most looking forward to?



Recommended Posts

Ronzilla.

Looks solid! Bounty hunting will be my priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
user x

 

 

This is what he puts in the last interview about RDR on Games radar. A day ago. Do you really think this means that you know that it will come out on the 20th? Or do you think they can refer to a 'In the coming weeks'? This would mean 3 or 4. It seems to me that this looks like day 20. Opinions?

The clearest instance of this is going to arrive in Red Dead Online in the next couple of weeks

https://www.gamesradar.com/rockstar-details-the-future-of-red-dead-online-we-are-only-just-getting-started/?utm_content=buffera0e2b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_grfb

 

👍🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
9 minutes ago, user x said:

 

 

This is what he puts in the last interview about RDR on Games radar. A day ago. Do you really think this means that you know that it will come out on the 20th? Or do you think they can refer to a 'In the coming weeks'? This would mean 3 or 4. It seems to me that this looks like day 20. Opinions?

The clearest instance of this is going to arrive in Red Dead Online in the next couple of weeks

https://www.gamesradar.com/rockstar-details-the-future-of-red-dead-online-we-are-only-just-getting-started/?utm_content=buffera0e2b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_grfb

 

👍🙄

 

That depends on when the interview was taken. Not posted, but taken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
user x
7 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

Eso depende de cuándo se tomó la entrevista. No publicado, pero tomado. 

Yh,1 Day ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
6 minutes ago, user x said:

Yh,1 Day ago

 

I doubt the interview was taken a day ago, right before it was posted.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
Posted (edited)

I just had thought that each class will unlock new ability cards that can only be unlocked via the class.  I am interested how the paths for each class will play out.  This seems like the easiest and most profitable way to differentiate the classes.  I would prefer better weapons that are unlocked after a grind with relative difficulty to obtain.  So, it takes "skill" and some dedication.  R* has been unable to find this spot thus far in online.  The closest thing is the ability cards and at least here the cards are universally hated.  I would not mind random item drops or treaure chest weapons after completeing an activity. 

Edited by CosmicBuffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldsport

pls no more ability cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jhonib10

So... since tomorrow the newswire should be free, I think there is a possibility for a update preview post.
If we don't get anything about the update tomorrow then I doubt it's comming next tuesday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
executor404
Just now, Jhonib10 said:

So... since tomorrow the newswire should be free, I think there is a possibility for a update preview post.
If we don't get anything about the update tomorrow then I doubt it's comming next tuesday...

 

Word on the street is they will talk about it Thursday. I wouldn't be surprised if they skip tomorrow entirely. But then again, why even think about it, it's Rockstar. If they give info tomorrow but not the date, it's not coming next week. If they don't talk about RDO tomorrow at all, it's coming next week. Probably with an announcement Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. You think they won't post on GTAO day? It's Rockstar, they did it before.

But I believe we can all be sure that this time, they will formally announce the release date before launch, unlike the spring update. But unlike the Beta update, it will be closer to launch.

August 20th or 27th. Those saying September are just burned out by Rockstar, but September is too late given everything we have and lining up at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
user x

really don't care if it's not announced. and it just arrives and that's it, as it happened in spring. I think it could even be more spoken than if it is announced. call me crazy. It remains only to see if it was only because they removed the beta or plan to do so. It would hurt me to think it will arrive in September, even at the beginning of the month. Many people will not play well to return to school, although I think I am the only one who cares about that - however I hope they say something this week, I have assumed that tomorrow there will be a repeated hat and that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Tyrus

My character seemed a lot smoother and more responsive before, wonder if they've implemented that part yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason
4 minutes ago, Master Tyrus said:

My character seemed a lot smoother and more responsive before, wonder if they've implemented that part yet? 

Nope, comes with the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowlessDevil
On 8/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, executor404 said:

 

Word on the street is they will talk about it Thursday. I wouldn't be surprised if they skip tomorrow entirely. But then again, why even think about it, it's Rockstar. If they give info tomorrow but not the date, it's not coming next week. If they don't talk about RDO tomorrow at all, it's coming next week. Probably with an announcement Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. You think they won't post on GTAO day? It's Rockstar, they did it before.

But I believe we can all be sure that this time, they will formally announce the release date before launch, unlike the spring update. But unlike the Beta update, it will be closer to launch.

August 20th or 27th. Those saying September are just burned out by Rockstar, but September is too late given everything we have and lining up at this point.

I'm thinking more on the 20th since the second week of the bonus will end on the 19th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gleeman Vox
Posted (edited)

I guarantee that trader/collector will have some kind of “Collect X amount of certain skins/meat” and that hoarding them right now is a pretty good idea

Edited by Gleeman Vox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ivarblaauw

I am looking forward to the appearance change option the most. While I've worked on my character's face for about 20 minutes, I'll now take all the time in the world to recreate my own face 1:1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again

Camp dog drip-feed..possibilities

Save on pet supplies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waingro

Welp - guess we'll find out more next Thursday. And welcome the launch on October 1st, the last day of Rockstar, and only Rockstar's, summer calendar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
user x
1 hour ago, Waingro said:

Welp - supongo que sabremos más el próximo jueves. Y dale la bienvenida al lanzamiento el 1 de octubre, el último día de Rockstar, y solo el calendario de verano de Rockstar. 

Why Thursday? We are counting on it on Tuesday. Nothing is confirmed by your position, but it fits a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gleeman Vox
Posted (edited)

20th release date is looking less and less likely unless rockstar pulls another “jk lol here’s a trailer, update available now”

Edited by Gleeman Vox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
happygrowls
Just now, Gleeman Vox said:

20th release date is looking less and less likely unless rockstar pulls another “jk lol here’s a trailer, update available now”

thats what they did last time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pocket Fox

I hope the 20th, I'll have a few days to play.

If it's the 27th.... yeah I'm away for like a solid week and when I return I will have tonnnnnes of work to do.

 

And I'd kind of like to ride my horsey around in the new DLC before then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice Beach
4 hours ago, Gleeman Vox said:

20th release date is looking less and less likely unless rockstar pulls another “jk lol here’s a trailer, update available now”

That's exactly what they did with the Spring Update so that's what I'm expecting this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason
4 hours ago, Vice Beach said:

That's exactly what they did with the Spring Update so that's what I'm expecting this time around.

This is the first really big update for RDO and is gonna be very important for the future of the game, I expect we'll see a marketing push as well.

 

So I don't think this is launching without a weeks notice but I'd love to be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
user x

I also expect it on 20. But this was reduced when on Friday they announced nothing. They said we would get information before that, so .. Maybe monday? Even so, 20 starts to sound crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ghostsoap01
4 hours ago, Karen Daniels said:

The biggest disappointment was the quote about why they are trying to avoid adding free-aim lobbies.

 

Add invite-only to that list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waldbear

(On this moment) I don’t care invite only in this game. We have almost the same weapons and healt levels for fighting back, its not a cruel world like gtao. On this moment (mostly) its a peacefull place to be!

 

And i use mostly a scope for shooting as free aim, but i get you’re point!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

Can we get the ability drop a campfire where ever we want? It would be nice to have a fire in the snowy North or have somewhere convenient to cook meat when hunting.

 

Just have it restore Cores while you are near it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowlessDevil
3 hours ago, ghostsoap01 said:

 

Add invite-only to that list.

Why do you need invite only lobbies? People don't grief as much anymore. 

18 hours ago, Vice Beach said:

That's exactly what they did with the Spring Update so that's what I'm expecting this time around.

 Yup, they will most likely release the trailer when the update drops..just like they did last time.  I still think it will be the 20th...The 2 week bonus event was suspicious. 

On 8/15/2019 at 3:47 PM, Waingro said:

Welp - guess we'll find out more next Thursday. And welcome the launch on October 1st, the last day of Rockstar, and only Rockstar's, summer calendar. 

Summer ends on September 21st..not October 1st   I highly doubt they would wait that long to release the DLC...It's either on the 20th or the week after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 8 Users Currently Viewing
    3 members, 1 Anonymous, 4 Guests

    • Nerfgoth
    • fluffball
    • user x
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.