Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
flysky578

New aim problems against opressor mkII

Recommended Posts

Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

I say let the ruiner 2000 take as many rockets as the stromberg, that would be a good counter.

It still wouldn't be.

 

R2K has a 5 minutes cooldown, the Mk2 has no cooldown whatsoever through the MC Menu.

 

Mk2 has chaffs, R2K can only jump(which doesn't help it at all).

 

Mk2 has the rocket boost to take off quick, R2K has quite a slow acceleration.

 

R2K has to deal with the cops on the ground, the Mk2 don't.

 

The Mk2 can hover above ground up until the game's ceiling limit...The R2K is a land vehicle that can only hop a few feet in the air.

 

The R2K has 8 instant-death missiles, the Mk2 has 30 missiles that are almost as accurate.

 

 

 

Hell, you can give the R2K MOC-like armor that the Mk2 would still beat it due to that MC spawn f*ckery

Edited by Pedinhuh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
4 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

The R2K has 8 instant-death missiles, the Mk2 has 30 missiles that are almost as accurate.

 

Totally agree with you, but doesn't the MK2 have only 20 missiles?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxX19Dude95XxX
Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

I have shot a few off with the bullpop rifle mkll with normal ammo since the update but it seems the combat mg is worthless against them now sadly.

Hit them with the minigun. they'll f*ck off 

 

or snipe them 😈

Edited by XxX19Dude95XxX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOOGIEMAN219
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, XxX19Dude95XxX said:

Hit them with the minigun. they'll f*ck off 

 

or snipe them 😈

My strategy which works is drop a sticky, quickly shoot a free aim missile at them and blow myself up over and over lol until I get a hit or they f*ck off. I notice some people can shoot a rocket and ewo at the same time but it never lets me do that so I use a sticky.

Edited by BOOGIEMAN219

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thepiebaker
On 8/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

My strategy which works is drop a sticky, quickly shoot a free aim missile at them and blow myself up over and over lol until I get a hit or they f*ck off. I notice some people can shoot a rocket and ewo at the same time but it never lets me do that so I use a sticky.

The trick is to fire it at the ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LostReacher

This seemed to do the trick.

 

 

 

Good to see others cant lock on, they better fix this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopalongCasidy

Well played, reacher.  I've started sniping them with much success, nothing better than blowing one of those little witches off their broomstick.  Now that they think you can't lock on, many will just fly right up and start to descend with rb to line up their missile.  Makes for an easy kill.  The most enjoyable are when they get blown off, don't die, but don't have time to deploy their parachute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
On 8/11/2019 at 7:01 PM, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

 I notice some people can shoot a rocket and ewo at the same time but it never lets me do that so I use a sticky.

If you're on PS4:

  • Swap your L3 and R3 buttons in PS settings
  • Aim with RPG / Homing
  • Open interaction menu and have EWO preselected
  • Fire RPG / Homing
  • Press L3 to turn around and press X to EWO
  • Profit

There may be an easier, faster way but that's my method. I used it for sniping too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
Posted (edited)
On 8/9/2019 at 10:18 PM, Pedinhuh said:

It still wouldn't be.

 

R2K has a 5 minutes cooldown, the Mk2 has no cooldown whatsoever through the MC Menu.

 

Mk2 has chaffs, R2K can only jump(which doesn't help it at all).

 

Mk2 has the rocket boost to take off quick, R2K has quite a slow acceleration.

 

R2K has to deal with the cops on the ground, the Mk2 don't.

 

The Mk2 can hover above ground up until the game's ceiling limit...The R2K is a land vehicle that can only hop a few feet in the air.

 

The R2K has 8 instant-death missiles, the Mk2 has 30 missiles that are almost as accurate.

 

 

 

Hell, you can give the R2K MOC-like armor that the Mk2 would still beat it due to that MC spawn f*ckery

Thankfully, the Fully Loaded Ruiner 2K can save the day.

 

Was annoyed at a derp on an MKII last night, so I launched Fully Loaded, hopped in the Ruiner 2K, and within 10 minutes he was toast.

 

But yeah, it shouldn't have to take going to such an extent just to counter these broomstick migraines.

 

...some migraine therapy below--the ultimate fly swatter (and this guy is good). :)

 

 

Edited by DentureDynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LostReacher
16 hours ago, HopalongCasidy said:

Well played, reacher.  I've started sniping them with much success, nothing better than blowing one of those little witches off their broomstick.  Now that they think you can't lock on, many will just fly right up and start to descend with rb to line up their missile.  Makes for an easy kill.  The most enjoyable are when they get blown off, don't die, but don't have time to deploy their parachute. 

Yep, you can use their arrogance to get them into a false sense of security. 

 

The pump shotgun with modified rounds is also great. The trick is to lure them to a tight space and when they are close, dodge them. When they readjust their path you can bail them.

 

Might try make a witch hunting video...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SqualidCoyote

I used to enjoy spraying the broomstick boys with incendiary bullets and watching them fly away in terror in a ball of flame, like some sort of really dumbass comet. Happy days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dino722

I think they will never change it, they had time and updates have been out without addressing this issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id

I think they will change it back sooner rather than later... everyone is complaining pretty much everywhere, here, reddit, twitch, hell even inside the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DAMNED NATiON

The MkII needs removing, along with the deluxo and any other fantasy vehicle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
Just now, DAMNED NATiON said:

The MkII needs removing, along with the deluxo and any other fantasy vehicle. 

How about nerfing all their missiles to buzzard accuracy level? And removing the chaff and flares from the Mk2 and limiting it to smoke only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

Some folks on reddit are saying that this is patched but I played yesterday and got my ass-kicked by mk2 mouth breather, I couldn't lock on the rider at all and he would exploit this by cozily riding up in front of me and shooting a free-aimed missile, I had to flee in my RC(I got so stressed out by this that I didn't thought about using my Stormberg).

 

Guys, as of TODAY, is this patched or not? I can't check right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id
21 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Some folks on reddit are saying that this is patched but I played yesterday and got my ass-kicked by mk2 mouth breather, I couldn't lock on the rider at all and he would exploit this by cozily riding up in front of me and shooting a free-aimed missile, I had to flee in my RC(I got so stressed out by this that I didn't thought about using my Stormberg).

 

Guys, as of TODAY, is this patched or not? I can't check right now.

I was so busy with leveling one of my chars thru arena wars yesterday that I did not even mess with freeroam to test...I really hope its patched...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id

Dear all, rejoice!! this bug has indeed been patched! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
10 minutes ago, repl0id said:

Dear all, rejoice!! this bug has indeed been patched! 

Wait, for real?

 

MDsx0S6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id
10 minutes ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

Wait, for real?

 

MDsx0S6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Yep... back at swatting those annoying flies with my trusty combat mg!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilovefreebird

I was on foot just now and could not auto-aim on a player on their MKII just a couple feet away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dino722

If that bike was removed it would be like that sun patch that appears after a dark cloudy storm...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83

If you own an MK2 you deserve to get griefed / supplies blown up. I'd take joy in doing that to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

The MkII should have had four Buzzard missiles.

 

Give the accurate missiles to the Thruster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
11 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

The MkII should never have existed.

FYFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
54 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

FYFY

 

I disagree. Hate it as much as you want its still the most convenient way to get across the map and complete PvE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
17 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

I disagree. Hate it as much as you want its still the most convenient way to get across the map and complete PvE

Yep, that's all I use it for. Usually in a solo lobby.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
19 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

I disagree. Hate it as much as you want its still the most convenient way to get across the map and complete PvE

I look forward to the day there's a vehicle that allows you to teleport to any spot on the map instantly.

 

It'd be the new convenient method to get across the map, so it's all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
23 hours ago, repl0id said:

Dear all, rejoice!! this bug has indeed been patched! 

 

23 hours ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

Wait, for real?

 

MDsx0S6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

It's bullsh*t, I played yesterday, same kind of crap is still happening.

3 hours ago, RyuNova said:

The MkII should have had four Buzzard missiles.

 

Give the accurate missiles to the Thruster.

Not a single vehicle in this game should have those accurate missiles except the Chernobog, Terrorbyte and AA Trailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Not a single vehicle in this game should have those accurate missiles except the Chernobog, Terrorbyte and AA Trailer.

 

I disagree. The fact that you have to do so much work to get the Trade Price, the Thruster being hilariously overpriced for what it is, it having zero defense against gunfire, limited missiles and it being made of tissue paper that explodes at the slightest gust of wind means it should have accurate missiles.

Let not also forget that its iconic to GTA and we waited so long for it.

Edited by RyuNova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.