Script Hook V

Alexander Blade

I've installed the mod, can bring up the menu with F4 but I don't appear to have any way of navigating the through the menu itself. Is there a reason for this?

Make sure that the Num Lock is on.

Congrats man, your trainer served me well in IV / EFLC.

And all of this for free. F*ck CH c*nts.

I put all three files in the main game folder file but not sure how to get the menu to come up in game.

Edited by teisco

Someone should really do a PSA letting people know that Script Hook for V is not a trainer. Script Hook comes with a trainer as an example of what you can do with Script Hook.

I am not sure if this has been answered before, but what exactly does the vehicle rockets "on" setting do? Is there a special key we need to press to shoot rockets from cars or what? Also I wonder if there is a way to make the james bond car shoot bullets in singleplayer?

Numpad + shoots rockets from your car.

Also, I've been testing this in an invite-only session in online for a while now. It's a lot of fun.

Can't wait until there's scripts to spawn ramps and stuff.

I am not sure if this has been answered before, but what exactly does the vehicle rockets "on" setting do? Is there a special key we need to press to shoot rockets from cars or what? Also I wonder if there is a way to make the james bond car shoot bullets in singleplayer?

The Janitor

Very nice work on this!

Would it be possible to somehow bind the HIDE HUD option to a key? That would make it a lot more handy if you could toggle on/off it with a single key press.

Edited by The Janitor
  • Like 1

Numpad + shoots rockets from your car.

Also, I've been testing this in an invite-only session in online for a while now. It's a lot of fun.

Can't wait until there's scripts to spawn ramps and stuff.

Ah thanks for the heads up!

Edit: I was trying to reply don;t know why it posted like that.

Edited by Anthony817

iOnlyEatCops

Thanks Alex!

Any chance of us getting a Unlimited Health/God Mode option added into this?

• Like 1

Well great, got the menu to come up but cannot do anything with it because it uses a number pad. Is there any way I can change key bindings?

I was wondering, would it be possible for someone to add Michelle's GTA Online outfit in the skin changer? I'm talking about the one she wears in the heist cutscenes,

at 15:22. Or is that not possible since the outfit was used in GTA Online only?

It's "IG_Karen_Daniels"

I don't think there's "Custom model" feature.

So you will have to wait until alex update his trainer and add it to the skin changer.

Thanks for letting me know. I hope Alex adds the extra outfit if it's not too much work.

Can't for the SDK! Will it be for .NET like the one for GTAIV?

If not, you could always make a .NET binding yourself.

I've mentioned this before but I'd love to have the option to spawn custom peds and vehicles with the same amount of freedom as in the IV native trainer...

• Like 1

I've mentioned this before but I'd love to have the option to spawn custom peds and vehicles with the same amount of freedom as in the IV native trainer...

I'm pretty sure the trainer here is just an example of what's possible, it's not meant to be a fully complete trainer with a ton of options. I'm pretty sure @sjaak327 has already said he's going to create his Simple Native Trainer for V soon.

• Like 2

@Alexander Blade

I wanna ask you something, because I guess you'll know an answer. Is there any way to read files externally instead of .RPF files with your hook?

Edited by _CP_

Please add:

1. Save trainer settings after restart game

2. Stop timer in missions (eg. in Aerobatics)

Edited by PekaFeed

hey

after changing my skin my pc bluescreened (non paged area fault or something)

so guys be careful until this bug if it is one fixed

I suggest for Alexander or TJGM to make another thread for Alexander's Native Trainer, because scripthook thread will be spammed with all this, native trainer, spam.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Edited by leftas

I suggest for Alexander or TJGM to make another thread for Alexander's Native Trainer, because scripthook thread will be spammed with all this, native trainer, spam.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Not up to me, it's up to Alexander. But I agree, I think it actually would've been best to release Script Hook and the trainer separate, even if the trainer will eventually become outdated by SNT.

UnknownXXVII

The only thing I"d like to see come online is the ability to buy that damn Albany Roosevelt. That's all I want for online, the ability to *purchase* the car and other locked limited items. Those are no fun. PC players never had the chance to get them :l

EndoftheEnd

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but after I put NativeTrainer.dll and ScriptHookV.dll in the folder where GTA5.exe is located nothing happens.

I go onto my game and I press F4 which activates the script but nothing happens at all, what do I do?

You need a number pad which is why many of use cannot use this trainer. This is 2015 and many of use do not use large keyboards with number pads anymore.

EndoftheEnd

You need a number pad which is why many of use cannot use this trainer. This is 2015 and many of use do not use large keyboards with number pads anymore.

I do have number pad...

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but after I put NativeTrainer.dll and ScriptHookV.dll in the folder where GTA5.exe is located nothing happens.

I go onto my game and I press F4 which activates the script but nothing happens at all, what do I do?

You put the dsound.dll in too right? :/

EndoftheEnd

nvm got it working forgot to turn numlock on