Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Straypuft

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Recommended Posts

trip
7 minutes ago, OysterBarron said:

Ah sh*t sorry dood I miss read it, only platform is PC but I'm sure I saw or read it was coming to consoles to.

Yeah it is coming to xbox.  I just can't find a solid date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daz
Posted (edited)

I f*cking love this game to death, over the last 10+ years it has been a common thing for me to just go on google maps and explore areas, when street view came out I was f*cking blown away. So this is just a gameified version of that.

 

I have spent way too long over Area 51, its kind of disappointing as all the mystery is gone, but I know it all off by heart now. I just really would love my city to be updated as its just AI designed, yet other places less well known than mine are as they are in 3d on google. So it will be exciting if it gets updated.

 

I can see why they might not add a jet fighter due to framerate and issues with the speed, but I certainly would love an F-15 or something of that sort. As its as real as it comes there may be issues with releasing that information. So I would settle for something now obsolete. I would love a Harrier, or maybe an F-4 Phantom or anything of the sort.

 

We defo need helicopters but in the meantime I would be happy with just an RC helicopter or a drone with a physical body that can move faster than the free camera mode. As really all I want to do is travel fast and explore areas.

Edited by Daz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OysterBarron

I'm sure there will be mods for it daz eventually maybe just offline flying but still you will have your jet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StuntMaster100
21 hours ago, Daz said:

I f*cking love this game to death, over the last 10+ years it has been a common thing for me to just go on google maps and explore areas, when street view came out I was f*cking blown away. So this is just a gameified version of that.

 

I have spent way too long over Area 51, its kind of disappointing as all the mystery is gone, but I know it all off by heart now. I just really would love my city to be updated as its just AI designed, yet other places less well known than mine are as they are in 3d on google. So it will be exciting if it gets updated.

 

I can see why they might not add a jet fighter due to framerate and issues with the speed, but I certainly would love an F-15 or something of that sort. As its as real as it comes there may be issues with releasing that information. So I would settle for something now obsolete. I would love a Harrier, or maybe an F-4 Phantom or anything of the sort.

 

We defo need helicopters but in the meantime I would be happy with just an RC helicopter or a drone with a physical body that can move faster than the free camera mode. As really all I want to do is travel fast and explore areas.

Is your city in 3d on google maps? If so, you can import it from Google Maps into the game by using Blender. Kills a lot of framerate though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 8/30/2020 at 5:36 AM, StuntMaster100 said:

Is your city in 3d on google maps? If so, you can import it from Google Maps into the game by using Blender. Kills a lot of framerate though

They’re actually using Bing Maps...

 

 

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dryspace
7 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

I think he's just saying that if an area doesn't look the way a person likes, he can use the Google Maps data instead--which, if that kind of thing can be done is great, and honestly more low-level access to the game than I was expecting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again

To Infinity and Beyond!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OysterBarron
12 hours ago, Dryspace said:

I think he's just saying that if an area doesn't look the way a person likes, he can use the Google Maps data instead--which, if that kind of thing can be done is great, and honestly more low-level access to the game than I was expecting.

Yeah I saw that people were importing landmarks like stadiums into fs2020 using Google data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StuntMaster100
10 hours ago, OysterBarron said:

Yeah I saw that people were importing landmarks like stadiums into fs2020 using Google data.

Yeah it's pretty cool. People already done a lot of monuments and chunks of their own cities too. Check it out on r/FS2020Creation.

Edited by StuntMaster100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Straypuft

Just preordered this:

PGYTqZm.jpg

QxSYHdB.jpg

sNDbrPN.jpg

The quadrant comes with the levers to do all of the above setups for single engine to multi engine and airliners.

 

 

 

Preorders went live yesterday and initial preorders sold out, Today Honeycomb is working on removing multiple item buyers so that they can do 1 per person, many have popped up on ebay listed at over $600 and some sellers with more than a few available.

I got in on the 6th production week so I think that means in 6 weeks, mine will be built and then at least 30 days transit time from Asia.

Edited by Straypuft
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.