1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Things that are fun that really shouldn't be...

SqualidCoyote

I found another thing that's rather amusing to do in free roam if you don't mind wasting a few sticky bombs.

Sneak up on an unsuspecting NPC, toss a sticky bomb on their back and watch them run around like a chicken with their head cut off until you decide to detonate the bomb.

• Like 3
On 8/12/2019 at 11:45 AM, ajheadshot777 said:

Blasting NPC drivers off overpasses using the Vigilante rocket booster 

Go into the highway tunnel just north east of Vespucci. Park the vigilante so that its nose is on the wall and boost cars into opposing lanes of traffic.

Because the boost never completes, it recharges instantly and allows you to rapid fire it.

Eventually you build up enough dead drivers across the road that the traffic backs up and one will eventually catch on fire and explode taking everything out.

Bonus?

No stars/wanted level.

Edited by PNutterSammich
Added refinement
  • Like 6

after gta online came out i used to like to interrupt random players shopping trips (or robberies) to ether clothing stores or 24/7 stores by shooting at the clerk

Edited by hugh750
19 hours ago, PNutterSammich said:

Go into the highway tunnel just north east of Vespucci. Park the vigilante so that its nose is on the wall and boost cars into opposing lanes of traffic.

Because the boost never completes, it recharges instantly and allows you to rapid fire it.

Eventually you build up enough dead drivers across the road that the traffic backs up and one will eventually catch on fire and explode taking everything out.

Bonus?

No stars/wanted level.

That's exactly what I do, in many areas too. Sooooo satisfying 😁

• Like 4

I've been biffing peds using the boost on the Op MkII a lot lately, now I've been trying to play ped bowling and blast them into another ped further down the street.

Last night I managed to knock a ped into a vigilante ped in front of a store I was about to rob, and she started pointing her gun at the other ped before I knocked them all over with the next ped bowling ball.   🙂

Ahhh, good clean fun!  🤪

• Like 6
On 8/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, ajheadshot777 said:

That's exactly what I do, in many areas too. Sooooo satisfying 😁

Get a friend and set up on opposite sides of the highway firing cars into each others lane to build up traffic against each other. Whoever's cars blow up the other guy first wins.

Next time a tryhard sends "1 v 1 on the beach" reply with "V v V in the tunnel" and confuse the hell out of them.

Edited by FrugalDangerMan
speeling
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, PNutterSammich said:

Get a friend and set up on opposite sides of the highway firing cars into each others lane to build up traffic against each other. Whoever's cars blow up the other guy first wins.

Next time a tryhard sends "1 v 1 on the beach" reply with "V v V in the tunnel" and confuse tur hell out of them.

Pure comedy gold!   🙂

• Like 1
On 8/17/2019 at 1:15 AM, Snoopbr said:

Blowing up Lester's Asea in Bogdan finale just to see the animation without the car. Same with Human Labs finale.

I always do it in human labs if I am the gunner.

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
SqualidCoyote

I have nearly filled my import export warehouse up solely with top of the range vehicles stolen from other CEOs. I am getting turned on just thinking about it. All that pain and crying and tantrums I must have caused over the years. I'm probably never going to sell them either. They can sit there like the insane psychopath's stash of trophies they are. Muhahaha!

• Like 2
JetNormalGuy
11 minutes ago, SqualidCoyote said:

I have nearly filled my import export warehouse up solely with top of the range vehicles stolen from other CEOs. I am getting turned on just thinking about it. All that pain and crying and tantrums I must have caused over the years. I'm probably never going to sell them either. They can sit there like the insane psychopath's stash of trophies they are. Muhahaha!

You're a horrible person lol

Dancing in the face of the security guy in your nightclub. You know he hates it and just wants to knock you out but he can't because you are the owner.

AdriiRozayXOXO

Going after tryhards and high KDs is extremely fun and exciting to do, going after low levels or players minding their own business is boring and lame so when I see a griefer or bully or someone who looks like a tryhard I go after them until they either go passive or try to orb me lol

dragosani00

Blowing up Kosakas just to annoy the occupants as they end up back on the beach.

(Also found out that a Kosaka contributes a big chunk of change in criminal damage (650-750k ish, can't remember exactly), well worth heading to vespucci and blowing up any that are floating around when that's on.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:35 AM, dragosani00 said:

Blowing up Kosakas just to annoy the occupants as they end up back on the beach.

Even funnier to be in the Kosatka whilst somebody is trying to blow it up and blowing them up instead via the periscope lol

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

Even funnier to be in the Kosatka whilst somebody is trying to blow it up and blowing them up instead via the periscope lol

Don't think I've made someone quite as obviously, instantly mad as this: I was somewhere north of Palomino Highlands in my sub, and there was a guy far inland hassling some low level. I fired a guided missile and blew him up, then when he killed the low level one more time, I did it again. He got on his Mk II (shocker, I know) and went straight at me. I sat on the periscope and fired only when he got somewhat close--direct hit, blew him up, and he respawned on one of those inhospitable mountains that are up and down the right side of the map. I blew him up with one more guided missile and fast-traveled away. Saw in the feed that he died a couple times trying to get off the mountain, then he rage quit the session.

dragosani00
26 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

Is that the 'normal' homing missiles that sprout out from the Kosaka? They're pathetic, like nerfed Buzzard missiles, easy to dodge and teeny range. Even the big guided ones are pretty easy to dodge by banking the copter to the side at the last moment.

3 hours ago, dragosani00 said:

Is that the 'normal' homing missiles that sprout out from the Kosaka? They're pathetic, like nerfed Buzzard missiles, easy to dodge and teeny range. Even the big guided ones are pretty easy to dodge by banking the copter to the side at the last moment.

I'm fairly sure the Kosatka missiles track significantly better than the Buzzard's, though not as well as the Oppressor's. When I've fired on a helicopter with them, I've never missed. And when I fire at a Mk II, it chases them around even if they fly in tight circles, which a Buzzard's missiles absolutely won't do.

dragosani00
26 minutes ago, Nutduster said:

I'm fairly sure the Kosatka missiles track significantly better than the Buzzard's, though not as well as the Oppressor's. When I've fired on a helicopter with them, I've never missed. And when I fire at a Mk II, it chases them around even if they fly in tight circles, which a Buzzard's missiles absolutely won't do.

I have only ever been caught a couple of times in my Akula, usually I cam just fly off in a straight line and they blow up by themselves after a couple of seconds before they reach me or if they are coming at me I just dodge to the side of them & they don't double back.

FazedWraith
On 6/3/2021 at 6:24 PM, SqualidCoyote said:

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I still do car bombs. And mine LSC. And trap people in shops - a true classic, that one. 

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1
The Other Dude

Whenever I'm on a VIP mission that disables wanted levels I head over to the busy highways and shoot at npc vehicles until they catch fire. The funny thing is that it sets the driver on fire too. Reminds me of GTA IV when you'd crash into npc's at high speed and they'd roll out the vehicle on fire lol. Shooting at occupied npc vehicles also increases the accuracy stat for some reason. I've been doing it so much that mine sits at like 60% haha.

Also while on VIP missions without wanted levels, I like to grab my Future Shock ZR380 with the rotating blade and go for a nice cruise down Vespucci Beach. 

Finding someone else's personal vehicle and picking it up with a Cargobob was always fun. 

What was even more fun was then dropping said vehicle into the sea and then NOT being charged by MMI or having it go down as a 'Bad Sport'. 

Unsure if that's still the case however.

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Using a van or something to block noobs when they are in the clothes shop never gets old.

Leaving proximity mines outside Ammunation is a hoot

Barricading yourself in the steelworks or scrapyard during a business battle and obliterating players as they try to oust you is always fun

Going off radar and melee killing other players from nowhere with the knife or bat is hilarious, especially if they are in a wiggle-dance shoot off with somebody else

Standing still on a street corner with a bounty on your head and baiting other players to come get you, then rolling out the way last minute to blast them is very funny

Letting noobs borrow your Oppressor then kicking them off it whilst they are in the air but too low to open a chute is a laugh too

Wait patiently for a stranger to chase you with bad intentions, like watching him stick his arm out with a sticky bomb or shoot you directly (I've also managed to do this with griefers in Oppressor MK2), guide him to a multi-level parking lot, start climbing up the ramps, and leave a proximity mine while you climb at an unseen angle, and enjoy the show.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, Big Molio said:

Using a van or something to block noobs when they are in the clothes shop never gets old.

Leaving proximity mines outside Ammunation is a hoot

They only did that to me once in an Ammu-Nation, when I realized what was happening, I opened the Rockstar activity menu and selected a contact mission, then I left it in the waiting room, and it teleported me just outside the store, then I emptied the magazine on that bastard who was desecrating my precious Zentorno.

• KEKW 2

Hop in the Vigilante, Speed down the highway, slam Boost at full speed into the nearest vehicles and witness the varying degrees of Vehicular Manslaughter you can accomplish. Throwing opposing cars over guardrails, into oncoming traffic and off bridges like they're just toys is nothing short of fun and I personally recommend slamming into Cavalcade's, Gresley's & Ruiners. They're all relatively light vehicles and will flip very easily on impact.