Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Frabbi 01

Armored Paragon insurance?

Recommended Posts

SUICIDA4
1 hour ago, suicidal_banana said:

Still nothing, cleared cache etc, boo

Edit:
Contacted support again, got the same dutch tier2 person again, she said that while there is a fix now it is delayed on PC and i should check tomorrow.

I am always waiting for your helpful reply. Hope we all in pc get the car back as well the diamond rewards this weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana

Fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala

Did someone get their car back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaXeLL01x
42 minutes ago, Paulo_Dybala said:

Did someone get their car back?

Nothing, I'm on PC and I opened a ticket two weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker1987

Same here gona open ticket soon. Again pfff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexsegmerean

Every ticket i open, it's the same canned response telling me the issue has been fixed, and i'm supposed to get a message from Baker to pick the car up from the docks, but that has not happened since then, i'm hopeful i'm gonna get it at least this week, because it's been long enough since i lost the car, and it's getting a bit annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTK0HLK

is get told the same thing.., only when it got solved it was caused I solved a different issue with a chat ticket, and mentioned my paragon ticket once they asked if I had any other issues..,

the days after I received a notification, that asked if I had a free garage space with the whole usual message of resolved issues..,

car had different paint from the usual matte black..,

but was stock other wise(had bp tires,  but the 100% armor was missing..,)

 

I messaged on the same ticket about the lack of modifications.., and they sent me an amount so I can re add the upgrades myself..,

 

if you already had picked up the car before.., it will/should be added to any open garage space you have..,

 

otherwise.., you w ouldnt need the ticket, it wait for agatha to call you(cause in that case, you never had it.., unless it's a lazy way to resend people their paragons.., which you d think it would be a buggy way, due to it being double the receiving)

 

Edited by GTK0HLK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala
54 minutes ago, alexsegmerean said:

Every ticket i open, it's the same canned response telling me the issue has been fixed, and i'm supposed to get a message from Baker to pick the car up from the docks, but that has not happened since then, i'm hopeful i'm gonna get it at least this week, because it's been long enough since i lost the car, and it's getting a bit annoying.

Yeah, it gets boring to wait. But why create thousands of tickets about the missing car, it will not change their answer (I do not condemn , but why, if you know that the answer will be the same?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halapeno71
2 hours ago, alexsegmerean said:

Every ticket i open

If I was in support and happened to notice multiple tickets coming in from the same guy for the same issue, I'd shove him to the back of the queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala
13 minutes ago, halapeno71 said:

If I was in support and happened to notice multiple tickets coming in from the same guy for the same issue, I'd shove him to the back of the queue.

Funny , but everyone who has a problem with Paragon R at the end of the queue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halapeno71
12 minutes ago, Paulo_Dybala said:

Funny , but everyone who has a problem with Paragon R at the end of the queue

Yes, yes.  I get that it's frustrating, but two things to consider:

 

1.) Between this issue and the cockup with Diamond Program rewards, support has been inundated with inquiries.  The message currently gracing the top of the support page clearly indicates this.  I mean, it may as well read "AHHH!!"  So, quite how anyone thinks that spamming them with multiple tickets is going to do anything other than slow things down even more is mystifying.

 

2.) It's a virtual toy we're talking about here, not heart medication.  You'll live.  In the meantime, maybe wait for things to settle down a bit.  A good indicator will be when they finally take those messages down.  If you don't have your Paragon back by that point, then follow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala
14 minutes ago, halapeno71 said:

Yes, yes.  I get that it's frustrating, but two things to consider:

 

1.) Between this issue and the cockup with Diamond Program rewards, support has been inundated with inquiries.  The message currently gracing the top of the support page clearly indicates this.  I mean, it may as well read "AHHH!!"  So, quite how anyone thinks that spamming them with multiple tickets is going to do anything other than slow things down even more is mystifying.

 

2.) It's a virtual toy we're talking about here, not heart medication.  You'll live.  In the meantime, maybe wait for things to settle down a bit.  A good indicator will be when they finally take those messages down.  If you don't have your Paragon back by that point, then follow up.

I’m not upset about this car, and yes I understand that we are talking about the game, and yes I understand that if I don’t get the car, nothing will change, but it’s just the fact that some players tried to get this car, but then They destroyed her and now they have been trying to get her back for 4 weeks now and they still tell us the answer "Miss Baker will send you a message" and there’s still no car.
But you're right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala

Strange , but almost everyone who is here is got the answer in one day and I think that writing about the return of the car this week pointless , I think that the return of the car you have to wait maybe 1-2 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana

Didnt get it (or msgs from ms baker or anything) over the weekend, asked again, awaiting response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala
11 minutes ago, suicidal_banana said:

Didnt get it (or msgs from ms baker or anything) over the weekend, asked again, awaiting response

I think the car will be returned next week or later... (+ Players did not receive 2 "gifts" for the Diamond Program , for Rockstar this is an additional problem). Suggest that the car will return with "gifts" of the Diamond Program

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana

The gifts have been received by most over the weekend though, go check, i got no message about it but have the stuff i was missing now (well unsure about paragon livery, but got everything else)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala
3 minutes ago, suicidal_banana said:

The gifts have been received by most over the weekend though, go check, i got no message about it but have the stuff i was missing now (well unsure about paragon livery, but got everything else)

Well, then you're lucky, because someone has already returned the car and the award , someone was given a reward , and the car is not , and someone did not return anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ambi3nt

yeah personally got nothing so far. no car, not a single diamond program reward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala

Strange , but after I went to the second character , I can't go into first , it gives an error with the Inventory (the fact that the car was on the first character and now I can't login because of an error with the Inventory, maybe that's the solution to this problem?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUICIDA4
1 hour ago, suicidal_banana said:

The gifts have been received by most over the weekend though, go check, i got no message about it but have the stuff i was missing now (well unsure about paragon livery, but got everything else)

I can confirm yeti livery was received correctly in my secondary char.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulo_Dybala
40 minutes ago, Paulo_Dybala said:

Strange , but after I went to the second character , I can't go into first , it gives an error with the Inventory (the fact that the car was on the first character and now I can't login because of an error with the Inventory, maybe that's the solution to this problem?)

No, it's too easy to be true, in short it's not a solution (Already checked)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana

After mentioning i didn't get the Agatha Baker text msg's to collect a new car over the weekend late sunday night i first had a day of silence, just now got a reply from some random chucklef*ck talking about how Twitch prime bonuses are delayed... Basically told the guy to f*ck off and leave it to Tier2 support, but in a nice covert/friendly manner, fingers crossed his random response didnt pull me away from Tier2...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.