Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

lost-in-emotions

New Daily Objectives FAQ

Recommended Posts

Timsalabimbo

I tried to be all big-brained and created a custom job called Wreck It, but that didn't work either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy

f*ck this janky ass game and f*ck Rockstar's incompetent devs too. I'm glad R* works them like slaves until they cry and quit, it's what they deserve.

Edited by AUScowboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DobieG83

I take it Rockstar don't want us to gain a 28 day streak/over achiever award. I reached 25 days then King of the Hill cut me short. Got back up to 5 days and here we go again. I opened a ticket on October 8th about both buzzer beater and king of the hill which I still have not received a reply for. Why don't they just remove the daily objectives all together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeMamma81

So, today's Number 1 Objective is "Participate in Wreck It".  I did, and it didn't check itself off the list.  Is this another broken objective, or did I do something wrong??

 

EDIT:  Just participated in Wreck It II now - STILL did not check mark the box.  f*ck you Cock*.

 

EDIT II:  Has this objective worked for anyone?? 

Edited by JoeMamma81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timsalabimbo

Both of the Arena Wars objectives that we've had that didn't work were the racing ones. My guess is that they would only work if done in the normal racing mode. Problem is that you can't change the racing modes in Arena Wars jobs anymore, with these two being stuck on the GTA racing mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calakarad

Today is weird. Some have "Participate in Carnage" while some have "Play a game of Darts".

Edited by Calakarad
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy

Between the broken objectives and Doomsday finale objective each month so far, I've given up on even weekly streaks. You win R*, I give up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timsalabimbo

Rockstar contacted me today in regards to the Wreck It objective not working and awarded me with 150k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy

The heist finale objective didn't register today for me. I just cannot win with dailies in this sh*tshow of a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DobieG83
13 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

The heist finale objective didn't register today for me. I just cannot win with dailies in this sh*tshow of a game.

The Prison Break finale worked fine for me yesterday.

 

I received 500,000k for a combined ticket covering buzzer beater, wreckit and king of the hill objectives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tasic89
13 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

The heist finale objective didn't register today for me. I just cannot win with dailies in this sh*tshow of a game.

I did flecca.

 

2 men job, easy, only 1st mission is super boring. And its easier to find 1 even almost "incompetent" guy than 3. This objective is bad, but even when you use "quick job" for heist, you will in 50% end up in flecca job finale anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timsalabimbo
18 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

The heist finale objective didn't register today for me. I just cannot win with dailies in this sh*tshow of a game.

Did you perhaps do a Doomsday Heist finale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282

i had a few days ago the "participate in a free mode event"

fly near ground uipside down on plane starts, i win...didn´t check...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ambi3nt
39 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

i had a few days ago the "participate in a free mode event"

fly near ground uipside down on plane starts, i win...didn´t check...

flying near ground is not event, but a challenge. events are king of the castle, penned in, moving target, kill list, hunt the beast, hot property, hold the wheel, dead drop, checkpoints and for some reason criminal damage, which should be a challenge too by normal  logic, but is event too. all other things are challenges and even include word "challenge" when announced.

and yes, this daily so far is most annoying. sometimes you get lucky and find it in first few lobbies, sometimes spend more than an hour switching lobbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot

Today I got "Deliver an Export Vehicle to Simeon" again and didn't see mention in this thread about it. Since he randomly won't text me some days, I figured I'd share two tips. There's a few cars spread across his multiple lists. If you grab a Patriot, Penumbra, FQ2, Habanero, Surge and Buccaneer, one of them should be on the list and trigger that two star wanted. (The F620 and Jackal are also worth checking if you want more money).

The other way is there are still a few parking spaces around the map that will spawn one of Simeon's wanted vehicles. Unfortunately I forget most of them although I'm sure they're floating around on here in an old thread or another site. The one I remember well and used today is inside the Golf Course. There's a straight section of parking spots between the main golf club building and the big fence. It's the row of parking spots on the side near the building, around the center of it. (Most of the time I drive in anymore, it's the only car that parks in there).

 

There's another space just north west of the Helicopter spawn near Vespucci (it's right across the short docks area of that helicopter area.) that should still work, just not sure which. I just remember going there back before R* let you buy Obey Tailgaters. (That car is on one of Simeon's lists and us old-heads used to use that to grab one for our personal collections.)

 

Also got "Destroy 10 vehicles" today. Blow Up missions for that 2x $.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCMike

I don't know if anyone might find this useful, but this is my preferred method for losing a 3 star wanted level, when I get that objective.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot
2 hours ago, TCMike said:

I don't know if anyone might find this useful, but this is my preferred method for losing a 3 star wanted level, when I get that objective.  

 

 

Might have to try this some week.

 

The most important thing for losing 3 stars on daily objective, imo, is to do it early in a session. This objective is glitchy and if you're in a session for a while doing random stuff, it can get glitched and won't count no matter how you lose the 3 stars. Go back to the main game, rejoin and try it again right away and it should count.

My strategy is to head somewhere with lots of 4 way intersections. Then drive a "slow/medium" speed (maybe 30-50 mph) and just turn away from the cops and choppers. Avoid wrecking into stuff as crashes into cars or walls can cause a blue "alert" circle to pop around you that triggers extra police and/or an alert to your last known location.

 

Lots of cars are good for the strategy, they should just have good acceleration and handling and being comfortable with them helps. (I usually use the Armored Kuruma or the CEO Sanchez or BF400 as I've gotten comfortable with those.) Super cars are fine but don't press the gas trigger down the whole way. Driving super fast just leads to cops giving up and getting replaced by new ones that might be in your path or "pinch you" (this is the biggest mistake I see from contact missions and playing with friends). Keeping away from the choppers usually isn't too hard, if one is on you just leave the area you're in and go to a new area of the map. Like if you're in one of the hoods, head downtown. If you're downtown, head toward Vinewood or Richman. I also find it really satisfying losing them that way. It feels like you know the streets better and turns into a cat-mouse game that you can almost always win. (Knowing where the cop shops and few security guards are at is also somewhat important as driving by them can trigger them again.)

 

I recommend staying away from the freeways though. It's possible to lose cops when there's 2 or 3 in front of and you're just keeping speed or a little slower, but it's really risky that one doesn't drive down the other way or a chopper doesn't spot you. (It is really satisfying though, imo, it's like you have ice in your veins).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DobieG83
21 hours ago, awesomefoot said:

Might have to try this some week.

 

The most important thing for losing 3 stars on daily objective, imo, is to do it early in a session. This objective is glitchy and if you're in a session for a while doing random stuff, it can get glitched and won't count no matter how you lose the 3 stars. Go back to the main game, rejoin and try it again right away and it should count.

My strategy is to head somewhere with lots of 4 way intersections. Then drive a "slow/medium" speed (maybe 30-50 mph) and just turn away from the cops and choppers. Avoid wrecking into stuff as crashes into cars or walls can cause a blue "alert" circle to pop around you that triggers extra police and/or an alert to your last known location.

 

Lots of cars are good for the strategy, they should just have good acceleration and handling and being comfortable with them helps. (I usually use the Armored Kuruma or the CEO Sanchez or BF400 as I've gotten comfortable with those.) Super cars are fine but don't press the gas trigger down the whole way. Driving super fast just leads to cops giving up and getting replaced by new ones that might be in your path or "pinch you" (this is the biggest mistake I see from contact missions and playing with friends). Keeping away from the choppers usually isn't too hard, if one is on you just leave the area you're in and go to a new area of the map. Like if you're in one of the hoods, head downtown. If you're downtown, head toward Vinewood or Richman. I also find it really satisfying losing them that way. It feels like you know the streets better and turns into a cat-mouse game that you can almost always win. (Knowing where the cop shops and few security guards are at is also somewhat important as driving by them can trigger them again.)

 

I recommend staying away from the freeways though. It's possible to lose cops when there's 2 or 3 in front of and you're just keeping speed or a little slower, but it's really risky that one doesn't drive down the other way or a chopper doesn't spot you. (It is really satisfying though, imo, it's like you have ice in your veins).

I just go somewhere near the entrance to a railway tunnel. Blow up a few vehicles to attract cops then attack the cops to get 3 stars. Then drive into the railway tunnel as the cops don't follow you. Just wait for the stars to disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
1 hour ago, DobieG83 said:

I just go somewhere near the entrance to a railway tunnel. Blow up a few vehicles to attract cops then attack the cops to get 3 stars. Then drive into the railway tunnel as the cops don't follow you. Just wait for the stars to disappear.

Or do a Diamond Shopping client job with an OP2.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

Starting the VIP work "Plowed" also eliminates your wanted level and counts for the achievement.

I found out totally by accident, and 'Plowed' is fun, you have to own the Phantom Wedge from Pegasus first, however.

Edited by kcole4001
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost-in-emotions

what happens while the 3-star, when you enter a garage or house you own?

iirc you can stay save, f.e. when you steal a car and stay in your garage.

 

my workflow with 3-stars: fly close over boilingbroke, get 3-star, fly away, profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot

So for "Complete Doomsday Heist Prep"...I offered the three players in the lobby that weren't MC/CEO to join me, but nobody did so I went after the Deluxos solo. Drove for the first one and used a chopper for the rest. Didn't notice when the timer started until I got back with the 3rd. I had under 2 minutes since my Facility is the one in Paleto. With no time to get back, I just stood by the bunker. Timer ran out, said Prep Incomplete then the daily objective ticked off and gave me my $30k as I'd already completed my other two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
On 10/31/2019 at 4:58 AM, lost-in-emotions said:

what happens while the 3-star, when you enter a garage or house you own?

iirc you can stay save, f.e. when you steal a car and stay in your garage.

 

my workflow with 3-stars: fly close over boilingbroke, get 3-star, fly away, profit.

Was just going to mention this--Ft. Zancudo is another one... just keep your "exposure" time inside the property area very brief, and hightail it outta there; objective should complete nicely.

 

You do lose wanted levels fairly quickly if you can make it inside one of garages or apartments.

 

But this latest batch of Daily Objectives was clearly thrown together, and primarily intended to push Shark Card sales/PvP (in typical R* fashion).

 

So I only bother with the straightforward, easy stuff:

 

easydaily1.png

Edited by DentureDynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot

I guess stealing cars in contact missions no longer works for the 0/10. Unless it's just mission related ones. Ah well, stocked my Gang Peyotes and got to 5/10. Then cruised around stealing bikes until it popped.

 

My streak is now at 3 weeks and either 3 or 4 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timsalabimbo
5 hours ago, awesomefoot said:

I guess stealing cars in contact missions no longer works for the 0/10. Unless it's just mission related ones. Ah well, stocked my Gang Peyotes and got to 5/10. Then cruised around stealing bikes until it popped.

 

Just do it on the casino parking lot next time.

 

Anyway, I completed 28 days today and of course was hit with a Transaction Failed notice. Just like last time.

Fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCMike
4 hours ago, Timsalabimbo said:

Just do it on the casino parking lot next time.

 

Yeah, that's what I do now.  You also don't have to wait until your character hotwires the car, just break the window, get in, then immediately get out and run to the next car.  I also noticed that I don't get a wanted level either, so long as I don't get any of the cars started.  

 

 

Edited by TCMike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
23 hours ago, awesomefoot said:

I guess stealing cars in contact missions no longer works for the 0/10. Unless it's just mission related ones. Ah well, stocked my Gang Peyotes and got to 5/10. Then cruised around stealing bikes until it popped.

 

My streak is now at 3 weeks and either 3 or 4 days.

You-can-do-it.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker1987
On 11/9/2019 at 3:17 PM, Timsalabimbo said:

Just do it on the casino parking lot next time.

 

Anyway, I completed 28 days today and of course was hit with a Transaction Failed notice. Just like last time.

Fantastic.

Thats why i dont use the dailys anymore. This problem where also ine the old dailys objectives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot

Monthly popped today for me and I got that sweet, sweet $750k. Final day was easy. Play a Round of Golf (played Hole 6), Sell Weapons and Dance in a Nightclub. Took less than half an hour. I was finishing a race when the reset notification popped up.

 

Now I'm back over $3 million again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.