Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Gridl0k

👀 OK! What has the Diamond C&R Update Changed? 🌊🧱

Recommended Posts

capton_cutclass

Well they finally added the Skylift Helicopter to Online...kinda...you get a mission from Miss Baker...if you accept it and beat the mission you get to fly it around. I dont know if you can store it thought...I assume not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaffa
1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

Well they finally added the Skylift Helicopter to Online...kinda...you get a mission from Miss Baker...if you accept it and beat the mission you get to fly it around. I dont know if you can store it thought...I assume not.

It can't be stored no sorry. 

It also seems to have had a speed buff - I guess for the mission (and afterwards) because I don't assume any data in the handling.meta was changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flysky578
3 hours ago, Battle Scars said:

I was using my RC Bandito and turns out that the radio works and it also has a detonate on the screen, anyone notice this?

Yep but I would trade the radio for the mines everytime 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
6 hours ago, Gaffa said:

because I don't assume any data in the handling.meta was changed. 

nope.

nothing changed between arena wars and now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282

ok little extra from the update yesterday.

looks like fun was right that they changed more.

they added a missing line of the horse betting rules into the text files, and some scripts.

from the casino and very old.

 

sadly i can´t check the script difference bc i don´t know how to decompile them.

so @Fun 2 if you want to compare the difference, tell me and i can send the scripts that got changed with the update yesterday from before they got changed.

(hope you know what i mean)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fun 2
1 minute ago, rollschuh2282 said:

ok little extra from the update yesterday.

looks like fun was right that they changed more.

they added a missing line of the horse betting rules into the text files, and some scripts.

from the casino and very old.

 

sadly i can´t check the script difference bc i don´t know how to decompile them.

so @Fun 2 if you want to compare the difference, tell me and i can send the scripts that got changed with the update yesterday from before they got changed.

(hope you know what i mean)

Yes, but I'm pretty sure all the scripts got changed.

So it will be a pain in the ass to check all of them, when only a few of them got actual changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Yes, but I'm pretty sure all the scripts got changed.

So it will be a pain in the ass to check all of them, when only a few of them got actual changes.

not every script got changed.

winmerge checks the binary and most scripts are unchanged.

only edited scripts have a difference between before and after

 

from the 905 scripts "only" around 109 recieved some edit. @Fun 2

Edited by rollschuh2282

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

I can't go into my office garage to tune cars while on Where Credits Due contact mission like I could. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AutobotJazz1
Posted (edited)

You can now change the weather in survivals. 

 

They also made it to where you can now see how many kills each player has.

 

Lastly the generic NPC's have been change back to the rightful map enemies.

Edited by MeisterJazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicecityrulz

I just did a Macbeth shot in my nightclub and wound up in the ocean near Paleto Bay next to a Kraken (which I do not own).  Took it for a spin for awhile and then changed sessions to go back to the casino.  Never seen that before, but it may have been there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YerDabbin
On 7/25/2019 at 10:14 AM, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well not sure if anyone else noticed but there is now a garagedoor in the tunnel underneath the horsetrack.

Its used in atleast two of the new freemode missions. The mission where you have to deliver a special black stockade and the one where you have to protect the same stockade.

This stockade can also be seen driving away from this entrance at nighttime. Sadly it can not be robbed.

A little off-topic, I think they're setting up a casino heist update. You can find Gruppe Sechs security walking in the casino sometimes holding bags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FuturePastNow
1 hour ago, YerDabbin said:

A little off-topic, I think they're setting up a casino heist update. You can find Gruppe Sechs security walking in the casino sometimes holding bags.

While in between some casino work, I saw a Gruppe Sechs truck pull out of the casino lot and drive away. It was one of the casino cash trucks, with the black roof instead of green. And I had a lock on to it. It definitely wasn't part of an ongoing work or business battle, but some kind of scripted thing. Killed the driver and got a wanted level, but couldn't steal the truck. The back was empty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

You drive the truck for Ms. Baker work, but yeah... between that and the firing of a certain somebody, it feels like a Casino heist is in the cards. Wouldn't exactly be much work for them

 

Also, Heist setups being a daily objective now just rocks! Props to R* on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny GTA Watson
17 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I can't go into my office garage to tune cars while on Where Credits Due contact mission like I could. :(

Oh dear. That is bad news. Can you still get into the office? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
1 hour ago, Johnny GTA Watson said:

Oh dear. That is bad news. Can you still get into the office? 

I didn't try walking up to the main foot entrance, sorry. But it did come up with a text pop up saying 'you cannot enter your office while on this mission' as opposed to the garage itself so I assume it applied. Will report back a bit later. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
3 hours ago, FuturePastNow said:

While in between some casino work, I saw a Gruppe Sechs truck pull out of the casino lot and drive away. It was one of the casino cash trucks, with the black roof instead of green. And I had a lock on to it. It definitely wasn't part of an ongoing work or business battle, but some kind of scripted thing. Killed the driver and got a wanted level, but couldn't steal the truck. The back was empty.

I saw a security guard coming out of one of the STAFF ONLY doors with a cash case. Maybe we can string this together and come up with a cunning plan 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

wrong thread oopsie

Edited by Gridl0k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

@Gridl0kI have saw reports that we can't lock on players riding the OP Mk2 anymore.

 

I haven't checked this out yet, but if this is confirmed then I think this should be added to the list.

 

I am definitely checking this out tonight though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakkerbaard

I skipped a couple of pages because I'm actually looking for some other info, so forgive me if this has been discussed already.

 

Did they do something about the handling of certain vehicles? I used to have a Chimera just because I had to have one, riding it was... questionable. As in cornering it would require fairy dust and a heartfelt prayer, but the other day (actually the monday before the Casino DLC dropped) I was doing some practice laps and it rode very well.

And as for other vehicles... It may be that I have to get the GTA feeling back after this long, but sometimes some cars feel different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
Posted (edited)

Lucky me. Not only did I turn 50k into 900k with blackjack I also won a car.

SueBiLh.png

edit: and after you win in its no longer on display,

Edited by Piro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wizooord
Posted (edited)

The clothing shop no longer lists open variants of jackets, only closed, gotta open from interaction menu

 

You got to break windows of cars and they make an alarm in the mission "GTA Today II"

 

Also can anyone confirm or deny the following:

 

Lag / frame rate drop at the start (about 30 seconds) of the mission "Do you even lift?"

 

Can no longer enter office / office garage in contact missions (at least the Repo ones)

 

 

... all these needless changes and the favorite bike bonus is still broken... Just make a new bonus overlapping the old one if you gotta ffs

Edited by wizooord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy
Posted (edited)

Gotta say, the option to have your penthouse cleaned was a wonderful touch, it assuages my OCD :)

 

Now we just need that function retrofitted for the CEO offices..

Edited by AUScowboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KogerOnControls
2 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

I skipped a couple of pages because I'm actually looking for some other info, so forgive me if this has been discussed already.

 

Did they do something about the handling of certain vehicles? I used to have a Chimera just because I had to have one, riding it was... questionable. As in cornering it would require fairy dust and a heartfelt prayer, but the other day (actually the monday before the Casino DLC dropped) I was doing some practice laps and it rode very well.

And as for other vehicles... It may be that I have to get the GTA feeling back after this long, but sometimes some cars feel different.

  • Fixed an issue with the turning circle of the Nagasaki Chimera tricycle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gamer Pradosh
On 7/23/2019 at 6:48 PM, Gamer Pradosh said:

So if you buy the spa in the penthouse, you have a personal salon inside it and all hairstyles, makeup everything is FREE.. Nice little addition..

Its great to try out different combination of makeover , hairstyles but yesterday saw that some hair colours are not available in spa like the blue, green, pink amongst other crazy colours, same is applicable for lipstick as well.. You have to visit the local barber for that.. And there's no option of contact lens available in the spa..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd

Having a very tough time loading in on PC. It seems a lot of this is happening and if a lot of other people are in the casino & you w another person try to exit at roughly the same time, weird stuff occurs. Ive also been tossed in new locations upon spawning into new sessions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plecotus
10 minutes ago, Mmcd said:

Having a very tough time loading in on PC. It seems a lot of this is happening and if a lot of other people are in the casino & you w another person try to exit at roughly the same time, weird stuff occurs. Ive also been tossed in new locations upon spawning into new sessions.

I've also been tossed under the ground/texture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark

Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but R* have patched the Apocalypse Sasquatch's completely bullet-proof cab windows.  It is now possible to get shot and killed whilst driving.  This is a massive shame as it was one of the Ap. Sasquatch's biggest appeals.  

 

No reason to own the Ap version now, so I will sell at some point and switch it to the FS version as I prefer the look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 hour ago, White Shark said:

Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but R* have patched the Apocalypse Sasquatch's completely bullet-proof cab windows.  It is now possible to get shot and killed whilst driving.  This is a massive shame as it was one of the Ap. Sasquatch's biggest appeals.  

 

No reason to own the Ap version now, so I will sell at some point and switch it to the FS version as I prefer the look.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=14153038

 

I knew it would happen, thats why I never bought one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
1 minute ago, RyuNova said:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=14153038

 

I knew it would happen, thats why I never bought one.

Yeah shame.  I still love the vehicle for the shock ram + ramming power.  It's immense, on par with the Phantom Wedge.  But will switch to Future Shock for looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
Just now, White Shark said:

Yeah shame.  I still love the vehicle for the shock ram + ramming power.  It's immense, on par with the Phantom Wedge.  But will switch to Future Shock for looks.

 

Never been impressed by the AW vehicles. I spent a fortune on the Scarab and I was vastly disappointed. A fully upgraded Scarab costs more than the APC or Khanjali and is worse. I was expecting a "Sports Tank" with a very high top speed like what its based off but nooooo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.