Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Standard Deluxe 59

Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

CA42

13rmbRRjD0OFr3ArRFMG7Q_0_0.jpg

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S

Bit of a rubbish pic (because it was a quickie, mainly to capture my new Deluxo), but figured I might as well post it - bought the car when it came out, but I only dip back into GTAO occasionally these days:

 

bTmZeVp.png

 


 

Based it on the one from Baby Driver, same as my regular Gauntlet:

 

Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Hellcat-in-Baby-Driver-1.jpg

 

tumblr_omowvg62uJ1rg5f9ko9_540.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gunziness

its strange how there isnt a mod of a regular version of the Hellfire to replace the stock Gauntlet yet. they would certainly good look together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology

Girlfriend saw my Hellfire collection(3 Floors of Office Garage) and she acted like she caught me looking at pr0n.. but it's kind of the same.

  • Like 5
  • KEKW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllNighter1

Looking at the still from Baby Driver, it’s apparent that wasn’t a Hellcat. 
Of you look at the front bumper you’ll see it’s the same bumper used on the SRT 392 Challengers and below 5.7s. 

However the center hood scoop tells me it’s an SRT 392. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, AllNighter1 said:

Looking at the still from Baby Driver, it’s apparent that wasn’t a Hellcat. 
Of you look at the front bumper you’ll see it’s the same bumper used on the SRT 392 Challengers and below 5.7s. 

However the center hood scoop tells me it’s an SRT 392. 

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a V6 with some extra options and sound was added in.

 

Some filming companies do that to save on cost. 🤷‍♂️

 

Like FnF films was notorious for that.

Edited by Kushology
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
22 hours ago, AllNighter1 said:

Looking at the still from Baby Driver, it’s apparent that wasn’t a Hellcat. 
Of you look at the front bumper you’ll see it’s the same bumper used on the SRT 392 Challengers and below 5.7s. 

However the center hood scoop tells me it’s an SRT 392. 

 

 

Yeah - the bumper fogs are the giveaway. Although I was curious why folks involved with the production referred to the Challenger as a "Hellcat", so I checked, and:

 

 

 

At least two different cars (possibly three?): one for the scenes in traffic (possibly not the same as the one they steal), then the Hellcat for the garage interior scenes. Bit like how there were five Subarus used for the opening sequence, including a stock STI (used for the very beginning of the scene), a RWD-converted WRX, and a custom turbocharged WRX Limited with the driveline taken from an STI.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllNighter1

/\ True, I can believe that being the case. 
 

Looks like Baby enjoyed the Challenger lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeatproofLemur
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2020 at 3:44 PM, Kushology said:

 

Dayglo Green is close second for me for the Challenger but I think White can be pulled off really well.. My friend and I decided that if a car can't pull off a simple white paintjob, it's going to look ugly no matter the colour.. Sadly we came to this conclusion at work(we work at Toyota) with the Rav4, looks ugly in white(to us).. lol

 

1024px-toyota_rav4_hybrid__paris_motor_s

 

Also, I can't stand the GTX without vStancer to widen the wheelbase, like it should've out of the box(or atleast Benny's)

 

 

Very true I saw a white RAV4 on my way to work this morning my god it looked ugly, like someone had tried to straighten out a really crumpled receipt, I will take exception to the CH-R they look great in white, might trade in my Auris for one I’m starting to really like them

Edited by HeatproofLemur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, HeatproofLemur said:

 

 

Very true I saw a white RAV4 on my way to work this morning my god it looked ugly, like someone had tried to straighten out a really crumpled receipt, I will take exception to the CH-R they look great in white, might trade in my Auris for one I’m starting to really like them

I'd wait a while, not sure about plants building CH-R's but, I'd NEVER buy a Rav4. This coming from a guy who builds them daily.. But I'm a sucker for the black leather with blue stitching. Looks mint.

 

We get away with quite a lot but, safety is there when building them, just not quality.. Scratches on plastic coverings being drawn on over with china markers and sh*t. You'd never be able to tell unless you really looked.

 

Our shift, we do safety checks, opposite shift doesn't give a sh*t.. If you ever have the chance at a dealership, look under the seat at the frame, if there's no markings, not my fault if something breaks. 😹

 

Plus side of working for Toyota, opens many doors for me if I went to another production company, I have applied my skill in seats to redoing my girlfriends seats and it's not even a Rav4, or Toyota. I just know what I'm doing when it comes to that sh*t. Electrical experience too, did some lighting in her car, more so for "fun", for me(but I told her it was necessary..) lol

Edited by Kushology
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeatproofLemur
17 hours ago, Kushology said:

I'd wait a while, not sure about plants building CH-R's but, I'd NEVER buy a Rav4. This coming from a guy who builds them daily.. But I'm a sucker for the black leather with blue stitching. Looks mint.

 

We get away with quite a lot but, safety is there when building them, just not quality.. Scratches on plastic coverings being drawn on over with china markers and sh*t. You'd never be able to tell unless you really looked.

 

Our shift, we do safety checks, opposite shift doesn't give a sh*t.. If you ever have the chance at a dealership, look under the seat at the frame, if there's no markings, not my fault if something breaks. 😹

 

Plus side of working for Toyota, opens many doors for me if I went to another production company, I have applied my skill in seats to redoing my girlfriends seats and it's not even a Rav4, or Toyota. I just know what I'm doing when it comes to that sh*t. Electrical experience too, did some lighting in her car, more so for "fun", for me(but I told her it was necessary..) lol

Cheers Kush I’ll bear that in mind, I know exactly what you mean about the quality checks I work at the Vauxhall plant and I share your pain, my girlfriends dad asked me once why I don’t drive a Vauxhall since I work for them, I simply said to him ‘because I work with the monkeys that bang them together’ should imagine it’s a bit different at Toyota, I did some agency work at the engine plant in north wales and it was a totally different environment to where I work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jshdjddkkj

Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire | Commercial

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
longchampXR4

Bc2fab98 f3ca 4ea1 b213 e6f9a50763db

 

124bd108 d6f2 473b bc3d 2b4ee0a6c18f

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nefarious_Poundcake

kIeHzJ0Dv0qarSPMFADE6g_0_0.jpgA33PrnNRVU-tafMrSqEbdw_0_0.jpggBNXWsrbkUiwLBw2VuA-vg_0_0.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree

The new Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock.

 

DODGE-01_i.jpg

 

Just in time for this week's 50% discount. 😉

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jshdjddkkj
1 hour ago, IceDree said:

The new Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock.

 

DODGE-01_i.jpg

 

Just in time for this week's 50% discount. 😉

Charger Hellcat Redeye announced too. Probably too much to ask but I’m hoping Rockstar gives us an updated charger soon. This Buffalo S isn’t cutting it anymore :/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
1 hour ago, Jshdjddkkj said:

Charger Hellcat Redeye announced too. Probably too much to ask but I’m hoping Rockstar gives us an updated charger soon. This Buffalo S isn’t cutting it anymore :/

 

Hopefully.

 

I'd love an updated and aggressive (wide body) Buffalo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T_Link 37

So glad they discounted the Hellfire this week so I could pick it up to go with my Buffalo S.

7flMVh8.jpg

I took the car out for the day and it's safe to say it's ruined me from driving anything else in my garage for a while.

mCd2O1K.jpg

TWiOfkP.jpg

pA17JBi.jpg

kG8wCZK.jpg

m5NMK97.jpg

oFCBMS3.jpg

4vNuCo7.jpg

3Mww03A.jpg

P9xsXZH.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lann3fors

a9BrK2N.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

Playing around with this thing, I've really fallen for it. It feels a bit faster, almost weighty too. I'm moving past the boring exhaust note, and really liking what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jshdjddkkj
23 minutes ago, HamwithCheese said:

Playing around with this thing, I've really fallen for it. It feels a bit faster, almost weighty too. I'm moving past the boring exhaust note, and really liking what it is.

I feel like I’m the only one who actually likes how it sounds lol 

(Minus the turbo upgrade on a supercharged vehicle 🤦🏽‍♂️)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
2 hours ago, Jshdjddkkj said:

I feel like I’m the only one who actually likes how it sounds lol 

(Minus the turbo upgrade on a supercharged vehicle 🤦🏽‍♂️)

But it keeps the supercharger whine even if you apply a turbo. 

  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nb2010

Its on sale right now so if you paid full price for your current one you can sell it for more than the sale price of a replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jshdjddkkj
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

But it keeps the supercharger whine even if you apply a turbo. 

It does but you can still hear the turbo. Hearing both a turbo and supercharger is the part I don’t like. Should’ve just kept the sound bite of the turbo off for vehicles like this.

 

IMO leaving turbo off on the Hellfire makes it sound better, like an actual deep V8 with the whine like the real thing.

Edited by Jshdjddkkj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish_head

At the start of the week I only had one of these, and I couldn’t drive past lsc without dropping 50k on paint n livery’s . 
 

now I seem to have three and there’s still a version I don’t have, Thursday best hurry on whilst I’ve slots

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
4 hours ago, Jshdjddkkj said:

It does but you can still hear the turbo. Hearing both a turbo and supercharger is the part I don’t like. Should’ve just kept the sound bite of the turbo off for vehicles like this.

 

IMO leaving turbo off on the Hellfire makes it sound better, like an actual deep V8 with the whine like the real thing.

I never noticed it but that might be because I use my tv speakers for game audio instead of headphones. 

4 hours ago, Fish_head said:

now I seem to have three and there’s still a version I don’t have, Thursday best hurry on whilst I’ve slots

Welcome to the Hellfire Collectors Club. Where most members started off with one Hellfire but wound up with multiple ones trying to recreate various Challenger packages lol. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nefarious_Poundcake

CVB6OfVIxEOrfgaq-uWm6Q_0_0.jpgIyzXknSHVkqVeuiYCRf-Fw_0_0.jpgVo3GcQ9AKE2tq0gqfU7nDw_0_0.jpgXcUbK_IFnEe1mMszihWEJw_0_0.jpg

Most enjoyable car to drive. For me at least...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2020 at 3:21 PM, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Welcome to the Hellfire Collectors Club. Where most members started off with one Hellfire but wound up with multiple ones trying to recreate various Challenger packages

 

Vouch.

 

Three floors of office garage, all Hellfires in various Challenger colours and some of my own creations.

 

You know you've made it when your significant other looks at you like she caught you watching pr0n like mine did when she saw my collection. "You have a problem", she said. I said, "Yeah, I don't own enough!"

Edited by Kushology
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)

Vaguely based on Gold Rush metallic, a 50th Anniversary colour for the Challenger.

 

#7D5B05AA

Cream Pearlescent

 

Looks a lot better in-game, when it's moving.

 

z5oKUFb.jpg

JK503of.jpg

nRczdAY.jpg

SaWJwTs.jpg

 

Probably change rims to chrome or an alloy, eventually.

 

sAQ6smE.jpg

Edited by Kushology
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)

I changed Gold Rush Hellfire to Chrome rims, looks okay but I preferred the black/chrome mix of those rims.

 

Anyone hear about the three Hellcat's in the states?

 

Story is, few months ago, there was an "underground" car meet, several people were arrested and cars impounded, for me, the three Hellcat's were the star of the show.

 

Completely blacked out equipped with light kill switches. They got into a high speed pursuit and cops lost them on the highway when they killed their lights and took off.

 

S7pZWTS.jpg

Pure Black: #000000AA

 

Girlfriend: "I'll only approve your Hellfire collection if you make one pink."

*Panther Pink exists"

Me: "Okay"

 

uwFgL8s.jpg

Panther Pink (Graphite Pearlescent)

by Provo; #A2235B

 

And another one.

EVTMmYo.jpg

Aventador Orange (Gold Pearlescent): #FF4500

Edited by Kushology
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.