Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

MeisterJazz

Progen Emerus Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

Ciarán1994
1 minute ago, KingBen said:

Anyone know when this is schedule to come in the release order?

It's the 2nd car to be released on Legendary motorsport, after the Neo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingBen
3 minutes ago, Ciarán1994 said:

It's the 2nd car to be released on Legendary motorsport, after the Neo

 

Thank you for this info. That’s awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StuntCurry707

lol at how the doors open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
9 hours ago, StuntCurry707 said:

lol at how the doors open

Yeah makes no sense. The even made the Spyker have scissor doors like its supposed to and the Mercedes has gullwings... so wtf is going on here??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
On 7/23/2019 at 9:08 PM, TacitusKilgore said:

It does not, which is disappointing because they could have easily used the one on the Autarch. It does have 25 spoilers though albeit most are variations of each other.

The funny thing about the Autarch is how it has both Koenigsegg and McLaren inspired spoilers, yet neither the Entity XXR nor the Emerus have them too for reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TacitusKilgore
8 minutes ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

The funny thing about the Autarch is how it has both Koenigsegg and McLaren inspired spoilers, yet neither the Entity XXR nor the Emerus have them too for reasons.

I hate that. I believe the Tempesta also has a Senna style spoiler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carbonfiberpizza

aE4TYX5.png

 

Don't know what people are saying about the Hugh Jass front nose. It's just an effect of the central part of the front bumper protruding from the rest of the front bumper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
Posted (edited)

I really don't know how to feel about this thing...

 

The doors don't open right, the wing options are terrible and in no way resemble the senna, the exhausts are in a generic place, and the front is still a little uninspiring. And yet it still looks good somehow...

 

I don't know. They took the effort to replicate the lower window on the doors and I commend them for that, but otherwise it just feels/looks like one of those cars they didn't put effort into. Every car in this update has a party piece and accurate attention to detail like... even the Vysser has scissor doors like the Spyker, the Krieger has roof mounted exhausts, the Paragon R has a unique gauge cluster, etc...

 

Was a rear decklid exhaust, some proper spoilers and a scissor/butterfly doors too much to ask for? Idk, out of all of the quality cars in this update, this one seems the least well done. But I still look forward to buying it. 🤔

Edited by ddarko12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

I really don't know how to feel about this thing...

 

The doors don't open right, the wing options are terrible and in no way resemble the senna, the exhausts are in a generic place, and the front is still a little uninspiring. And yet it still looks good somehow...

 

I don't know. They took the effort to replicate the lower window on the doors and I commend them for that, but otherwise it just feels/looks like one of those cars they didn't put effort into. Every car in this update has a party piece and accurate attention to detail like... even the Vysser has scissor doors like the Spyker, the Krieger has roof mounted exhausts, the Paragon R has a unique gauge cluster, etc...

 

Was a rear decklid exhaust, some proper spoilers and a scissor/butterfly doors too much to ask for? Idk, out of all of the quality cars in this update, this one seems the least well done. But I still look forward to buying it. 🤔

that's some nice sugar coating but it is simply terrible, easily the worst car since the taipan and the tyrant

Edited by TheBricktop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123

^^ really disappointed to hear this..

Maybe it will now surprise me when it releases, as my expectations are dropping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop

oh, and the looks hurt twice as much since it appears to be *really" fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12

Yes I said I was disappointed but... in Mauvine "Blue" I can't resist. My spec via Joonas (final one):

 

wPHf4gJ.png

 

leMU4R3.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123

Hmmm, can anyone PS the autarch Senna style wing on to this car.. just so we can see how it would've looked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fily16

Changing the wheels makes them smaller than stock.

dU2BObd.jpg

 

bZyF6sh.jpg

 

Also, LARK livery.

 

bQsum0c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, fily16 said:

Changing the wheels makes them smaller than stock.

 

(Pics as above)

 

 

Also, LARK livery.

 

 

someone skipped leg day lmao

Edited by Crokey
Removed pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop

N9NxgZb.jpg

 

also this had to be done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
On 7/28/2019 at 5:54 AM, TheBricktop said:

that's some nice sugar coating but it is simply terrible, easily the worst car since the taipan and the tyrant

wow wow wow, comparing this car to the taipan is a little too much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ripsta

^ The Tyrant ain't that bad despite of its gigantic aircraft carrier size, nonetheless, Emerus was only ruined by its tail and those stupid wing options :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
23 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

 

leMU4R3.png

 

 

Looking by this angle, it is actually a nice looking car, this is one of the most angle dependent vehicles i have seen lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123
3 hours ago, fily16 said:

Changing the wheels makes them smaller than stock

I thought I saw it with some other wheels and they looked amazing, I might be thinking of another car orbit might have been posted with some non available wheels.

So it's basically got S-racers for stock wheels, probably what I would put on it anyway given the ridiculously poor wheel selection.. so I'll just wear the stock if they are a bit bigger and fill the arches properly.

 

Can you post it with the stock "S-racers" and the sport version of S-racers, for a real good comparison, as the rally masters would generally be smaller than the sports size rims anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dilonk
57 minutes ago, ripsta said:

^ The Tyrant ain't that bad despite of its gigantic aircraft carrier size, nonetheless, Emerus was only ruined by its tail and those stupid wing options 😢

Don't forget the doors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE

RIP Vagner lmao

 

 

4 hours ago, dilonk said:

Don't forget the doors

Specially the doors, how R* missed one of the defining features of the Senna (and any McLaren for that matter) is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
1 hour ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

RIP Vagner lmao

 

 

Specially the doors, how R* missed one of the defining features of the Senna (and any McLaren for that matter) is beyond me.

Oleg is always faster than broughy, his laptimes are not very accurate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrizzyDanny
Posted (edited)

Contender for fastest car do we reckon?

Edited by DrizzyDanny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
5 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Oleg is always faster than broughy, his laptimes are not very accurate 

I've seen another video of someone taking it around the track:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RroZOwGVTUs

 

This thing has 3.5 downforce and supposedly a higher top speed than the Deveste Eight.

 

It's probably going to be *the* one best super car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

It’s not that it’s poorly designed, it just doesn’t do the Senna justice. If this was pure fantasy on Rockstar’s part, people would like the Emerus a lot more. The issue is it’s supposed to be a representation of the Senna and it just misses the mark in too many ways. If it had butterfly doors and the headlamps of the Itali GTB, it’d go a long way towards fixing it. And an active rear spoiler.

 

also, I’m 99% sure the name is a reference to Emerson Fittipaldi. McLaren’s other Brazilian multi-time F1 championship winner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop
3 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

It’s not that it’s poorly designed, it just doesn’t do the Senna justice. If this was pure fantasy on Rockstar’s part, people would like the Emerus a lot more. The issue is it’s supposed to be a representation of the Senna and it just misses the mark in too many ways. If it had butterfly doors and the headlamps of the Itali GTB, it’d go a long way towards fixing it. And an active rear spoiler.

 

also, I’m 99% sure the name is a reference to Emerson Fittipaldi. McLaren’s other Brazilian multi-time F1 championship winner. 

cmon man, you could land an airplane on the blank space above rear wheels, the front is way too long and looks like a retarded fish, all the spoiler options looks like they were glued on by a drunk toddler and the wheel size indicates they were stolen from a faggio

 

"not that bad" give me a break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver
Just now, TheBricktop said:

cmon man, you could land an airplane on the blank space above rear wheels, the front is way too long and looks like a retarded fish, all the spoiler options looks like they were glued on by a drunk toddler and the wheel size indicates they were stolen from a faggio

 

"not that bad" give me a break

The blank space is because it’s missing the fins, but the size is otherwise the same. R* did a good job of blending out the fins. The Senna has a comically long front clip as well. So does the Senna’s spoiler. And the standard wheels are the same size as the Senna’s. I agree the wheels get undersized when you change them, but I was talking about the car as it comes before you modify it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, éX-Driver said:

The blank space is because it’s missing the fins, but the size is otherwise the same. R* did a good job of blending out the fins. The Senna has a comically long front clip as well. So does the Senna’s spoiler. And the standard wheels are the same size as the Senna’s. I agree the wheels get undersized when you change them, but I was talking about the car as it comes before you modify it.

if that is the case then the Senna is a really ugly car with a ton of makeup

Edited by TheBricktop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
7 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

I've seen another video of someone taking it around the track:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RroZOwGVTUs

 

This thing has 3.5 downforce and supposedly a higher top speed than the Deveste Eight.

 

It's probably going to be *the* one best super car.

That test was made on project homecoming, and if i am not mistaken is the same server where the schalgen was able to hit 150 mph. I really hope this car is not overpowered, but everything is pointing out to be. Very sad in my oppinion, all vehicles from day one were balanced :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.