Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

MeisterJazz

Progen Emerus Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

resell104

Can anyone help me with some colors? I'm trying to get an MSO Agera Blue (or something similar to it), evident on a McLaren Senna (chasis 373). Below is the link to view the pictures

https://exclusivecarregistry.com/mclaren/senna/1118920190320085827 

Would be greatly appreciated if I could get something like this. Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
1 hour ago, Taterman said:

What wheels/tires are you guys putting on Super Cars?

First it depends on if the car actually benefits from different wheels. The Emerus does.

 

For cars which do, the more tirewall the lesser the effect of bumps. But I never put offroad wheels on supercars because it just looks like poop and I'm not a good enough racer that it would make a difference anyway. (The difference between tuner and offroad wheels.)

 

Besides, AFAIK, if you can control when to go over bumps (like on stunt tracks) then lower tirewall is actually better because the bigger the bump, the bigger the speed boost. But again, AFAIK, the opposite is true on stunt tubes, where offroad gets the biggest speed boost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The3EyedRaver23

I agree, off roads look awful, I don't like having them on there, but they definitely make a difference, when you are at a certain level/standard and gaining an extra second counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aghakhi
5 hours ago, nido997 said:

I took it for a spin today , at that premium race track , and managed to get a 50:xx time ( I think I did like 8 laps to get a 50s time, maybe with more practice I can get under 50s ) ...

then I took the vagner and S80RR and got 51 and 52s respectively ... bit disappointing from the S80RR tbh since it was the easiest to drive , maybe because it didn´t have offroad wheels ??? or maybe I need more practice with it.

so yeah , this one does beat the Vagner in city races ...

Off-road wheels would definitely help since they would give you a slight improvement on both stability and speed over bumps. Personally I find them too ugly on supercars to really care, so none of my cars have them, even though a lot of these is only on my garages for racing haha :lol: Don't know about PC but on console that's some quite competitive times. I think you would definitely win more often than not putting that sort of lap times since not everyone can go below the 51 seconds mark, as far as I've seen.

 

It's such a pity that the S80RR can't really compete with the Emerus at all. It's by far the most detailed, well done supercar in the update and one of the very, very few cars in this game where I enjoy opening up the hood to look at what lies beneath for a while :D There's so much to look at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The3EyedRaver23

The S80RR was perfect on Vespucci, until the Emerus came.

 

I don't think I'll be using it any more, which is shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver
3 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

First it depends on if the car actually benefits from different wheels. The Emerus does.

 

For cars which do, the more tirewall the lesser the effect of bumps. But I never put offroad wheels on supercars because it just looks like poop and I'm not a good enough racer that it would make a difference anyway. (The difference between tuner and offroad wheels.)

 

Besides, AFAIK, if you can control when to go over bumps (like on stunt tracks) then lower tirewall is actually better because the bigger the bump, the bigger the speed boost. But again, AFAIK, the opposite is true on stunt tubes, where offroad gets the biggest speed boost.

For the 99.9% of players that aren’t competitive racers, they’re better served just making the car look the way they want rather than trying to make it the fastest around Broughy’s circuit or whatever. Since most online players can’t drive for sh*t anyway, you can still win a good percentage of races even with an unmodified car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
9 hours ago, Aghakhi said:

What's your best so far? I couldn't check the leaderboards on any of my attempts so I'm clueless about where I would be :p Haven't got the hang of this car yet, and my best lap stands as a 52.5xx so far. But I've seen people getting 50.3xx laps so definitely there's a lot for me to improve.

 

This car doesn't seem that much special for stunt racing. Glad I didn't sell my Deveste because this car couldn't touch my Nero Custom and Deveste Eight personal records, but that leaderboards problem I'm facing greatly limited my testing since I only could compare on tracks where I remembered the records by myself :/ However, I finally broke my longstanding Vespucci record, and I am expecting strong performance on Plummet 1, where the Vagner holds my personal best. It seems that whenever there's tight corners and high speeds at the same time, this car dominates. Street and circuit racing might be ruined now indeed, but stunt racing doesn't seem like it will change as much.

 

Maybe when I'm used to this car's handling I might see different results, but I don't expect big changes from my experience with it so far.

Today i got 51.2 and a total time of 2:38 with no splistream and sports wheels (was the only emerus) its my best so far and the run was not perfect, this car punishes you a lot if you try to push it, so go soft and you are going 2x faster than it seems you are going

17 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

For the 99.9% of players that aren’t competitive racers, they’re better served just making the car look the way they want rather than trying to make it the fastest around Broughy’s circuit or whatever. Since most online players can’t drive for sh*t anyway, you can still win a good percentage of races even with an unmodified car.

Exactly, i win a ton of premium races with sports or even stock rims, is funny to win against the off road guys sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TacitusKilgore
7 hours ago, ieu_redfox said:

tbh Still better to look at than the Vagner. The only thing more offensive I can think of in this game is the Kamacho

The Vagner and Kamacho actually look pretty good compared to their real life versions. The Emerus has the right shape, but the design isn't good enough. It looks too bland compared to the Senna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up2NoGood45
1 hour ago, éX-Driver said:

For the 99.9% of players that aren’t competitive racers, they’re better served just making the car look the way they want rather than trying to make it the fastest around Broughy’s circuit or whatever. Since most online players can’t drive for sh*t anyway, you can still win a good percentage of races even with an unmodified car.

That’s me exactly.  I’m going to lose to the next level of drivers no matter what I do to the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Use For A Name

I removed the spoiler and now it looks like a weird longtail F1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debesta
Posted (edited)

I decided to take this thing into some technical stunt races (East Coast) and I just couldn't beat my lap times set with the S80RR. You can simply take turns so much faster on a track with changing inclines with the S80RR, unless possibly you do offroad tires on the Emerus. Then I took it into Green Machine and smashed my best 4 times in a row with stock wheels. That shouldn't be possible. Then I noticed something. This thing has the transmission bug. It's different than the Toros and the Paragon but, it's there. It's very noticeable after the jumps. The car comes to a dead stop, goes about 5mph for a couple seconds and then shoots to top speed with no gear change noises. You can get stuck in top gear for the entirety of some of these stunt races and as long as you don't break, you won't leave it. The cars stats are impressive enough but, I'm guessing getting stuck in top gear doesn't hurt.😂

Edited by Debesta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
1 hour ago, Debesta said:

I decided to take this thing into some technical stunt races (East Coast) and I just couldn't beat my lap times set with the S80RR. You can simply take turns so much faster on a track with changing inclines with the S80RR, unless possibly you do offroad tires on the Emerus. Then I took it into Green Machine and smashed my best 4 times in a row with stock wheels. That shouldn't be possible. Then I noticed something. This thing has the transmission bug. It's different than the Toros and the Paragon but, it's there. It's very noticeable after the jumps. The car comes to a dead stop, goes about 5mph for a couple seconds and then shoots to top speed with no gear change noises. You can get stuck in top gear for the entirety of some of these stunt races and as long as you don't break, you won't leave it. The cars stats are impressive enough but, I'm guessing getting stuck in top gear doesn't hurt.😂

The transmission bug shouldn't exist on a car with 7 gears (stock).

 

Maybe you experienced the new advanced flag?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kenmy13999
Posted (edited)

Doesn't seem like I have to much problems with landing after jumps actually. 

 

About the issue with not being able to retrieve leader board data: on two tracks I or the game was able to retrieve data on f.ex non contact, 4 laps but not 3 laps, 5 laps etc. Didn't bother trying the race on the settings that loaded the data to see if old pb was showing up during the race 

 

Edit: just tried again on one of them but couldn't retrieve the data again, game is broken. Actually been thinking about reloading game and clearing cache or even rebuild database but probably won't do anything since others also have the problem 

Edited by kenmy13999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debesta
1 hour ago, SummerFreeze said:

The transmission bug shouldn't exist on a car with 7 gears (stock).

 

Maybe you experienced the new advanced flag?

 

 

That's it. I didn't know this was a thing. The only car I've noticed it on is the Emerus. I guess it's not a bug, it's a feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ieu_redfox
9 hours ago, TacitusKilgore said:

The Vagner and Kamacho actually look pretty good compared to their real life versions. The Emerus has the right shape, but the design isn't good enough. It looks too bland compared to the Senna.

it applies to Senna too, but the Emerus looks too bland for what it tries to emulate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quadro

is it a glitch that i can't lower this car? its as high as the rolls royce

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBricktop
2 hours ago, Quadro said:

is it a glitch that i can't lower this car? its as high as the rolls royce

 

no, it's just rockstar hating us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman

I bought one tonight. Didn't run any races with it, but just driving fast around town it seems the back end kicks out sideways really easily. Not sure if I'm a good enough driver to tame it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
19 hours ago, TacitusKilgore said:

The Vagner and Kamacho actually look pretty good compared to their real life versions. The Emerus has the right shape, but the design isn't good enough. It looks too bland compared to the Senna.

The real-life Senna is one of the ugliest cars ever produced, so I'm glad it looks different. The Emerus is way prettier and more stylish.

2 hours ago, Taterman said:

I bought one tonight. Didn't run any races with it, but just driving fast around town it seems the back end kicks out sideways really easily. Not sure if I'm a good enough driver to tame it.

 

 

You just have to be smooth with it. Helps if you're on a track with few bumps. City tracks are much harder with it than say Grapeseed (which is perfect for this car). I suggest braking hard in a straight line then accelerating into the corner. This improves downforce and helps it stick to the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JauntyM

Got the car Boss!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aghakhi
2 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

The real-life Senna is one of the ugliest cars ever produced, so I'm glad it looks different. The Emerus is way prettier and more stylish.

Are you kidding? The Emerus is pretty much the answer to the question "what if they made the Senna that ugly just for the sake of being that ugly?"

 

It completely drops the function or sense behind the Senna's appearance and it's ugly just for the sake of trying imitating it (very poorly, I must add). I hate the Emerus for that.

 

It's funny to see how much opinions differ between different people isn't it? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
15 minutes ago, Aghakhi said:

Are you kidding? The Emerus is pretty much the answer to the question "what if they made the Senna that ugly just for the sake of being that ugly?"

 

It completely drops the function or sense behind the Senna's appearance and it's ugly just for the sake of trying imitating it (very poorly, I must add). I hate the Emerus for that.

 

It's funny to see how much opinions differ between different people isn't it? :D

Chris Harris, the car expert on Top Gear and professional racing driver disagrees with you and agrees with me. But you know, some people like ugly things, just like how some guys like fat chicks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

PS-Messages-20190817-165618.jpg

 

20190817-165813.jpg

 

20190817-165855.jpg

 

20190817-165844.jpg

 

20190817-165923.jpg

 

20190817-165911.jpg

 

20190817-170054.jpg

 

 

 


20190817-170106.jpg

20190817-170135.jpg

20190817-165936.jpg

PS-Messages-20190817-165606.jpg

PS-Messages-20190817-165518.jpg
 

 

 

PS-Messages-20190817-165443.jpg

PS-Messages-20190817-165445.jpg

20190817-170311.jpg

 

PS-Messages-20190817-165525.jpg

 

20190817-165952.jpg

20190817-170004.jpg

20190817-170014.jpg

 

20190817-170029.jpg

20190817-170041.jpg

 

PS-Messages-20190817-165541.jpg

Edited by Scottiedog123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
947614B
Posted (edited)

I'm kinda surprised they didn't reuse the Garden's interior for this one, since they both have those massive upright tablet screens in the centre console. 

9 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

The real-life Senna is one of the ugliest cars ever produced, so I'm glad it looks different. The Emerus is way prettier and more stylish.

You just have to be smooth with it. Helps if you're on a track with few bumps. City tracks are much harder with it than say Grapeseed (which is perfect for this car). I suggest braking hard in a straight line then accelerating into the corner. This improves downforce and helps it stick to the ground.

I can see why people think it's ugly, but it gets more interesting the longer I look at it. The Senna looks so functional and deliberate that the final product almost looks kind of alien. The Emerus isn't that bad imo. And it's fun to drive with the Forza Horizon 4 soundtrack on. 

Edited by 947614B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
947614B
6 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

Chris Harris, the car expert on Top Gear and professional racing driver disagrees with you and agrees with me. But you know, some people like ugly things, just like how some guys like fat chicks :D

So that last part was totally uncalled for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
947614B
Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2019 at 10:15 AM, TacitusKilgore said:

The Vagner and Kamacho actually look pretty good compared to their real life versions. The Emerus has the right shape, but the design isn't good enough. It looks too bland compared to the Senna.

There are a lot of cars Rockstar has made that look better than or at least feel different from their real inspirations. In motorcycle circles the Hayabusa is infamous for being really ugly. A lot of that sits on the headlamp cluster and its curvy design. The Hakochou smooths out those curves and gets rid of the side headlights, and suddenly it looks great. 

 

The Sultan is supposed to be a Lexus IS300/Toyota Altezza, but the sharp corners, engine sounds, and the way it behaves on the road when it's thrashed around is the reason why there are people claiming it's a Subaru.  

On 8/16/2019 at 9:15 AM, Aghakhi said:

Off-road wheels would definitely help since they would give you a slight improvement on both stability and speed over bumps. Personally I find them too ugly on supercars to really care, so none of my cars have them, even though a lot of these is only on my garages for racing haha :lol: Don't know about PC but on console that's some quite competitive times. I think you would definitely win more often than not putting that sort of lap times since not everyone can go below the 51 seconds mark, as far as I've seen.

 

It's such a pity that the S80RR can't really compete with the Emerus at all. It's by far the most detailed, well done supercar in the update and one of the very, very few cars in this game where I enjoy opening up the hood to look at what lies beneath for a while :D There's so much to look at

The overall quality of the cars in this update feel like they could've been made for an entirely different game. It's almost on par with Wildlands or even Just Cause 3.

Edited by 947614B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tekno_Gecko

I honestly love this car, just appeals to me, and i just love that it has windows in the bottom of the windows.

 

9FAWZux.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese
8 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

Chris Harris, the car expert on Top Gear and professional racing driver

Woah Chris Harris reviews cars in GTA? That's f*cking awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Worldofducks
20 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

PS-Messages-20190817-165618.jpg

 

20190817-165813.jpg

 

20190817-165855.jpg

 

20190817-165844.jpg

 

20190817-165923.jpg

 

20190817-165911.jpg

 

20190817-170054.jpg

 

  Hide contents

 


20190817-170106.jpg

20190817-170135.jpg

20190817-165936.jpg

PS-Messages-20190817-165606.jpg

PS-Messages-20190817-165518.jpg
 

 

 

PS-Messages-20190817-165443.jpg

PS-Messages-20190817-165445.jpg

20190817-170311.jpg

 

PS-Messages-20190817-165525.jpg

 

20190817-165952.jpg

20190817-170004.jpg

20190817-170014.jpg

 

20190817-170029.jpg

20190817-170041.jpg

 

PS-Messages-20190817-165541.jpg

What color is the dark blue one and the light blue one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

@Worldofducks

The dark blue is -

classic galaxy blue with a (license plate) midnight purple pearlescent I think.

 And the lighter blue one is my son's I'll ask him..

Edited by Scottiedog123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.