Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

MeisterJazz

Pegassi Zurrosso Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

Classique

The car is not even out yet, and I see multiple spellings of its name... Zarrusso, Zerusso, Zurosso, Zerrezo(??)... 

It's Zorrusso :D

 

09OaOwv.jpg

 

To be honest, it is a hard name to pronounce and spell >:c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
2 minutes ago, Classique said:

The car is not even out yet, and I see multiple spellings of its name... Zarrusso, Zerusso, Zurosso, Zerrezo(??)... 

It's Zorrusso :D

 

 

 

To be honest, it is a hard name to pronounce and spell >:c

 

The new "karuma" 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Gator
4 minutes ago, IceDree said:

 

The new "karuma" 🤪

Reminds me of that guy who posted a screenshot with the name Kuruma right on the screenshot and still misspelled it lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
9 minutes ago, The Gator said:

Reminds me of that guy who posted a screenshot with the name Kuruma right on the screenshot and still misspelled it lmao

Hahahaha oh I remember that one, Classic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

Not to be a twit, but it appears this thread has the name misspelled. 

I wasn't planning to buy this car, but I want a roadster super car so I guess it's going to be sayonara to my Tempesta and hello to this. Unless I determine that my Deveste and Thrax arent all that competitive in stunt races and my S80RR is as good an all around race car as my personal testing shows it to be. I want to try to keep my super car count at no more than 10% of my total car collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viboxing (GTAGFX)

Sorry for the spam but the Street Exhaust setup is amazing!

 

mkucdEE.png

 

wY9Dz2m.png

 

JMTc55f.png

 

zGpIFc4.png

 

AAz2Zz9.png

 

ffi6lxC.png

 

yidIswC.png

 

vJY1Lqz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverRST

I love this car and love the design. But unfortunately it has horrible speed, maybe as slow or slower than GP1... F*cking R* again....

 

 

Bisw5Nq.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wizooord

Slow? Don't care.

With this one... It's not even the beauty. It's the booty.

I just hope it comes soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverRST
25 minutes ago, wizooord said:

Slow? Don't care.

With this one... It's not even the beauty. It's the booty.

I just hope it comes soon...

I don't care about the speed but it would have been really nice if it could compete against Vagner or the other fast cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dilonk
1 hour ago, SilverRST said:

I don't care about the speed but it would have been really nice if it could compete against Vagner or the other fast cars.

I've just been messing around with all the unreleased cars and yeah it is noticeably slower than the other supers being released.. Shame because that rear bumper delete is gorgeous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
24 minutes ago, dilonk said:

Shame because that rear bumper delete is gorgeous 

 

Car doesn't have to be fast to be enjoyable to drive. Friend of mine still loves and drives the Bullet despite being the slowest(?) Super.

 

Looks > Speed, but I don't do races anymore so I'm a little biased, if it's slow for races, I just wouldn't pick it but freeroaming and missions(etc), I'd drive it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE

I mean, I get your point guys, but it's a shame when a cool looking car is not competitive in racing, which is an important part of GTA.

 

Nowadays, it seems like cars in this game are either good looking or good performing, when they should be both as much as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
18 minutes ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

I mean, I get your point guys, but it's a shame when a cool looking car is not competitive in racing, which is an important part of GTA.

 

Nowadays, it seems like cars in this game are either good looking or good performing, when they should be both as much as possible.

 

Touché.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, but it costs damn well near 2 million and has a sweet exposed twin turbo set up but its slow as balls. It's a litle misleading.

 

I'm not asking it to be Vagner fast, but but slow and planted is boring as f*ck. Slow and bouncy is annoying as f*ck.

Edited by HamwithCheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoonasPRKL

48393665972_8c255b6e28_o.png

 

48393523931_d5055af197_o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAV112

1JlgmZH.png

 

Hn7BaHA.png

 

TabFj9X.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123

BRUH!! You got one ugly nose!!

m0CtLbX.jpg

 

Wha?? Wha you sayin about my nose?? 

xHhgUOl.jpg

At least I got a fkin nose!!

yVAjMQd.jpg

What's he sayin? Ima come down there now and slap him..

BY819wr.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW DOG WITH CONE

Why this car doesn't have a Primary/Secondary Roof option?

 

I mean, they had the time to put a Carbon one, but not a painted one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id

This thing is RWD...slightly below average traction, decent top speed, no replacement for a Zentorno AT ALL...the front headlights, the size, the overall body, its a modernized topless Pegassi Reaper. Thing is from my experience in single player with it, id rather drive the reaper lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, repl0id said:

This thing is RWD...slightly below average traction, decent top speed, no replacement for a Zentorno AT ALL...the front headlights, the size, the overall body, its a modernized topless Pegassi Reaper. Thing is from my experience in single player with it, id rather drive the reaper lol

This car looks better than the reaper by a lot, and don't get me wrong i like the reaper but this is something else. 

Can someone show the engine bay ? (if it can open of course) 

 

edit: it has the itali GTO engine cover, they chose wisely.

Edited by Marciliojunior01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id
32 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

This car looks better than the reaper by a lot, and don't get me wrong i like the reaper but this is something else. 

Can someone show the engine bay ? (if it can open of course) 

 

edit: it has the itali GTO engine cover, they chose wisely.

dude i had them side by side in single player...the headlights and bumper are the very same, the body proportions and size as well, hell, even the columns...sure it looks a lot better, but overall, if this was real life, its like they were made on the same platform,even if different generations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
9 minutes ago, repl0id said:

dude i had them side by side in single player...the headlights and bumper are the very same, the body proportions and size as well, hell, even the columns...sure it looks a lot better, but overall, if this was real life, its like they were made on the same platform,even if different generations.

in real life this car is basically a reskined huracan, so this would be a tempesta with other body

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MGgames100

ugli but i lowkey like it
 

unknown.png
 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
metoxys

The car is competitive.

 

If you're testing it in singleplayer, make sure to edit the game files beforehand to divide the downforce values by 100. Otherwise you're gonna end up with extremely bad cornering behavior, not just on this car, but on any downforce vehicle released in the recent updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)

This car is definitely meant to be the Zentorno and the Tempesta 2.0 minus the excelent performance of both(but I'd argue that it's too early to comment on this).

 

Also the roof is just ugly, mine's never gonna have anything above the drivers head, just like my 811.

Edited by Pedinhuh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marciliojunior01
2 hours ago, metoxys said:

The car is competitive.

 

If you're testing it in singleplayer, make sure to edit the game files beforehand to divide the downforce values by 100. Otherwise you're gonna end up with extremely bad cornering behavior, not just on this car, but on any downforce vehicle released in the recent updates.

Are you going to post any videos of your testing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aghakhi

I find the 811 a little too high and narrow to be a pretty supercar, but this car seems to have better proportions and it's definitely more of a looker. I might end buying it, topless supercars are severely lacking in this game. Well, actually topless cars in general are lacking :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
metoxys
4 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Are you going to post any videos of your testing ?

Maybe if I find time this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrysisAverted
Posted (edited)

It does seem pretty fast in singleplayer, I wonder if itll actually topple the other pegassi

Edited by CrysisAverted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

Also that bumper delete option is a must for this car, it just looks so perfect for it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.