Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Willy A. Jeep

Annis S80RR Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

FuturePastNow

Is it just me or are most of the liveries on this kind of... plain? Only a couple of them have any color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolmanax

Quick thing before I sell mine and rebuy it after accidentally getting bullet proof tires.

 

Can it become a flip car like the cheetah is without it's front tires and stanced. Please someone let me know! Thanks in advanced!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EkaSwede
47 minutes ago, Coolmanax said:

Quick thing before I sell mine and rebuy it after accidentally getting bullet proof tires.

 

Can it become a flip car like the cheetah is without it's front tires and stanced. Please someone let me know! Thanks in advanced!

What's so bad about bulletproof tires? Is there something I don't know here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolmanax
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

What's so bad about bulletproof tires? Is there something I don't know here?

Can't stance it. If I stance it I can make it a flip car

Edited by Coolmanax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattoropael

Repainted secondary (i.e. rollcage) to black and switched the exhaust (i.e. skirt) option.

 

aEFqpIr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S

...welp. :turn:

 

I only really want to get this if I can make a realistic-looking build out of it - but the only proper R90CK livery is the exclusive Diamond Program one, and I'm not buying a casino penthouse that I can't ditch afterwards, just so I can get the one look that I think works for this car.

 

Guess I'm not buying one, then - not unless R* decides to use the livery as an event week unlockable a year from now, anyway. FFS... :facedesk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BigBrother67

Can the stock rims color be changed with the ifruit app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123

^^ I doubt it they have a chrome rim.

 

I'm keeping stocks on mine for now..

Those slicks😉😊😊😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

JhNXk4O.jpg

 

Aaah those slicks..

p4iZohB.jpg

xWIrerw.jpg

And the wheel colour is working with my livery..

HIrC1hI.jpg

Kbc4U2F.jpg

 

 

 


akA4qud.jpg

LRZ8vRK.jpg

qGNGeIi.jpg

NnDXr1u.jpg

DXdCR2u.jpg

DzNjF5j.jpg

ykV8b5F.jpg

 

vo9jRtn.jpg

Can't break the engine cover off.. 

Maybe if I hadn't applied full armour.

28xLMmt.jpg
 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Scottiedog123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tausif_1307
22 hours ago, nido997 said:

tried to make mine look like  porsche 962 , unfortunately there wasn´t a 962 livery available , apart from that "Dusche" livery (but then , the writings are orange so i can´t make a proper Jägermeister 962)

this is the look for now ...

this thing is a newer , faster RE7B : drives like an RE7B , sounds like one too .... a bit lazy from R* , but at least it s so much fun to drive and it´s really fast !

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2019-07-24

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2019-07-24

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2019-07-24

 

 

god damn love how u incorporated the black gold and red. Is the primary just a regular black or a modded crew colour black?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

Funny how this car is a center seater but the GP1 isn't...The real deal is not exactly a center seater, but the Big Mac F1 is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BigBrother67
4 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

^^ I doubt it they have a chrome rim.

 

I'm keeping stocks on mine for now..

Those slicks😉😊😊😊

Yep, gotta have slicks on this baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottiedog123
12 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Funny how this car is a center seater but the GP1 isn't...The real deal is not exactly a center seater, but the Big Mac F1 is

Yeah and shows how they can implement new animations for getting in/out, maybe they can do some other stuff..

I would really like some old convertible classics where we would need to manually operate the roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nido997
3 hours ago, Tausif_1307 said:

god damn love how u incorporated the black gold and red. Is the primary just a regular black or a modded crew colour black?

Tnx mate. Yeah i love the look too, so l' ll probably stick with it... 

Primary is regular black, not metallic black, you get that deep black colour in doing so... The rollbar is now red btw... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

This is right up there, beating out the Vagner.

 

 

Not the best in terms of top speed, however:

 

 

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR_Death

Jägermeister 962 inspiration - #BE430FAA

 

48374492091_601f5a6161_o_d.jpg

 

48374626997_5cf6397f3d_o_d.jpg

 

48374491631_0802574d9c_o_d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
symphonight

Just saw I have the same "Mercedes" configuration as someone I've seen earlier but anyway, some pics of this beauty! (and trully amazing race car!)

PDLX5.jpg

dR0Dy.jpg

 

8g9e0.jpg

 

oALDo.jpg

 

4vV3n.jpg

 

NvgGR.jpg

 

2W5VN.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gorl3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkRayquaza99

Woof. Between its performance and its classic look, it's time to sell the ol' RE-7B for one of these babies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lann3fors

ZRpuvvirnki4uQqrQv3KGg_0_0.jpg

 

RfNi4zDL_EC3B3i4ahQoyw_0_0.jpg?downsize=

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lann3fors
On 7/25/2019 at 5:37 AM, BigBrother67 said:

Can the stock rims color be changed with the ifruit app?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maxcarpp
On 7/25/2019 at 4:37 AM, BigBrother67 said:

Can the stock rims color be changed with the ifruit app?

Yes, first put any random rims on in the colour you want, then on the ifruit select stock rims, fulfill the order and voila! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tausif_1307
On 7/25/2019 at 5:56 PM, nido997 said:

Tnx mate. Yeah i love the look too, so l' ll probably stick with it... 

Primary is regular black, not metallic black, you get that deep black colour in doing so... The rollbar is now red btw... 

Sorry for asking a lot of Q's but the black you get from choosing it on the site or classic black?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nido997
2 hours ago, Tausif_1307 said:

Sorry for asking a lot of Q's but the black you get from choosing it on the site or classic black?

yeah just the classic black you get in LSC , not metallic though ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

Beat a few personal records on rockstar crafted stunt tracks with this today. And that was before I even added a turbo to mine. Engine and transmission were fully upgraded though. Any word on how the super car class standings go as far as which is best around tracks? Because as far as I can tell this one seems to be it. Glues to the road, quick acceleration and decent top speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79'Blazer4x4

If the Gauntlet Classic isn't released by thursday I think I'll buy one of these. I will eventually anyway, but I have bigger priorities for this dripfeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
On 7/25/2019 at 5:01 AM, Commander S said:

...welp. :turn:

 

I only really want to get this if I can make a realistic-looking build out of it - but the only proper R90CK livery is the exclusive Diamond Program one, and I'm not buying a casino penthouse that I can't ditch afterwards, just so I can get the one look that I think works for this car.

 

Guess I'm not buying one, then - not unless R* decides to use the livery as an event week unlockable a year from now, anyway. FFS... :facedesk:

You *may* be able to get this livery by playing the six casino missions not as host.

 

The Diamond Program is written as if the status rewards are cumulative, but they might not be.

 

If they are cumulative then people who played all six missions as host and non-host before completing 5 casino work jobs would not get the liveries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
10 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

You *may* be able to get this livery by playing the six casino missions not as host.

 

The Diamond Program is written as if the status rewards are cumulative, but they might not be.

 

If they are cumulative then people who played all six missions as host and non-host before completing 5 casino work jobs would not get the liveries.

So what happens if you completed the six casino missions as a host, then did the five free roam missions? Was I supposed to do the free roam missions first? Or complete everything as both host and helper? It's very confusingly laid out, like the newswire was written in a different language then poorly translated to English. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
7 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

So what happens if you completed the six casino missions as a host, then did the five free roam missions? Was I supposed to do the free roam missions first? Or complete everything as both host and helper? It's very confusingly laid out, like the newswire was written in a different language then poorly translated to English. 

This is what I wrote in the thread about the Diamond Program:

 

1 hour ago, SummerFreeze said:

There are three ways in which Rockstar could hand out the rewards for the Diamond Program:

 

1. The requirements have to be fulfilled in cumulative order. (So you'd have to do Platinum, complete 5 casino jobs, before you do Diamond, play all 6 missions twice.)

 

2. The rewards are handed out in cumulative order. (So if you don't have Silver, own a penthouse, you don't get anything; but it wouldn't matter in what order you met the requirements.)

 

3. The order doesn't matter at all, and you will get whatever you qualify for.

 

Out of those three, I believe (2) is most likely, followed by (3). (1) would simply lead to a lot of complaints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • YELLOW DOG WITH CONE
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.